[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Genova Tren?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: cum on step it up.gif (749 KB, 470x360) Image search: [Google]
cum on step it up.gif
749 KB, 470x360
https://youtu.be/Oz9XNxEIrws?t=8m38s

Janoy admits to being on test + tren. I want to believe that what he is getting is bunk. There is no way that he can be taking all that and look the way he does. Is his regiment that bad that REAL tren can even help him?
>>
>literal retard on gear

what did you expect
>>
File: 4TmTJT3.png (825 KB, 967x978) Image search: [Google]
4TmTJT3.png
825 KB, 967x978
>>37916099
He is a reverse fake natty. Claims to do steroids and g4p in order to sound more like a bodybuilder.
>>
>>37916122
He might have taken some orals at some point. He's too potato to inject though.
>>
his lifts are shit he looks like shit and he's fat as fuck

retard probably only did orals
>>
>>37916099

>people ACTUALLY believing what the Iron Potato says

Either completely unaware or just started watching m'stink. Every word out of his mouth is a lie.
>>
Is he actually retarded? No one will tell me and google yields nothing. By his mannerisms, voice, pissing his undies shit I am led to believe he is mentally challenged
>>
File: piano23789.png (257 KB, 418x719) Image search: [Google]
piano23789.png
257 KB, 418x719
>>37916099

Tard Gainz are real senpai.

>so I'm going to the gym right now and I'm on my way to the gym right now and so I'm going to the gym right now and I'm on my way to the gym right now and so I'm going to the gym right now and I'm on my way to the gym right now and so I'm going to the gym right now and I'm on my way to the gym right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFVpXI8Hvbc
>>
>doesn't want to slap a retard again so he's trying to find a way to let the db do the work for him

Literally on another playingfield
>>
File: YLYL GENOVA.jpg (428 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
YLYL GENOVA.jpg
428 KB, 1350x900
>>37917392
hahaaha

this is what i was thinking. Chooses the exercise that has the highest chance of knocking him the fuck out.

Too bad lord vader is on another level. He is untouchable.
>>
>>37917356
oh for sure he is retarded....was never sure and then this video...holy fuck wowee
>>
He should have just sued him desu, this fucking collab was shit.
>>
>>37917356
toppest of keks
>>
>>37916148
I'm pretty sure he has a guy do it for him, it's been referenced in a few videos
>>
He's not retarded, he's not autism, he's add ocd and dyslexia

fuking hater trolls
>>
>>37917626
Really what did you expect? If piana did a cookie cutter calab then it would suck and very few people can extract ments from m'lard anymore
>>
>>37917356
kekekkeekekkekekekekekekekekekekekkeekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekke hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaha
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKFUCKING FUCK!!!!
What is going on? Is this fucking inception. Is there a glitch in the Matrix? Is Jason the Matrix? Is he broken? Is he actually, actually retarded?
>>
>>37917356
How does the camera man not lose his shit?
>>
>>37918138
No I wanted Brad, Andrew, Lenny or Big Richard there. What I want now however is for Jason's jew mother to catch wind of what happened so that Piano man gets sued.
>>
>>37917588
This was the first pic I ever saw of Jason. I thought he was some motivational, athletic badass. Boy was I wrong. He's funny as fuck though.
>>
>>37917356
Holy fuck how have I never seen this before.... Mind blown
>>
>>37917356
holy fuck that twitch when he shows off the watch
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.