[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/. 30 year old virgin here with multiple deformities.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: oldtrash.jpg (60 KB, 960x875) Image search: [Google]
oldtrash.jpg
60 KB, 960x875
Hi /fit/. 30 year old virgin here with multiple deformities.

Regardless, just wondering if it looks like I lift? I'm 6'6 and have a lanky fucked up body so wondering if I finally gotten rid of my "you look lanky as fuck" status.

pic related, me.
>>
>>37907016
Needs more chest and shoulders.
>>
>>37907016
Also, stop shaving.
>>
>>37907047
not shaving would make me look even older, and i already look 45
>>
you look quite good desu
>>
>>37907016
You look scary af
Lack of muscle isnt the thing keeping you from getting laid
>>
>>37907016
What deformities? You look fine.
>>
>>37907086
Dick shirt though.
Start a metal band
>>
>>37907089

scoliosis

deformed rib cage
>>
File: 1401647965579.png (1 MB, 951x917) Image search: [Google]
1401647965579.png
1 MB, 951x917
>>37907016
This guy is a beast desu. His face makes women and men alike wet their pants. Whoever keeps posting his pics and calling him "old virgin man/trash" is jelly as fuck. Won't even bother asking for a timestamp. :^)
>>
>>37907016
you have that sociopathic gaze
>>
>>37907016
you look like you came out of a cape movie lmao
get a job in film bro
>>
>>37907104

I think my face is too scary for normal everyday life
>>
>>37907016
Your face is fucking intense.
>>
you look good get a haircut, and don't shave your beard
>>
would not fuck with/10

and 6 6 on top of that

yeah you look like you lift
>>
stop replying to this thread seriously you retards REEEEE

see >>37907101
>>
>>37907101
How do you get a face like that?
>>
>>37907932

i looked intense and scary even when i was a child
>>
>>37907016

You're in this weird place halfway between Turbochad & Muscular Timothy McVeigh. I think it's the haircut, grow it out a bit. Also you look pissed.
>>
Stop looking like you're going to kill me
>>
>>37907016

You'd look fairly attractive if you smiled a bit, dressed better, and got a decent haircut.

>girl
>>
>>37907016

bullshit you're a virgin

>tall
>masculine face
>good jawline
>vascular arms
>good figure

the only way you're still a virgin is if you went to jail at 16 and spent 14 years in solitary working out.
>>
Do girls like scary looking guys like this?
>>
>>37907016
Holy fuck haven't seen that little fuck since I was a kid loving it
>where the wild things are
>>
>>37907047
nah he's good with a shave. beards are for ugly faces (I would know)
>>37907101
trolled again
why do I keep coming here?
>>
File: 1466810848703.jpg (184 KB, 1454x710) Image search: [Google]
1466810848703.jpg
184 KB, 1454x710
>>37908091
its a two edged sword.

For one, is a guy like this (who isnt OP btw) very intimidating to girls. They will actually be scared of him and prolly hesitate to talk to him.

I think even sluts would be scared to talk to him.

But on the other side, he would be like the top hottest guy.
General rule is, he would need to approach all the time, but if he did and acts nice and friendly, he could slay any puss on this planet.

Im exspecially mirin his eyebrows. Wish mine were bushy enough so i could pluck them like that.
>>
File: fdr wheelchair.jpg (567 KB, 1206x1238) Image search: [Google]
fdr wheelchair.jpg
567 KB, 1206x1238
The ultimiate redpill is realizing that just as Jews are extremly ethnocentric, prone to degeneracy, and seek to nuerotically consolidate power so too
does the lanklet.

The Lanklet is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer,
it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Lanklet and you will be astonished at how he recoils,
how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Small sampling of """"manlet"""" men
>Nietszche
>Mussilini
>Hitler
>Alexander the Great
>agustus Ceaser

Lanklets AKA males taller than 6' have only began appearing in significant numbers during the turn of the last century, the same time that marxism and
general degenerecy began to spread, coincidence?? That is what they will tell you, do not trust them. Just as their bones suffer from

They are historical abberations and genetic mutations. Just like Jews they will tell you about about their supposed
[[higher inttelligence]] and brag about their power in society, but just like Jews
they suffer from genetic diseases such as knee and heart problems as well as lowered life span

Lanklet revisionist history will tell you that most great men in history were only hsort because of bad nutrition, the truth is that prehistoric man was
the same height as man today... but how could that be??

The truth is that the lanklet phenotype is predisposed to savegry and destruction, only once it was suppresed was civilization allowed to flourish. After 4000 years
of supression the eternal lanklet rears its elongated spindly neck and seeks to bring mankind back to its knees.

Do. Not. Let. Them Win.

> Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies 58 percent are taller than 6 feet
> 48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish

>pic related is another crippled lanklet just like OP, who pushed marxism
>>
you should sing shirtless in some dirty underground punk band
>>
>>37909684
>For one, is a guy like this (who isnt OP btw) very intimidating to girls. They will actually be scared of him and prolly hesitate to talk to him.
If you were a big intimidating (good looking) guy you would know this isn't true.
Life isn't like your beta vidya fantasies man.
>>
>>37909720
girls hate masculine guys
>>
File: 1467121509996.jpg (78 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1467121509996.jpg
78 KB, 480x640
>>37909720
uhm yes its like this. Ask any ex skinny (now jacked) guy.

apart from sluts, girls are less likely to talk/flirt with you if you look like this.

the girls who still approach to are either confident, sluts or drunk.

not because they are actually douchebags or something like that, its because a man like this would be extraordinary attractive.

lemme ask you, which girl are you more likely to approach in everyday situations.

this girl
>>
File: 1459755457544.jpg (273 KB, 1425x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459755457544.jpg
273 KB, 1425x2048
>>37909941
or this girl

>Inb4 yeah i only approach those 10kg make up 10/10 sloots braaaah!

>>37909900
yeah sure buddy, girls dig dadbod and nice guys!
>>
>>37909951

Any proof they don't like dad-bod or non-threatening look guys?

Whenever I go out I see soft looking middle aged looking (yet still in their 20s) guys out with girls. Not scary looking Terminator 2 type OP guys.
>>
>>37907016
Are you Triple H's Son?
>>
>>37909941
>implying a masculine man would wait to be approached like a passive beta
>>
>>37907101
why is he so mad?
>>
>>37907016
Hi. I think I remember you from the thread where we talked about whether it is possible for natties to look like they lift with clothes on. You were the guy with shorter, older brother who is less socially autistic and actually fucks hot girls?

>just wondering if it looks like I lift?
Yes. As long as you wear tight shirts like that, especially short sleeves, people will notice.

>wondering if I finally gotten rid of my "you look lanky as fuck" status.
It's hard to tell without a full body pic but you basically look as good as a tall natty ever will. Be proud of that.

By the way, this is /fit/. Everyone here is either deformed, a virgin, a sexual deviant or all of the above.
>>
>>37908006
You're making the mistake that all unattractive spergies make--assuming that tall, good looking people can't be virgins, or even that they've actively tried to lose their virginity. I've known a lot of good looking, socially autistic people who would fit right in on /r9k/.
>>
>>37907099
may i ask what?
i have pectus carinatum
>>
>>37910454
Kek Quad H
>>
>>37910217
>There are as many people like OP's pic as there are dadbod skinny fat fags.

of course you see more dadbod skinny fat fags with girls, because they make up 99,8% of the male population.

Do you expect 3 billion girls to hunt those 0,2 %?

logic man, ever heard of that.
>>
itt: /fit/ cucks itself
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.