[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ guide on hugging >men or woman i seriously dont know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: descarga.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
/fit/ guide on hugging

>men or woman i seriously dont know what to do on the day a woman tries to hug me again
>>
just stand there, like a board, until it ends
>>
>>37916624
Whisper in her ear "you smell different awake"
Bound to get some pussy bro.
>>
>>37916624

I'm taller than most girls I hug (5'11") so I usually try to get one around the neck/high back and one around lower back and then squeeze them kinda gently

Unless it's a good friend (aka girl I'm gonna fuck) then I squeeze the shit out of them
>>
>>37916624
Hip thrusts. Remember those.
>>
>>37916624
make sure the girl's arms are above yours, hug high on the back for acquaintances, lower down as intimacy level increases.
>>
File: a great man.jpg (96 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
a great man.jpg
96 KB, 900x900
Assuming you're taller than her you put you cross your hands behind her and press her into you from the top of her lower back. Best if done with the wrist/bottom of the palm.

t. Professional Hugger
>>
Squeeze as hard as can until you hear a distinct cracking noise

Ignore the sounds that come out of their mouth

Just get to the crack and everything will be fine
>>
>>37916690

Don't listen to this anon.

If it's an attractive girl (which it probably won't be, kek) always go low on back
>>
there's three basic options to choose from
>the cross over
is for friends
one arm above their shoulder, the other one under their arm
same goes for them
it's usually what guys do with this stupid back clapping to make it last shorter
>the tower
both arms on their shoulders
only works when you're much taller
best in relationships when you stand together and her head rests on your chest
>the lover
arms below her's on
>middle of the back
again, something friends do. can be meaningful
>top of the back
already pretty close as your upper bodies will be pressed together
also good for opening bras
>around waist or butt
kiss her you fucking idiat

>head positioning
most people have their head on the left so that the right ears touch
take a look which side she prefers or it'll be uncomfortable
if she doesn't move her had to either the left or the right she wants to kiss

>lower body
a lot of people stick their butt out so that lower bodies never touch
that's bullshit and weird
fucking press your genitals against eachother like what the fuck are you afraid of
>>
>>37916713
George says if I hug too hard I don't get to play with the rabbits.
>>
>>37916624https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80yjtJFf-v0
>>
>>3791710
Is this from dat one book
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.