[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's basically my bf's birthday and I want to get him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: bday.jpg (70 KB, 587x425) Image search: [Google]
bday.jpg
70 KB, 587x425
It's basically my bf's birthday and I want to get him dominos, but he's telling me to come here and ask if it's okay before I place the order...

He says to let you know he's going to have the whole salad, 4 slices (large) and 2 scoops in water...

Is this okay?
>>
>>37903462
Tell him he won't ever make it, and he should an hero. He'll understand.

Enjoy your pizza.
>>
>>37903462
>hand tossed
> not brooklyn style

just break up with the cuck
>>
File: sdfsdvcsdvdf.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdvcsdvdf.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>>37903462
honey you dont need a man like that in your life, pls be in london so you can have someone who can treat you well

>mfw i think of you hurting
>>
>>37903462
Tell him that he is a faggot and if he need our permission to eat 4 fucking slices of shit ass Za he should an hero. Also, tits or gtfo; and don't forget the fucking time stamp.
>>
>not eating authentic 'go'za

Ishiggydiggy
>>
>>37903462

Your best friend sounds like a big faggot
>>
File: 30033615.png (253 KB, 786x715) Image search: [Google]
30033615.png
253 KB, 786x715
>>37903462
>pls b in london
>>
>>37903462
>not glorious chicago style
Also
>PLSBIN L O N D O N
>>
Thought I was at /r/fitness for a sec, not even joking.

FUCK OFF BITCH
>>
>>37903462
>14" 4 topping pizza for $8
yo HOL UP

are y'all grinding niggers into your pizza to reduce cost? what the actual fuck
>>
>>37903560

This tbqh
>>
>>37903462
>salami on a pizza

wot
>>
>>37903462
OATMEAL AND CHICKEN+
>>
>add ranch dipping cup

You fuckin parasites find new ways to disgust me every day. smmfh.
>>
>>37903462
> Ranch Dipping Cup

I'm European and what is this?
>>
Is his name Chad? If yes, then he can proceed with the pizza.
>>
>>37903462
>14 inch pizza
>$8/£6

Bruh.
>>
>>37903840
Pizza is the cheapest shit to make bra.
Why do you think there are 10000 pizza joints per block in the city all run by Gypsies
>>
>>37903462
Wtf is wrong with you no
Take him to an actual italian restaurant and give him a genuine pizza
Or any restaurant that's not a fastfood joint

As long as you keep it to a minimum you can eat pizza every once in a while
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.