[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join gym >it will be $35 dollars anon >check bank account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (58 KB, 480x275) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
58 KB, 480x275
>join gym
>it will be $35 dollars anon
>check bank account two months later
>$50 dollars charged a month for the last two months

What in the jew is going on?
>>
>>37903679
Just because it's a gym doesnt mean you post here, go cancel the payments or someshit,
>>
50? Fuck off mines 100/month. In your case it's likely first time membership fee on top of monthly, you probably also got tricked into paying for lockers/showers
>>
>>37903699
I want to know if anyone has had similar things happened

But while we're on the topic, got any reccomendations?
>>
>>37903679
>>
Mine is $20 and I got charged $27. my first month so i have to see if they charge me the same again
>>
>>37903754
That or that stupid ass "upgrade," Fees for the gym that they do every year.
>>
>>37903778
probably they also included the tip for the receptionist
>>
>>37903786
Yeah,for the dumbasses that forget to tip them.
>>
>tfw mine is 10 burgers a month
>>
>>37903786

wtf kinda gym makes you tip the receptionists? Wtf are they doing?
>>
>>37903839
>(You)
>>
wtf are you all on about? just go to the gym ask about!

I go to golds, its 26 a month. no initiation fee. but the fee was waived after careful negotiation skills. lol just kidding, i just didn't have enough to pay the initiation fee and i was gonna walk so he waived it.
>>
>>37903723
What the hell kind of gym do you go to?
>>
>>37903853
*just go to the gym and ask about the fee. that simple senpai
>>
>>37903854
Golds nigga. Google search Golds Gym. its very common.
>>
>>37903889
Gold's seriously costs 100? Explains the name
>>
>>37903851

No seriously wtf. Servers get tipped cause they serve you, receptionists sign you in. They do nothing.
>>
>>37903839
This guy doesn't tip his receptionist.

Asshole detected.
>>
File: tips.jpg (92 KB, 495x781) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
92 KB, 495x781
>>37904704
>>
>>37904044
The only person that you don't tip that gives you a service in America are prostitutes and strippers
>>
>>37903679
Talk to their payment service, see what you being charged for, then decide whether or not to cancel. I'd like to make a moment to advise you look at the YMCA, it's generally a pretty mellow place to work out, and really cheap.
>>
>>37903723
Why do so few of you shower? Your cars must be foul. I pay the 5 for towel service. Hot shower feels good man. Why drive home in nasty sweaty gym clothes to clean up when you can do it at the gym?
>>
>2016
>not having health insurance that give you free memberships to thousands of gyms around the country
>>
>>37903768
Don't forget taxes anon
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.