[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I reached the conclusion that despite my height and gains and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: The perfect male.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
The perfect male.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
I reached the conclusion that despite my height and gains and cuts and nice clothing and easygoing demeanor, my goofy face is holding me back from experiencing all the admiration that women have to offer. I don't think I'm too bad looking, I'd rate myself a 5 or 6 out of 10. I'm aware of the hypothesis that women find the average male face pretty ugly though.

How to improve facial aesthetics?

Thinking about doing a tren cycle as I've heard it gives you facial beauty gains.
>>
>>37909786
That mish mash of different features looks awful.
>>
File: CHAD.jpg (57 KB, 463x592) Image search: [Google]
CHAD.jpg
57 KB, 463x592
Give up, you simply can't compete.
>>
>>37909808
KEK but don't meme with me here, this is a board about self improvement.
>>
> I'm aware of the hypothesis that women find the average male face pretty ugly though.

luck for you female-male selection is based on factors other than just facial beauty. On the other hand, ugly women are fucked, as are gay men.

> How to improve facial aesthetics?

Lose fat. Thats about it.

>Thinking about doing a tren cycle as I've heard it gives you facial beauty gains.

As someone who has used tren extensively, I will tell you right now this is complete bullshit.

the whole "tren jaw" and similar memes started from morons who seriously think zyzz growed a massive jaw out of nowhere, when in reality hes always had a massive jaw, retards just can't into photo angles and lighting.

The perception that tren changes your face (and it is ever so slight, unless you're one of the subset of people who actually bloat in the face from tren - a fat face even when shredded everywhere else) is because of lower subcutaneous water.

Otherwise no, trenbolone will not alter your skeletal structure whatsoever. Maybe if you took it when you were like... 12

just lol at how many retards out there are desperately running megadoses of tren trying to get an arnold jaw. Not going to happen.
>>
>>37909808
Suck a lot of dick with those lips?
>>
It depends on the "problem" with your face. Sometimes growing facial hair can help. Diffrent hair styles also can change how you look draamatically. If its a skin issue (acne / scarring / discoloration), just own it.
>>
>>37909786
>>37909984
weak chin? try a beard
five-head? try longer hair
scars? Lie and say you got it doing something badass
Overall just fucked? Confidence goes a hell of a long way
>>
Imo Jake Gyllenhal is the perfect male (if we are talking about facial aesthetics, not body)
>>
Mew
>>
>>37909902
Zyzz had jaw surgery done tho
>>
>>37909902
Good to know. I was trying to rationally explain the meme through growth of mandibular muscles or continued skeletomuscular development but I knew in my heart that it couldn't be true.
>>
>>37910049

He had dental surgery. Not jaw surgery. Theres a difference.

Its fucking weird how everyone needs to believe zyzz had all this work done, but they are completely fine with the idea of other men being naturally good looking, just not zyzz for some reason. You can literally find a photo of zyzz in his high school uniform and he's got a skinny body and a massive jaw. All his scene kid photos, exactly the same.

the only cosmetic surgery that moron had was getting his hook nose shaved down. Same with his brother.
>>
>>37910014
I get a lot of jokes about how I give off serial killer vibes, my easygoing affect is really practiced as I don't want to make people uncomfortable. If you just met me you'd think I was relaxed and fun (I hope) but if you continued speaking to me you'd see how much effort and stress it takes to put up that facade.

That might be it actually.
>>
>>37910091
Don't put on a facade, embrace your inner creep and fuck other people mang. I had the same problem when I was younger and eventually you meet people like you that get you. So, don't change yourself for others, just be you and fuck everyone else.
>>
>>37910091

I used to get that comment from one chick all the fucking time. It bothered me at first, but FYI i ended up fucking that same chick a few months later.

Sometimes women just say stupid shit, and sometimes they insult men they want to fuck. Who knows why. Women can spill the spaghetti too, and sometimes being a cunt is preferable to stumbling into rejection.
>>
>>37910164
>>37910292

I hear you guys. I've actually got a gf,

My motivation for increasing female attention is so that the current gf feels like there's some consistent competition and doesn't start taking me for granted and for my own ego's sake. Plus I'm constantly trying to improve different aspects of myself.

I'm going to work on accepting myself though. As much as I long for self improvement I'm not sure I can change the upbringing and neurological pathways that make me who I am. Thanks guys. This type of discussion is why I love /fit/, sometimes there's some earnest kindness here.
>>
File: jake.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jake.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>37910032
>>
File: Lou Bloom Hair.jpg (41 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Lou Bloom Hair.jpg
41 KB, 620x349
>>37910032
I would agree with you, he's a good looking guy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.