[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW can't even unrack front squats comfortably how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1416152015619.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
1416152015619.png
8 KB, 450x401
>TFW can't even unrack front squats comfortably

how the fuck does this work? I need to have such a low rack... feels uncomfy desu
>>
Try using a safety squat bar instead if you have access to one.
>>
>>37915576
>front squats

I'm assuming that you have some sort of condition that prevents you from doing conventional back squats.
>>
>>37915626
I do not, unfortunately.

Should I just deal with uncomfy rack?

>>37915628
I do highbar squats but I want to incorporate front squats into my routine to assist with both backsquats and deadlifts.
>>
>>37915639
>>37915576
>falling for the front squat meme especially since you highbar squat
are you retarded? do you want terrible leg aesthetics? do hipthrusts instead for better leg aestheitcs
>>
>>37915626
Is that the bar with a dip in it?
>>
>>37915668
How is it a meme?

Many people who aren't retarded fatass powerlifters do both highbar and front squats.
>>
>>37915688
>overtraining quads in comparson to hamstrings and glutes must be aesthetic and great for posture!
>sluts care about the quads, they'll never notice the glutes!
>>
>>37915809
I do deadlifts and glute-ham raises for hammys and glutes.

Calm down fatass powerlifter
>>
File: ssb.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ssb.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
>>37915671
>pic related

>>37915809
>>37915825
>training muscles instead of movements
well memed my friends
>>
>>37916028
How the fuck would you front squat with this? Seriously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.