[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW can't even tricep pressdown 40lbs for reps How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1443190287566.jpg (45 KB, 993x1023) Image search: [Google]
1443190287566.jpg
45 KB, 993x1023
>TFW can't even tricep pressdown 40lbs for reps

How am I so fucken weak, two months lifting
>>
you should honestly just give up and accept your position in society, fucking pleb
>>
>>37915428
Im strongly considering it, to be honest.
>>
>>37915392
Worrying about your numbers this much is unhealthy, especially since two months lifting is fucking nothing. Also, are you eating enough?
>>
>>37915471
I am on a cut
>>
>>37915493

are you teling us that you are fat AND weak as SHIT?!?!
>>
>>37915567
Yes. Why would I be fat and strong?
>>
File: EatBig2GetBig.jpg (120 KB, 709x781) Image search: [Google]
EatBig2GetBig.jpg
120 KB, 709x781
>>37915578
>Why would i be fat and strong?

Have you ever seen a fucking powerlifter?
>>
>>37916401
Yes but they lift

The reason I'm fat is because I was sedentary and ate random junk.

Do you think a 400lb fatass is going to be stronger than a 130lb skeletor if they both live identical lives?
>>
>>37916453
ofc you fucking idiot
>>
>>37916470
How?

Why would you have more muscle if you don't do shit besides play videogames all day and eat simple carbs with minimal protein all day? Why does fat = strength somehow?
>>
>>37916502
Your muscles have to get stronger just to carry your fat ass around
>>
Eat at maintenance and lift/run you dumb cunt stop squandering your noob gains.
>>
>>37916518
Fat people tend to move around far less though, most fatasses that would require more strength to move their body around would probably almost always opt for the method of using least energy
>>
that is extremely fucking weak

how high-pitch is your voice

you sound like a bitch
>>
>>37916502
A cunt that is 300 lbs and 50% body fat will still have more lean mass than a skinnyfat 25% 150 lb cunt.

Huge people still will put on Jan lean mass as they get larger in addition to their fat. It's not like if you start with with 130 lbs of lean mass at 160 lbs, but gain 400 lbs, you'll still only have 130 lbs of lean mass weighing 560. You'll have more like 200-250.

You won't be able recruit your muscle fibers for shit, you will have more lean mass than before.
>>
>>37916537
yeah but everyone knows that
low reps, high intensity > high reps, low intensity
when it comes to strenght training
>>
>worrying about numbers
>worrying about triceps numbers when all triceps ego does is destroy elbows
tumblr_black_guy_???.jpg
>>
>>37916587
It's better, but not the only way to get stronger. I could bench my body weight the first day in the gym because I could do 100 push ups. Moving your day ass around every day makes you a little bit stronger.
>>
>>37916453
>One is able to walk while weighing 400 pounds
>The other persons body supports a quarter of the weight

Gee I wonder who could be stronger
>>
>>37915392
Bro no one here admits jt because they all want to wave a big dick on the internet but there are plenty of people who went through the same journey as you. Keep working brother.
>>
>>37915392
nigga I do 40kg's and I don't even feel strong

how are you so weak
>>
>>37915392
I BELIEVE IN YOU MY MAN, AND SO DOES YOUR BRAIN. COMMAND THE RELEVANT CHEMICALS TO DISTRIBUTE THEMSELVES AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING
>>
>>37915392
Go back to a weight you can do for reps and make smaller increments, it's literally impossible for you to not gain strength with the amount that you eat
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.