[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im drunk as fuck because finally doing normalfag things for social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 768x960
Im drunk as fuck because finally doing normalfag things for social gains. What should I eat before bed to minimize the alcohol because I need some more calories amd will lift tomorrow.
>>
>>37905581
Some kind of really salty instant chicken soup with noodles works wonders as well as a lot of water.
Never get a hangover when doing this not matter how shitfaced drunk i get.
>>
A whole tub of mayonnaise
>>
>>37905604
this sounds bs but will try next time I get shat
>>
>>37905604
Thats because of the water. The soup literally doesnt matter at all.
>>
>>37905581
A shit ton of water.
>>
>>37905581
Water and carbs. Stay away from fats.
>>
>>37905627
>>37905628
You lose a lot of salt while drunk and the soup replenishes it.
Dont know how that is bs.
>>
>Don't look at my tits silly boys.

Fun fact: this girl has a boyfriend and she makes a living looking like a cartoon slut. Why do women (and the "men" that date them) have no amount of self respect?
>>
>>37905581

Drink a fuckton of water and eat a decent/semi-decent meal, that's about it.
>>
>>37908032
Doesnt she get like 2k a month for doing nothing.
It's fucking disgusting
>>
>>37908056

DESU, and I know it's not that healthy, but if I've had no food and nothing but alcohol has been consumed in the last 6 hours or so (and I've been drinking the whole time) I'll usually force myself to throw up once I get home before eating to get any excess alcohol out of my stomach. You don't need the effects once you're asleep, might as well get rid of it.

That way there's also more room for food/water. Then I brush my teeth, go to bed and feel A1 in the morning.
>>
>>37908032
nigri is single
>>
>>37908098

Wasn't she engaged?
>>
Get a big fat kebab mate still bare protein and sorts you right out
>>
>>37908032
>Being this much of a virgin.

Because attraction/beauty are subjective and highly competitive standards.

By being "famous" even in the foul world of weebs she has elevated her status above other normie females, thus making her more desireable even if her looks are average at best.

Men want attractive females (even if that attractiveness comes from notoriety and not actual talent/looks) because it elevates their status by association. They become the Alpha male to their fellow lay-man and become more desireable to a larger demographic of females because he now has a mysterious quality about him (What is it about him that makes him desireable to this elevated status female?) And because he becomes a conquest; if woman x takes the man of woman y then she can feel superior in attractive/beauty standards of woman y.
>>
>>37908059
>disgusting

Implying nobody in this world wouldn't turn down easy money.
>>
>>37908032
It's like girls that are 5's-7's have real genuine personalities and pursue interests in life. She drinks strawberry margaritas and has a really annoying voice. I'd marry her in a second though, that's some damn good arm candy.
>>
>>37905581
Idealistically you should have carb'd/proteined up prior to drinking while drinking water between alcohol drinks.

But this is the real world.

Try pickle juice. Drink a glass or two of that. It will cure the hangover and make you feel right as rain.

You'll just shit a lot so be forewarned.
>>
>>37905581
Activated charcoal as soon as your done drinking. Start drinking massive water 2 hours before bed, smoke some pot and do cardio the next day.
>>
>>37905581
gatorade and salty stuff, and bread.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.