[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: who is she.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
who is she.jpg
134 KB, 1080x1080
Need her name and instagram for research purposes.
>>
>>37908958
go fuck yourself you creep
>>
>>37908973
Research purposes only, relax.
>>
File: Low bar squats.jpg (405 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Low bar squats.jpg
405 KB, 1200x1200
Do you not know how to reverse image search with google?

It takes 5 seconds...

Sandra Jokic.
>>
>>37909005
I TRIED THAT AND DIDNT WORK. THANKS!
>>
Just an FYI, the majority of these instagram fitness whores make most of their money by letting sweaty millionaires from Dubai fuck them.
>>
>>37908981
why are so needy about pictures. Why do you need so badly to stalk this whore?
Why do you create a fucking thread on a fitness related board?
This board is full of shit because of people of your kind
>>
>>37908958
sandra jokic
>>
File: normal bf.png (714 KB, 922x567) Image search: [Google]
normal bf.png
714 KB, 922x567
Oh god this picture from her instagram.

I'd love to post this on facebook to see how much butthurt it causes amongst the fatties.
>>
>>37909020
Yeah, I've heard that, but only from bitter virgins on 4chan with no compelling evidence. It doesn't even really make sense when there are already so many prostitution services with hotter girls, trained for sex, that cost less money.
>>
File: 1369916451575.jpg (88 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1369916451575.jpg
88 KB, 500x499
>>37909066

It's pretty common knowledge. Fitness girls aren't the only ones ofc. Its any white western girls really. But the fitness ones get paid more because their bodies are not easy to come by.

My gf is friends with an air hostess who makes extra money on the side during stop overs in Dubai and similar places.
Apparently she was once paid to squat on a glass table and take a shit on it, while the dirty arab man laid under and masturbated,
>>
>>37909089
I've heard the same story from a lot of anons, exactly the same one, though it's not always an air hostess, it is always taking a shit on a glass coffee table while the guy under it jerks off.
What do you have to gain by spreading this shit? Are you really that bitter that these girls are real people and that some real guy who isn't paying them gets to have sex with them?
>>
>>37909089
.....Nice.
>>
File: dad.jpg (53 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
53 KB, 600x401
>>37909118

What? Really?
I haven't seen the same story posted here before. Though I have posted it myself once before..
It's genuinely a true story.
>>
>>37909020
Same for high test girls. Lot of those women took trips to Dubai and other rich oil states.
>>
>>37909118
Why are you so bitter that the reason you see all of these Instagram famous girls on yachts and in Lambos is because they're prostitutes with sugar daddies?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.