[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me the "Legend of Zyzz"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
i am "new" here and see his pics all over this board .. who is this guy? some storys?
>>
>>37911799
He's a gay guy that overcame the negative stereotypes against homosexuals at the time and actually gained respect on 4chan.
>>
>>37911799
to make it real concise, he was a poster here. he started off as a real skinny kid and eventually got really toned and got a nice body (he was a big time juicer, but also didn't take care of his body that much, lots of partying, drugs, etc.). he had a lot of quotes and catchphrases that became popular here. he died pretty early in a sauna.

he's essentially just the mascot of fit
>>
>>37911799
>1.Be hungry skellington
>2. He read the sticky
>3. ???
>4. PROFIT
>>
His name is Mark Rippetoe, inventor of the squat
>>
>>37911825
>>37911830
>>37911854
>>37911864
thx guys
>>
>>37911854
wait were do i find the sticky?
>>
>>37911901
up your butt and around the corner, cross the street to california
>>
File: Zeezbrah 1.jpg (143 KB, 750x643) Image search: [Google]
Zeezbrah 1.jpg
143 KB, 750x643
who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

I was thinking maybe Justin Peeper
>>
>>37911864
>inventor of the squat
why did this make me kek
>>
>>37911799
Looks like an anime character
>>
>>37911825
This. He died of AIDS.
>>
>>37911799
Pajeet who shit in the street. Posted under the name Roger Estep. Did gay 4 pay prostitution. Got AIDS. Died in a sauna in Thailand when under age lady boys and a dildo in his ass.
>>
>>37912181
Because you found it humorous
>>
>>37911864
*The Squatâ„¢
>>
>>37912157
In for Chestbrah playing his dad. Cameo ofc, Said is way to awkward to have any lines in the film.
>>
>>37912157
idris elba
>>
He was famous for giving free scoops on the board.
>>
>>37911799
he invented the phrase dyel
>>
probabal troll but, he was a wow player who became shredded and in our minds we felt if we could become as shredded as him we would give no fucks and get bitch's. Then i found out he wasn't natty and actually died, pretty much lost my motivation to lift and even though i still lift its casual and non energetic as fuck
>>
>>37911799
Some juiced up camwhore who paid/begged women to pose with him in staged photographs and the like.
Was a relentless self promoter.
Was on his way to being the most sought after piece of ass in the g4p "aesthetics" scene before he "died of heartfailure in a sauna".
>>
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/zyzz
>>
>>37913669
Zyzz is a meme?
>>
>>37913043
He's will be providing cookies for production staff
>>
>>37911799
Cuz at the end of the day bro, you've got to listen to this. If your a fucking shredded sick cunt, you can get away with anything bro
>>
He read the sticky and made it then died in a sauna. I guess that's proof that even if you make it life will still fuck you in the ass brah.
>>
>>37912157
Is this real?
>>
How big would zyzz be today? Would he have millions of Instagram followers?
>>
>>37916266
yes lmao over 1.6m #zyzz tags alone on insta
>>
OP is a faggot. Guy in picture is a faggot.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.