[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India State Imposes Fat Tax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1454227837681.png (722 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
1454227837681.png
722 KB, 500x746
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36771843
>>
File: _90360533_mediaitem90358934.jpg (28 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_90360533_mediaitem90358934.jpg
28 KB, 624x351
>>37904388
This burger looks fucking delicious
>>
>>37904388
Pretty fucked up tbhf
>>
>>37904388
It would be more sensible to ban food with trans fats and high amounts of sugar
>>
>>37904388
I think that's a right step in good direction. Isnt Pajeetland one of the least obese countries? I think they are doing the right thing, people can't be trusted with their health. By taxing fast food they are actually deterring people from buying unhealthy food.
>>
based india
>>
SUPERPOWER BY 2020. CAP THIS ALL YE WHO STILL POO IN LOO
>>
>>37904388

its funny, she isnt even morbidly obese in modern terms

these days we have fucking 600lb bitches waddling around

what happened?
>>
>>37908265
lmao
>>
>>37906968
pajeetland has highest incidence of beetus in the world.

highest incident of rabies.

Beetus feet means they don't even feel bites.

If these retards don't start taxing carbs and eating cows, they're all going to die.
>>
>>37909186
As an ex-fatty I don't think this is the right way to go. Food is an addiction for the morbidly obese and they're not going to change their habits because of a tax increase. They need to make a decision to change.

A better solution is to create a food stamps type program but for healthy food. You can apply to the program if yoUR BMI is over 30 and get very cheap fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats, or even prepared portion controlled meals.
>>
>>37909186
Oops didn't mean to quote you. Meant to direct my post at the OP article
>>
>>37909308
Well, I am always against taxes and I'm still fat, but people do change when they have to pay more, somehow there is some sort of money instinct that affects a large part of the population
>>
>>37904388
support this in principle, but it will end up hurting small businesses
education, and a rediscovery of the physical aesthetic appreciation of the body, are the two best ways to improve health across society
>>
Actually I feel like this is a step in the wrong direction as people would feel less guilty about Beng that they can "buy" their bad health

I might be wrong though
>>
>>37908289
Maybe not for an American lmfao.i
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.