[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody here ever tried no chan? After a while the opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1468272879961.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468272879961.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
Has anybody here ever tried no chan?

After a while the opinions here in general are childish and there's really nothing to offer me here anyhow but im really addicted.

I freaked out on acid because I thought about all the negative energy 4chan brings which I bring a bunch of that also but I feel like I should grow up from 4chan.

Does anybody else feel similar?
>>
Part of it is the threads and content youre attracted to. Try and pay attention to what threads really grab you.
>>
Go to Reddit if you need a hug
>>
it's pretty toxic but I've been here since I was a weelad so it made my toxic which i turn counteracts the toxicity of this place

10/10

4chan didn't ruin my life, even before 4chan I was an outcast.
>>
>>37905026
If your going to try and leave you better find something that will take up the time that chan fills or else you will just be back here within a week.
>>
yes, I quit 4chan for about 8 months or so in 2014. I was sick of all the toxicity on r9k and decided to just quit the whole website.

I definitely felt happier and more normal. I lost my KV during that time period.

Funnily enough I started browsing again because of /fit/ since I wanted to start lifting and figured it would have the best source of info
>>
>>37905026
the actual problem is you being a tiny bitch that you think about 'the negativity that 4chan brings' (which is basically 4chan culture so stop letting it get to you you yello-spined snowflake) while tripping on acid
You were born around or after 1995 right?
>>
>>37905026
I was off 4chan for a few years. Nothing changed. But I'm also what most people here would consider a normie, and I don't have a problem keeping the attitude of 4chan contained within the website. If you're weak willed or mentally malleable this place is definitely dangerous. Gotta let it go like milk off a duck's back.
>>
OP you're not wrong. This place is highly addictive and most people on here probably couldn't quit if they tried.

Pay attention to the boards you visit and the threads you read.
/r9k/,/v/,/a/,/pol/ are some boards that will make you a cynical son of a bitch. I highly recommend you stay away.

/fit/,/ck/,/k/, and /o/ I find are the most human boards with people who actually want to have a rational discussion with a couple laffs thrown in.

I've been browsing 4chan almost daily since 8th grade and I'm 21 now. I can't imagine life without this place and it terrifies me.
>>
>>37905026
>tripfag
Yeah, fuck right off with your offtopic shit
>>
>what is reverse causality
I dick around onnachan when I have nothing better to do, and therefore my life is generally shittier. When I have lots of better things to do, I mostly leave. The chans are a coping mechanism, not a cause.

>>37907353
This is also true, although I would exclude /fit/ and maybe include /out/ or /tg/ in that list.
>>
>>37905026

I've done no chan for a couple of months recently. You always come back. After a few weeks, I started losing my motivation to go to the gym, and I started to get out of the loop on politics beyond normie-tier mainstream media.
>>
>>37907509

A guy on /out/ was really mean to me once though.
>>
>>37907533
That's a shame. They can be a bit snotty sometimes, but I enjoyed my brief spell there.

/diy/ is good too btw
>>
>>37907165
>born in the 94'
>Thinks is better than younger inexperienced people
>Actually uses his age as an argument
>Doesn't really know how old the other person is

I mean, I agree with you, but at the same time I think you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>37905026
I'm 31 and married but browse /fit/ because of the dank ass memes. There are some funny people that browse this board.
>>
>>37907353
What the fuck?. How childish and intellectually disable can you be to let a fucking webpage change the way you are?. Pick up a fucking book or two, talk to people and learn by experience. You are at the same psychological level that any other tumblr dweller.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.