[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do I need to benchpress to escape friendzone with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160712_133014.jpg (64 KB, 480x737) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160712_133014.jpg
64 KB, 480x737
How much do I need to benchpress to escape friendzone with this Colombian?
>>
>>37903595
More than her boyfriend
>>
>>37903595
Tell her she's a brown piece of shit and lucky to have you even consider her
>>
>>37903607
Damn, right in the feels
>>
>>37903608
Fuck you, virgin.
>>
She looks a lot like the 30 something year old skank I picked up at a bar a month ago and fucked in my parent's basement while I was blackout drunk and on drugs.
>>
>>37903628
I'm not a virgin, I've had sex with beautiful aryan women, I would never lower myself to a walking turd like this, doubt I could even get hard
>>
>>37903658
t. chicano
>>
>>37903658
>aryan
I don't think you know what that means.
Also, fingering your cousin doesn't count.
>>
>>37903680
I am a white man.

I don't understand how you fucks can unironically like brown shits like these, not even pure race ones like persians, ethiopians, italians etc. but mixed mutt pieces of walking shit like this, America is fucking beyond comprehension
>>
I mean really, she's just above average. So I guess 225x2
>>
>>37903658
t. an Irishman or Polack
>>
200kg should do anon, trust me.
>>
>>37903595
You got friendzoned by your mom?
>>
>>37903694
>pure race
>persians
>italians

what the fuck are you on about bro?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 715x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 715x732
>>37903838
Random insane racial theories. Why bother engaging him? I don't think he's going to lay any ground breaking gems of wisdom on us any time soon.
>>
>>37903783
top kekked
>>
>>37903694
why does /pol/ infest every board? why can we just lift in peace? You guys make me cry :,(
>>
>>37903595

It doesn't take much to impress spic women. Trust me, I'm white, 5'10" living in Miami, only make 50k a year, and fuck a different nationality every weekend.

Just look like you're a little bit muscular, even at 18% bodyfat, and you're good.
>>
>>37903864
MAGIC pls WHITE WIZARD
>>
>caring to escape a friendzone from an old ass bitch

Dude who cares, there are girls right now turning 18 like every fucking second of every fucking day. Why the fuck you hung up on some already past her prime bitch?
>>
>>37903658
>doubt I could even get hard
that's because of your ED
>>
>>37903595
don't know, we need more pictures to tell
>>
File: Chad and Stacy.jpg (129 KB, 921x525) Image search: [Google]
Chad and Stacy.jpg
129 KB, 921x525
>>37903694
>I don't understand how you fucks can unironically like brown shits like these
Because as a white guy getting nonwhite girls is not even remotely hard, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. So they delude themselves into thinking they're attracted to them to COPE with the fact that white women don't want them, but instead want Aryan Chad.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.