[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with a careless gf? I have a gf who's too strong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: received_10206232204944644.gif (598 KB, 498x278) Image search: [Google]
received_10206232204944644.gif
598 KB, 498x278
How to deal with a careless gf?

I have a gf who's too strong and independent that she sometimes makes me feel like and im the only one caring about her. I dont wanna come off as a needy cuck, but still, you shouldnt feel like talking to a wall in a relationship, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1161x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1161x1030
>>37905151
>needy cuck detected
>>
>>37905241
Define needy?
>>
I wish I knew bro. Like there are legit some days where she probably wouldn't even talk to me if I didn't text/call at like 8 or 9 pm. I liked it back when we first started dating and were non-stop talking/texting all day every day.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>37905151
>gf

Yeah I can't help you out there bruh
>>
>>37905269
Lol thats like the opposite of my situation rn
>>
>>37905257
Let me define Kys.

(You)
>>
File: 1466923217327.jpg (655 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
1466923217327.jpg
655 KB, 1280x536
>>37905151
I don't think being listened to makes you a needy cuckold. Sounds like she needs to get her shit straight. I dont know of the dynamics between you two but start making sure you are putting your self first.
>>
>>37905151
Have you tried talking with her about this OP?
I bet you'll soon discover she's distant because you didn't bring her flowers for 3 months or some shit like this.
>>
>>37905326
>>37905349
Our close mutual friends keep on saying that she actually loves me a lot, it's just she doesn't like texting constantly, and that its only me who thinks of her that way.
>>
>>37905151
Why don't you just explain how you feel, and if she's an asshole about it consider breaking up?
>>
>>37905430
I have actually, and she keeps telling me the same thing, is that she is a carefree girl, and she doesn't really know how to care about others. She also says that she has given me her 100%, and that she is still learning to love me more.
>>
>>37905397
I think that it's a red flag that your mutual friends are needing to tell you this, and that it's not being communicated directly between the two of you.
>>
>>37905397
Doesn't sound that bad.
Face to face relationship building is better anyway.
Go easy on social media and messaging, just do your own shit when you're not together.
>>37905489
this anon gets it. You need to talk with your GF about this, not friends.
There's no harm in sitting down with your significant other with a cup of tea for each of you and calmly explaining what makes you feel neglected a bit.
Who knows, maybe there's a reason for it.
Or maybe that's how she is and you'll need to stomach it.
If the latter is true, try figuring out together, alternative strategy.
E.g. you're OK with not texting/calling all the time but every week you find two days to do some shit together.
Hell, even going out for a walk.

Good luck OP, remember that talking to each other openly is key to healthy relationship.
I wish I knew this earlier.
>>
>>37905151
Been there anon. I slapped mine back into shape. Not literally, I just used carrots and sticks to mold her behavior.

Wonder what would've happened if I'd pumped and dumped desu but to this day I have a loyal qt gf who's good at blowjobs and has a nice thick ass.
>>
SAGE AND REPORTED
This is not fit related
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.