[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never done any fitness before but I just downloaded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1468330805922.jpg (58 KB, 700x754) Image search: [Google]
1468330805922.jpg
58 KB, 700x754
I've never done any fitness before but I just downloaded Pokemon Go. Can I expect any real gains when I catch them all?
>>
>>37907040
No. Go to the gym and eat less.
>>
File: zbik.gif (15 KB, 152x176) Image search: [Google]
zbik.gif
15 KB, 152x176
The only gain you may obtain is the perception of vanity of what you have done. It is indeed beneficial, but there are better ways to see that.
>>
>>37907040
jesus christ that pic triggers me
how does walking around give you a strong upper body, how fucking stupid is the author of this pic
>>
>>37907127
Holding your phone all the time, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>37907139
autism^3
>>
File: skgVrId.png (693 KB, 537x538) Image search: [Google]
skgVrId.png
693 KB, 537x538
>>37907139
top fucking kek
>>
A friend of mine is basicaly OP pic.
He has probly added 3 mules a day of walking to his day and i think he will lose 10 pounds this month if he continues. Im hoping it will trigger the desire to get in better shape. Because i want to do poke jogs with him if he can manage.
>>
>>37907378

3 mules? How much is that in camels
>>
>>37907873
It's 2 mules per camel. Assuming you mean Arabian.
>>
>>37907127
it's supposed to be funny, not realistic
>>
File: this is really pathetic.png (214 KB, 327x358) Image search: [Google]
this is really pathetic.png
214 KB, 327x358
>>37907127
>>
File: virginity-force-field-activate.jpg (69 KB, 625x477) Image search: [Google]
virginity-force-field-activate.jpg
69 KB, 625x477
You will see gains alright, Gains to your virginity powers.
>>
If you continue to eat like a Snorlax, no.
You gotta clean up your diet and eat healthy first, then walking and exercise will help you shed the weight. But it all begins with what you put in your mouth.
>>
>>37907127
>how does walking around give you a strong upper body,

Holding a heavy ass phone.
>>
>>37909014
>Holding a heavy ass phone.
and an external battery charger because pogo eats batteries.
>>
File: Wild_Nichol-San.jpg (330 KB, 1231x965) Image search: [Google]
Wild_Nichol-San.jpg
330 KB, 1231x965
>>37907040
You will see significant fat gains in your pursuit of catching them all as you wander into various fast food establishments to activate their Pokestops and force yourself to buy something so you don't look autistic. Gradually you will become lethargic until eventually you can hardly walk and have to use Incense and Lures to bring the Pokemon to you.
>>
>>37907040

I did so many laps around the mall just paying attention to my phone (this was after my morning workout)

didnt even think about food till like, 3pm

this game is the secret to getting ripped, im convinced
>>
All these cunts who don't do cardio making memes about pokemon go. Wondering why they get all burnt up when their cheeto dust stained neckbeards see the light of day.
>>
How many times are you gonna post this thread OP
>>
>>37907040
At best: cardio
At worst: you're snacking on shit in your car staring at your phone as you mow down people on the sidewalk
>>
>That feel when the 5 min walk home from the gym became 30 minutes because of pokemon go.
>That feel when i run 5k everytime at the gym now to hatch eggs

Fuck this is not what i expected
>>
>>37915423

does walking in place work though?

I thought it only works on actual distance, not like a pedometer
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.