[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /startingtomakeit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0116.png (16 KB, 470x163) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.png
16 KB, 470x163
who else /startingtomakeit/
>>
I got my first mire today :)
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 750x1331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 750x1331
It's an amazing feeling to slowly be getting there
>>
Been doing calisthenics and losing fat for 4 months now. Already have people I've known for years look and speak to me differently. Now that I've got mild attention, all I can think about is becoming a sex symbol. Jesus is this journey going to be worth it or will I drive myself insane?
>>
I am nowhere near fit, but got my first actual mire. FeelsGoodMan

>helping my father to build a grill outside of the house
>wild neighbour appears
>"good thing that you have a bodybuilder to carry all those bricks for you"
>>
>>37916143
I keep my old ID from 3 years ago when I tell people I'm working out and use it to show them. I don't look like the same person at all. Feels goodman.
>>
i know that feel OP
i go out now and people who run into me since i was a little kid told me "wow you're really looking good now"
"you got alot hotter"
"you look like ashton kutcher"
"omg so tall"
feelsgood
>>
File: IMG_0875.jpg (144 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.jpg
144 KB, 480x640
>>37916236
Tell us about it anon
>>
>>37917132
then they ask me what i'm doing with life and i tell them that i'm not working and undeclared major and its GG usually
>>
>>37916143
Been getting hit on and approached by actual qt3.14 (no more fatties) the last few weeks I've gone out. Now just need to learn how to go from talking to fucking.
>>
>>37917157
Grab hand and squeeze when they seem interested.
if they squeeze back ur in
then just ask em to go somewhere private and makeout with em.
then cool off (unless its late at night)
stay around them and assert dominance that they are yours, ask them if they wanna go home
BOOM
>>
>>37917172
It's been going like this

>qt or qts friend comes up to me and tells me she thinks I'm hot
>we small talk a while but I'm the one who has to keep the conversation going and then I get bored

Feel like I need to escalate past just talking quicker.
>>
>>37916247
fucking roiders
>>
>>37917172
this works very well bros
>>
>>37917094
Yeah, my family and my nerdy/normie friends all think I'm strong/muscular even though I'm DYEL as fuck by /fit/ standards, it's nice to hear that there's noticeable progress even if I still look like shit.
>>
>>37917172
Cringed
>>
>>37916260
iktf man, I'm past otter mode and seeing my genetic potential motivates me so much. I just want to be rich and have a chiseled body so I can fuck those 10/10 sluts.
>>
>>37917328
Yeah,

Family friends are all going on how i'm such a big guy now.

Boss at work calls me muscle man and gets me to move office furniture.
>>
I changed country so people know me exclusively as my current form. New life, new me.
>>
File: 3 year progress.png (263 KB, 514x239) Image search: [Google]
3 year progress.png
263 KB, 514x239
>>37916143
Lol not me, I really need to get my test levels checked.
>>
>>37917341
How's playing with your left hand every night?
>>
>TFW nirmies think ottermode is big
>>
>>37917094

>LE GRILLE?? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.