[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just face it - you already lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
So across the world more and more girls are ditching the gymlook trend fuckbois and hooking up with realer, more dominant men. People blessed with good genetics can have any bodyshape they want and still get laid more then virgins on 4chan.

#Dadbod trend sure is putting you basement dvellers in your place.

Just face it: If you have to work out to get laid, you already lost.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-conducts-nationwide-raids-over-online-hate-postings/2016/07/13/932ae5aa-48db-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_story.html
>>
Sure thousands of years of evolution means nothing.
>>
>>37907198
Why would I want to settle with such a degenerate woman OP?
>>
>>37907198
Those guy get away with dadbod by beeing millioaires.
>>
You needed to get /fit/ to get laid? Wow...
>>
>>37907198
wait does that article mean half of /pol/ is going to jail?
>>
>>37907198
mirin dat sanders triceps
>>
Face
Frame
Height

That's all ANYONE needs to get laid. And I guess to not be so wildly autistic / creepy that you scare girls away. But if your FFH is strong enough even that won't matter.

You can have a good frame regardless of how muscular you are (and vice versa)
>>
>>37907198
le dad bod meme
>>
>>37907306
No im getting fit to say fuck you to bitches that want my dick
>>
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I KILL MYSELF I'LL LEAVE A NOTE BLAMING THIS BOARD AND GET THIS PLACE SHUTDOWN
>>
>>37907198
>says a poll with lots of fat women who don't want to feel ashamed about their shit bodies

Thanks, but if I want to date models, it helps if I look like one. I'm not giving up my health and looks to make fat losers feel better about their weak selves.

Feel free to scream 'normie get out'. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>37908836
explains how i was gettin laid when i was at max fat
>>
>>37908888
Terrific quads m8
>>
>>37907198
>so across the world

what was the last time you went outside your area, let alone your country?

4/10 made me reply to a post starting with "so"
>>
>>37908939
Girls don't care as much about looks as we do, it's all about alpha behaviour mang.
>>
>>37907198
>>>/r9k/
This board isn't about getting women, your cesspool of self disgust is more concerned with that. Take this shit there.
>>
Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>37907198
Women are having sex with these men IN SPITE of their bodies, not BECAUSE OF their bodies

Whats hard to understand here
>>
>>37907198
>Implying I'm not lifting to ascend.
>>
>>37907336
Did you actually read it?
>>
>utilizing every muscle to its fullest potential
>having a downside
no, not buying it, mr. cognitive dissonance
>>
>>37907198
Women will fuck anything, if you don't believe me check out zootube or blacked.com
>>
>>37908978
social engineering

don't forget to sage
>>
>>37910099
I didn't senpai
>>
>>37908888
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
>>
>>37908908
This picture makes me want to pet that dog everytime.
;_;
>>
>>37908836

I liked this meme better when I thought people didn't actually believe it. You are unbelievably autistic if you think those 3 things are all that matter.
>>
>>37908888
Quads confirm it
>>
>>37907301
/thread
>>
>>37907198
>adam sandler
>attractive
From which dimension do you hail, o mysterious being?
>>
I'm doing a summerbulk. So it's a win-win situation.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.