[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw there are people on this board who refuse to do cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ocereaction.png (128 KB, 315x311) Image search: [Google]
ocereaction.png
128 KB, 315x311
>yfw there are people on this board who refuse to do cardio out of fear of it causing muscular atrophy
>>
>>37905607
it's 80 degrees at 6AM
When am I supposed to do cardio?
>>
>>37905629
When does your gym open you fucking dyel?
>>
>>37905607
Nonono

I refuse to do AEROBIC cardio.

Anaerobic cardio is pure gains fuel
>>
>>37905633
>running on a treadmill
>paying to go running
retard.
>>
>>37905640
you pay anyway retard
>>
OP here.

Howcome noone has posted any reaction images? I thought the premise was pretty simple, guys.
>>
>>37905640
>not having full access to the gym

What are you, poor?
>>
>>37905629
I run outside in that heat. What is the point of cardio if you don't sweat? You're just pumping out toxins through your pours and improving skin health. Get your shit together white boy.
>>
cardio is boring
>>
>>37905649
>>37905661
A) Running on a treadmill sucks.
B) I didn't come to the gym so I could run in place
>>
>>37905640
What do they fucking charge you extra to use the treadmills at your gym?
>>
>>37905671
Fun
Effective
Not time consuming
>Choose 2.
>>
>>37905705
It's a waste of time at a gym. If you're looking to run and only run at least do it for free and outdoors. Imo a good run outside is 10 times out of 10 better than fucking watching tv and running in place.
>>
>>37905662
>Blatant pseudo science
>>
>>37905671
Sprinting is actually fun and doesn't take long. You know not all cardio is mindlessly running for an hour? Just go to your local ghetto and scream nigger as loud as you can, you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>37905746
If you're going to run outside you're best off finding an outdoor track so that you don't have to risk an injury from unyielding concrete and random inclines. You go running around on the streets and you have a better chance to fuck up a joint or give yourself a shin splint.

Other than that it's just preference. You prefer running outside? Good on you! Have at it. But it's way too hot to run outside? Well then what's stopping you from running in the gym?

That was your question right? How can I run if it's hot? Run in your air conditioned gym. Problem solved. No need to thank me.
>>
>>37905746
>run and only run

No one is saying this bitch. You telling me you're going to go to the gym 5 times a week, but have to have a separate session for cardio?
>>
>>37905760
kek
>>
>>37905629
Eh, at least it's not humid like it is in Florida.
>>
>>37905635
What? Source this.
>>
>>37905607
i do resistance bike sprints on heavy bench/upper body days cause i would die if i did them on heavy squat of deadlift days because i am weak.
>>
>>37905629
Sunscreen and no shirt, faggot.
>>
File: it's happening, bitch.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
it's happening, bitch.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
>>37905607
Is walking for 15 minutes every day enough cardio brehs?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.