[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about the bodybuildign Fierce 5 program ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What do you guys think about the bodybuildign Fierce 5 program ?
>>
No idea but it's probably a meme or a repackaging of SS/SL
>>
>>37913523
Its & newbies program , 3 days/week
you do either workout A or B ( alternate betwen them each session ) :

Workout A
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Pendlay Rows 3x8
Face Pulls 3x10
Calf raises 2x15/Tricep pressdowns 2x10 Superset

Workout B
Front Squat 3x5
Overhead Press 3x5
Romanian Deadlift 3x8
Lat Pulldowns 3x8
Ab work 2x15/Bicep curls 2x10 Superset (I don’t care what ab work you do)
>>
>>37913471
That guys has tiny arms, no chest, amd zero lats. I hope thats not a pic from the program. -_______-
>>
>>37913602
Looks good.
>>
>>37913602
So literally SL for less reps with no DL and accessories.

It has no deadlift so it's shit.
>>
>>37913670
>Muh deadlifts most important lift

They're literally not unless you plan on being a power lifter.
>>
>>37913648
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
>>
>>37913648
The funny part is is that most girls would probably find him attractive just because of his face.
When will kids realize that most girls don't care for muscles?
The dude is pretty good looking.
N-no homo.
>>
>>37913700
>they're literally not unless you plan on being a powerlifter

I'm curious as to why. I do them, but I have -1 intentions on becoming a powerlifter.
If you don't deadlifts, you're going to have to compensate with a lot of other exercises to accomplish the same thing.
>>
>>37913829
>I'm curious as to why. I do them, but I have -1 intentions on becoming a powerlifter.

It's a good exercise but it's not deadly crucial unless you want to be a powerlifter.

Plus the routine includes Romanian deadlifts
>>
>>37913817
OK kid. This has nothing to do with lifting.
>>
>>37913602
Seems fine.
>>
>>37913932
I've been running it for a few months now and I'm pretty happy, I have no intention to change it for a while. Have made solid strength gains and I look noticeably better too. I have been eating correctly as well, which helps.

I'd recommend you start below the weights you'd like to start on, as progression is fast here and you'll soon be increasing your maxes weekly.
>>
>>37913913
found the ugly person here
>>
>>37913975
Good work dude, keep going
>>
>>37913854
>not deadly crucial
>called a deadlift
explain
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.