[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on /fit/ wear glasses or cotacts? I suppose it could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: glas.jpg (222 KB, 1200x725) Image search: [Google]
glas.jpg
222 KB, 1200x725
Does anyone on /fit/ wear glasses or cotacts? I suppose it could help with lifts and focus. My left eye has gotten pretty bad that things are blurry but i dont want glasses or anything that will stop me from getting pussy. Anyone who says "glasses wont stop you from getting pussy," I will direct you to how women value power and presence, and someone with glasses cannot be a true chad. But aside from that, which many of you might not like. I am trying to figure out what to do
>>
>>37903685
Get contacts then you fucking baby
>>
>>37903685
I'm around a -3.00 prescription both eyes.

I lift just as well without glasses/contacts - the biggest difference is I can't read the fucking numbers on the dumbbells/plates unless I squint or get my face right in there. Colored plates also help.

I fucking hate glasses. They get dirty easily, and are easy to bump into/damage, have limited field of view, suffer from optical aberrations, are expensive, are uncomfortable, and are generally unattractive.

Contacts are even more expensive (unless you replace your glasses frequently), uncomfortable for full days, can actually be dangerous to your eyes in certain circumstances, can't correct all types of vision problems, and if they don't fit perfectly won't even give the same visual clarity as glasses.
>>
>>37903779
See, wtf. What do we do lad?
>>
>>37903685

>he thinks that alpha males don't wear glasses
>he actually gives a shit what other people think of him
>he can't find a decent pair of elegant, attractive frames
>he doesn't realize the benefits of corrected vision

Listen, all jokes and shitposting aside, the benefits of having corrected vision far outweigh whatever aesthetic detriment you might perceive. I've been almost completely blind in my right eye since birth, my left eye is 20/20 uncorrected, and with my glasses I'm 30/20. I used to be self conscious about it because when I was younger part of my therapy was to wear a patch over my dominant eye to train the blind one, and this resulted in some kids teasing me because kids don't give a fuck. Then I started having my hair cut properly, and found a good pair of frames enhances my face structure, and saw the confidence of being able to see the world in HD, and it doesn't bother me at all.

Basically do what you like, but if you're worried that you can't be a "Chad" with them (whatever the fuck that means anyway) then you need to reevaluate your priorities.

Or get contacts like >>37903722 pointed out. But I never liked them since that one time they made their way to the back of my eye.
>>
>>37903852
I wear glasses some days, contacts on others, depending on my tolerance for either and what I plan to be doing that day.

When my vision was more like -1.75 I was still able to get by with only wearing glasses for driving, and just go without for everything else, but that doesn't really work anymore when my vision is only clear for about 2 feet. I can't even use a computer anymore without glasses.

Another couple years and I will probably get corrective surgery - just waiting for the right time.
>>
>>37903857
My priorities are definitely fucked up. I dont know how to fix that mate. I just want to be loved
>>
>>37903879

Then you have to start with yourself anon. You can't love someone or be loved by someone until you love who you are and what you're capable of doing.

I know that spouting this rhetoric seems like a gateway to HAES bullshit, but it is the truth as I see it.
>>
>>37903685
> basing your life around what bitches may or may not like based on fedorascience and self-reported nonsense
The good news is you don't have to worry about what "Chad" does you neurotic failure of a man. Back home you go robot
>>>/r9k/
>>>r/theredpill
>>
>>37904294
Not sure what that projection is from
>>
Then fork over a few grand for LASIC or PRK.
>>
> caring what women think
> being chad
>> pick one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.