[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf and the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 477x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 477x640
My gf is gonna break up with me tomorrow morning. We go to the same gym. How should I act when I see her at the gym after we snap. Pic semi related
>>
>>37903306

introduce her to your new gf; your hand!
>>
Go to another gym or ignore her. Don't be the 'my ex is still my friend!' guy
>>
don't go out of your way to talk to her but just smile and say hi and otherwise pretend she doesn't exist
>>
how do you know she is going to break up with you tomorrow

did she tell you she is going to do it the next day..
>>
>>37903372
>>37903372
She texted me saying "can we get breakfast tomorrow to talk?" (She never says stuff like that) And we're going to different colleges soon and she's been a ticking differently
>>
>>37903402
ah yup she def gun break up with you

maybe you should preemptive break up with her
>>
>>37903317
There is nothing wrong with this if you two can handle it but I semi agree. You will never be friends with your ex immediately after a break up
>>
>>37903306
Beat her to it OP. Dismiss the breakfast and then and ignore her texts. Let her get suspicious. Fuck with her. Since you are both heading to different colleges and she wants to breakup, it means she wants to get hammered by different cocks every night so have your fun.
>>
>>37903312
Kekd for some reason
>>
>>37903306

hit on a cardio bunny

if girls hate anything its jealousy
>>
>>37903424

THIS OP POST SCREENS LETS GO MAKE HISTORY
>>
File: sad penguin.jpg (18 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
sad penguin.jpg
18 KB, 284x339
>>37903306
oh fuck... shit man... your about to go through what i been through

>love my gf, and she loves me
>love lifting, and get her to lift with me
>she doesnt take it seriously and is more obsessed with matching her shorts with her sports bra
>as time goes on we argue more and more
>she gets physical, i defend myself
>studying whilst this shit is going on, risking my degree for a crazy bitch isnt worth it
>break up
>everythings cool but then one of the guys i speak to in the gym takes me to the side
>"bro, your girl fucked my friend last night, he filmed it on his phone"
>literally angry, stunned, emotional all the same time
>managed to stutter out "w-we broke up"
>oh ok no worries man just thought you should know
>find out she fucked another three guys, one of which i occasionally lift with
>completely destroyed emotionally and socially
>guys sending vids and pics by whatsapp to each other
>literally pick up a dumbbell, break a mirror and storm out
>never go back

it was a fucking nice gym bro, they used to play Pumping Iron on the Tv and Drum and Bass. that was two years ago, i moved city since.
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 750x1334
>>37903572
This what you want?
>>
>>37903611
Right in the feels
>>
dont give her the satisfaction

"if you want to break up then whatever, I dont want any drama in my life"

if you show you dont care then she'll go crazy
>>
>>37903306
One of my exes goes to my gym too, she just scowls and hides in the corner while I pretend she doesn't exist. Hardly even notice, if anything added motivation.
>>
>>37903649
Ty
>>
>>37903626
100% you need to break up with her first. Say you've been thinking about it for a while and you don't want to have either of you tethered down in a long distance relationship while you're attending different schools. You don't want to see your relationship sour and die, so it's best to end on a good note and hopefully stay in touch.

Say it like that and you'll have an extreme moral high-ground, and will have such an upperhand she'll think you're going to backslap her.
>>
>>37903626
Say "No."
and then never speak to her again.
>>
>>37903675

also dont let it get to you, girls dont give a shit cause they can get guys easily

if shes that type of person she isnt worth your time
>>
>>37903611
:(
>>
File: 1385175921296.png (82 KB, 336x403) Image search: [Google]
1385175921296.png
82 KB, 336x403
>>37903611
I'm here for you anon.

That sounds terrible. You should be glad that you were able to get away from her, actions like that are a huge red flag, imagine if you were both going through something stressful together and she started acting like that as a way of coping.

Those guys are assholes.
>>
>>37903306
OP BREAKUP WITH HER FIRST AND POST SCREEN SHOTS NOOOOW

DO IT FOR YOUR INTEGRITY

DO IT FOR YOUR MASCULINITY

DO IT FOR YOU
>>
>>37903611
I knew women fuck friends of their ex to hurt them. Didn't know it actually fucking worked.

Jesus Christ bro, you dumped the crazy bitch because you know she was bad for you. Why in the shit are you letting her being a slut after the breakup get to you. She's your EX for fucks sake. That should reinforce that you made the right decision more than anything. That pussy isn't yours anymore. Stop giving a shit who sticks their dick in it.
Jesus Fucking Christ.

This is the first time I'm actually finding out hat shit actually works on guys. I mean really?
>>
>>37903782
think of tomorrow night and how you'll feel if you:

A) let her break up with you

B) Break up with her and had good lols about it with your best buddies on /fit/
>>
>>37903402
>now she is going to break up with you tomorrow

she wants chad dick anon. She wants that college dick.

Been there.
>>
>>37903306
holy shit have you ever watched seinfeld? you break up with her first.
>>
>>37903317

ignore her...ignore her... ignore her...

make sure she sees you with someone else too.
>>
>>37903611

>Falling in love
>ever

All bitches are whores. The sooner you realise this, the better.
>>
>>37903402
>hey guys how do I act when my ex is in the gym?
>we are going to different colleges soon

Who gives a shit! You guys won't see each other by August so why the fuck does it matter how you "act," around her? lol.

Man up and act like she doesn't exist, she isn't anyways by August.
>>
>>37903611
H-h-how heavy was the dumbell??????
>>
>>37903784 >>37903611

ex is literally making a joke of her self and he's worried...

lol you need to fuck other girls bro, youre feeling needy because of it
>>
>>37903845
Agree. Why the fuck does it matter what she does after you break up? She's whoring it up.

If people are actually trying to get under your skin by "showing the video," in front of you just say she got an std and THAT'S why you two broke up then they go from laughing about it to freaking the fuck out and turning her into a diseased whore
>>
>>37903626
Yeah
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 750x1334
>>37903805
>>37903799
>>37903796
>>37903782
>>37903682
How's this
>>
Trust me anon you don't want to break up in person. Tell her, "we can talk now, what do you want so say?". Do it over the phone, way better imo. But if you do end up meeting her for brekky I recommend just calmly walking right out after it happens.
>>
>>37903884
>that big ass wall of text

dude are you really a women? Instead of all that shit just tell her the truth you bitch.

>I got something I want to talk to tomorrow as well, I'm not doing a LDR.

Then stop fucking texting, never reply again you dumb bitch. Now it's YOUR idea to break up not hers which she will start crying saying you never loved her and bullshit and how you lied ot her and all this crap but never reply. She will go from wanting to break up with you to "he could have been the one and he left me! My life is ruined!"
>>
>>37903646
>>37903724
>>37903734
im not gonna sit here and lie, "yeah man i fucked a 10/10 playboy model the next day". like i said i was studying, it was a critical time. it was final yer and no way was i gonna go drinking to meet a girl. it was 2 months before i fucked another girl, and im pretty sure i had a breakdown. So strange that after i got my dick wet i felt much better. the girl i was seeing was real casual, we'd fuck twice a week, maybe smoke weed, but i dont like drugs. it just helped me get over my ex, and now i learnt my lesson, dont give bitches a way to get back at you

>>37903784
>>37903845
i dont think you guys get it. I didnt give a fuck if she went to a club, met some random dude and fucked him anally, i honestly wouldnt have cared. its that she chose to fuck with my social circle, that she fucked with the one thing i loved, the gym. Theres absolutely no way you can just get on with your workout when u see dudes talking and whispering then laughing. The fuck you gonna do, fight everyone? its social suicide man, especially in a masculine, bodybuilding gym, theres no coming back from that. i cut my losses and moved on. If i ever become a big youtube star im fucked to hell though

>>37903813
12kg, i was curling and had enough. didnt even cancel the membership just changed bank details
>>
>>37903884
delete that, type eyy babe, wan sum fuk

then fuck her, leave and never see her again. actions speak louder than faggot walls of text
>>
>>37903306
Holy shit dude. Meet the bitch, but be ready for whatever. You don't get any special points by breaking up first. If you want to break up, just reply with "Yeah, I've been needing to talk to you too." Now she'll go crazy wondering what it is. Or not, because it'll be over tomorrow. In which case, it's a mutual breakup. Man up. Meet her. Go there expecting a breakup if you're so sure. Enjoy your breakfast bro.

I mean really, the best thing you can do tomorrow is order a delicious ass breakfast and not let whatever the fuck she's saying effect your enjoyment of that delicious motherfucker. That's the best way to handle this.
>>
>>37903611
Ever notice that?
Girls always fuck dudes who have loads of bro friends. Never the lonely dude.
That's a sign guys
>>
>>37903884
Really limp wristed, you're doing the same thing as her... I.e making it seem like you'll break up with her in the morning. If you want to break up with her first do it properly, don't fuck about being vague.
>>
>>37903919
>>37903936
Just texted her (she's asleep) and said "we need to talk tomorrow about us" and I plan on ending it myself
>>
>>37903884
keep it short, sweet, and to the point. shakespeare

Skip the breakfast bullshit

Just do it now.

"I think we should break up"
>>
File: 1436858078786.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1436858078786.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>37903884
No

Don't play her game. Don't make it easy for her. Keep your fucking dignity, man for Christ's sake.
>>
>>37903969
for real. why are guys so beta nowadays. Easiest thing he could say is

>hey I was going to wait but we shoudld break up

After that who cares. They are both never seeing each other at least this way he has her trying to "rekindle," the relationship instead of his ass crying himself to sleep
>>
>>37903884
holy fuck just tell you cant be fucked with LDR drama and want out..

Its the only alpha way OP
>>
>>37903980
bro, i just thought... what if the news is that shes pregnant. and that shes really scared and worried because she doesnt want to face being a single mom, because she has strong traditional values, and wants to be a housewife for you?
>>
>>37903922
No, I understood perfectly. You were still being a bitch. Caring that much about dudes fucking your ex. If she's fucking to get back at you specifically, of fucking course she'll fuck within your social circle. How would fucking a random douche get back to you. You let her win. She got you to abandon your lifting bros and a gym you liked. She schooled you, and you fucking let it happen.

You know what you should have done when you found out? Nothing. Shrug and do your fucking workout. Spread the word that you got rid of her and she's pathetic enough to think fucking people you know can hurt you. Laugh at the bitch because it's genuinely sad and funny that she'd think you give a fuck.

Almost as sad as the fact that you actually did give a fuck.

And lol at the part about fighting dudes for fucking your ex
>>
>>37903998
This.

>>37903980
Just get it done with OP, like the other anon said when it's over it's over. So just finish this shit off and move on with your life.
>>
File: raw[1].gif (755 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
raw[1].gif
755 KB, 420x314
>>37904021
oh shit anon, this just got juicy
>>
>>37904021
flee to a foreign country
>>
>>37904021
Then telling her he's breaking up with her because ldr won't stop her explaining this to him.

She's not just gonna say ok goodbye forever.

Retard.
>>
File: heavy feels brah.jpg (16 KB, 475x289) Image search: [Google]
heavy feels brah.jpg
16 KB, 475x289
>>37903611
psycho ex's dude. I feel for you brah
>>
>>37904021
She's a virgin
>>
File: VPUBHWI.jpg (142 KB, 640x1006) Image search: [Google]
VPUBHWI.jpg
142 KB, 640x1006
all girls are sloots. my current gf had a wild facking past and since shes been 'grown-up' still find out about slootish behavior lies about it and always saying crazy facking things

remember girls think theyre 'special' cuz they can reel in guys easily but its not a 'power' its cuz guys want to fack and hopefully sloots get whats coming to them
>>
>>37904108
Plz don't be op
>>
>>37903306
I HAD THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME BREH. DO NOT SAY YES. JUST SAY NO AND LEAVE. EXACT SAME TEXT AND WORDS. IT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY. JUST LEAVE HER. DONT MAKE IT A BIG DEAL OR IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
>>
>>37904026
why do i get the strong impression your 14 years old.

>I fucked your ex up the ass then she sucked my shitty dick
>well good sir, i must inform you i am in the middle of my kegel workout and your immature attempts to unsettle my esteem will inevitably end in failure

whats next, teleport away? twirl my cane? oh if forgot, you are somehow superior to the human race. please tell us how you manage to overcome the human condition
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 746x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 746x540
>>37903611
>fucked friends gf
>we start going out
>I cheated on her
>bitch cheated on me
>I should've seen this coming
>>
>>37903306
Don't give her the satisfaction anon. Act like you don't give a fuck. Act mildly disappointed, as if you just found out they are out of your favorite flavor of ice cream BUT NO MORE.She will go completely psycho.
>>
>>37904289
im so beat down by life, the person i position myself as is the friend who lost his gf
>>
>>37903402
She probably wants to party and suck hundreds of docks without feeling guilty. Just break up with her via text, don't even go to breakfast. That'll make it awkward for her not you since she is now expected to find another gym or ignore you and not vice versa.
>>
>>37903306
Quick, break up with her first!
>>
>>37904389
This guys got it right.
>>
>>37903689
Costanza this bitch
>>
>>37904112
Did you just call your own gf a slut? lol
>>
>>37904389
d-do many girls fuck around at uni?

dont just reply hurrr durr faggot, im being serious. i never fucked any girls at uni, but i am incredibly weird.

how common is it? the one girl i got close to had fucked 6 men in a week, but is that normal or a one off?
>>
>>37904277
How original. Can't just admit you fucked up so resort to baseless personal attacks. Never change internet.
>>
>>37904445
Depends on the girl
>>
>>37904465
fucked up? what are you on about, where did i ever say i didnt fuck up? it fucking killed me.

let me tell you something kid. reading something on 4chan, and actually going through it in real life are two different things. you've never been in love, you've never been betrayed, and thats cool, you dont understand. but one day you will. and then you can think, "oh yeah that random anon was kinda right"
>>
>>37903306
>My gf is gonna break up with me tomorrow morning. We go to the same gym

"What? Oh thank god, I've been wanting to break up with you for weeks, I just haven't known how to put it."

"Wanna still fuck till we go off to separate schools?"
>>
>>37904445
I missed my chance. Gonna get another when I go to med school.
>>
>>37903784
Lmfao fucking this.
>>37903611
This person should have a spot in your heart equivalent to any random street whore.

Do you panic and cry when the local town bike gets pumped and dumped? She sounds like a MAX level whore, this is good for you. Move on.

t. A dude who just got out of a 1 year relationship that went nuclear.
>>
>>37904498
Just keep making assumptions about my age and past. Whatever makes you feel like a big boy internet stranger. Good for you.
>>
>>37904503
Stats anon? Mcat/gpa?
>>
>>37904445
Yup bro. We're still in the age range (14-20 something) to be in heat. Women find dick a lot easier then men find pussy though.

The difference between us and r9k though is that we can fucking accept it and live our lives, meanwhile r9k sits in a puddle of piss and self pity. Don't be /r9k/.
>>
>>37904421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aIG2EJzE4o
>>
>>37904503
Are we twins? Got in a 3 year relationship in college. Missed out on banging so many sloots. All my friends banged grills from the bar/clubs while I was miserable with my gf at the time. Going to med school now, it's all about fucking sluts. No relationships. Unless she's waifu material.
>>
All the people saying "nah break up with her first, then send her picktures where you're fucking her sister" are immature neckbeards who have never known the sweet touch of a woman She's right, you're going to different places and it's time to break up. I'm sure you agree with her. If you were thinking of doing long-distance you are an idiot. Be a fucking man and have the conversation and be mature about it.

It's not like you dropped out of college to be with her and she is fucking three dudes on the side. Why be bitter or make it a competition?

If you don't want to see her at the gym just join a different one, there are plenty to choose from I'm sure. Or just don't go to the gym when she goes for a little while
>>
>>37904564
I've got three years until I take my MCATs. gpa is shit because I was a slacker in undergrad and i majored in poverty with a minor in starvation but I'm taking my prereqs now and I'll be in med school in 3-5 years.
>>
>>37904637
Response here.
>>37904864

You've given me hope. I'm in a 5 year relationship now and I don't know if it will last :(

Full disclosure: i'm hammered right now.
>>
>>37904789
t. female
>>
>>37904877
4 year. I meant 4 year.
>>
>>37904864
Take that test seriously. I should have been in med school two years ago if I had taken it seriously then. Study for that thing like your life depends on it.
>>
>>37904343
Oh christ man, that one got me
>>
>>37903646
>>37903626

Tell her youre doing IF and cant have breakfast
>>
>>37903402
Text her "fuck you and your breakfast"
Post pic and answer
>>
>>37904789
what are you, a Girl or a fucking White Knight...

OP just write her that you dont want to meet and want to brake up. Since you are a fucking Beta, you should not fuck a last time with her, cauce you are going to go weak and brake. Stay strong and dont fucking waste your time with her. Ignore her at the Gym. She is the one that should Change the Gym, not you.
Do your thing and find soon a new hole to put your dick in.
>>
>>37905401

What the fuck, going off to different colleges is a legit reason to break up. You'd have to be an idiot not to, long distance relationships are stupid. OP should be an adult and just go through conversation about fucking break up, why be all emo and drama about it?

Men are supposed to be rational and mature. We don't run away from unpleasant conversations or stir up drama over little shit.
>>
>>37904054
Dudes got an ok girl, even if its only for a couple more hours.

>Reeeeeeeeeee normie

Yeah face to face breaks ups so hard, but least you feel like a human being and not /r9k
>>
>>37905449
You faggot! having a conversation is beta as fuck!
He should behave like an Alpha. No Drama, no concern, no worry, no Problem! Just brake up, you dont even have to give a reason why, fucking ignore her, you dont have time for a Girl you are not going to fuck!
Imagine what would Tyler Durden (fight Club) do. He would no fucking waste time and would fuck Marla Singer instead.
Be a fucking Alpha and attractive, dont give a shit and find another hole.
>>
>>37905516
t. someone who has never had a gf.
>>
>>37905647
if that makes you feel better you... I speak the true and want the best for OP.
>>
File: 1428456237118.png (249 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1428456237118.png
249 KB, 1190x906
>>37905516
>Imagine what would Tyler Durden (fight Club) do.
This level of autism is off the charts.
>>
>>37905740
Well he is autismo, but have you a better advice?
>>
>>37906031
Be a normal, civilized, human being? He wants to break up? Fine, get a pair of balls, walk up to the woman and say it to her face.

>Hey, you know what? This relationship is not going to work us being so far from each other. It would be stupid to believe otherwise so I think we should go our own separate ways and move on with our lives.

Period. Stand by your decision, shake hands and walk away. What is so damn difficult about that?
>>
>>37903402
you are my breakfast
>>
OP you must deliver wtf, we want to now how it went, what have you answer... im afraid he did not heard what the most here said.
>>
File: 1465190966764.png (50 KB, 255x204) Image search: [Google]
1465190966764.png
50 KB, 255x204
>>37903312
>>37903558
shit me too hahahaha
i just imagine someone getting slapped.
>>
>>37903402
This guys has it spot on >>37904389
>>
File: images (20).jpg (6 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
6 KB, 283x178
>>37903922
>12kg curls
No wonder she fucked around
>>
>>37903306
>Look her straight in the eyes
>Pound your chest while screaming
>dominance asserted
>Now youre the gym alpha
>>
>>37905094
kekked for some reason
>>
>>37903306
Treat her like all the other gym goer who you don't know: Don't talk to her unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>37903306

Ignore the bitch and just focus on yourself.
Don't talk to her, avoid her like she's hazardous waste. Aside from this being better for your wellbeing nothing pisses women off more than suddenly not getting attention, ex's included.
>>
>>37903402
just go into the talk with an open mind, prepare for break up by making some rules for yourself
>If break up, then no contact for a while until you're both out of eachothers minds
>If break up, it's permanent, no coming back after college is over
>if break up and living together, make appointment on when to pick up stuff
>if break up and living together, make sure keys to home are given to owner of home ASAP.

Otherwise don't put too much thought into it
>>
>>37903611
I don't get it
She's the one who behaved so slutty to the point where tattooing 'slut' on her forehead would have made it LESS obvious how much of a slut she is so she basically destroyed her own credibility before you even had the chance to hatch revenge

Why the fuck are you upset? She's basically turned herself into a 'Yeah I'd put my dick in it but nothing else' slag
>>
OP here. Just sat down at breakfast told her "we need to break up" and she dropped her jaw and was shocked lol. She told me she had this whole thing planned to say and I said "I like it simple"
>>
>>37908598
Beta as fuck.
>>
>>37908598
>>37908598

Tell her you want to still fuck the summer away with her until you go to different schools.
>>
Hahaha brehs she tried to come in for a hug at the end but I just got in my car and drive away. Too much?
>>
>>37908858
Nah this way is a clean break so no question about you still being attached
>>
>>37908598
what did you eat for breakfast? serious question plz reply
>>
File: volk.png (191 KB, 1146x783) Image search: [Google]
volk.png
191 KB, 1146x783
>>37908598
You did the right thing anon.
Iron Pill is proud.
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 750x1334
>>37908970
Chicken wrap with avacodo, lettuce and onion. Was ok, too much onion. The menu items were on MyFitnessPal so I was happy
>>
>>37908858
You came off as butthurt. Should have accepted get hug nonchalantly
>>
>>37908858
Good shit OP. check this song out.

NIGGAHH WE GOWN BE ALRIGHTEE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-48u_uWMHY
>>
>>37908598

If you need to lay out the feels I'd suggest u find someone to talk to. Breakups are hard on a lot of people and it has nothing to do with being alpha/beta.

Although if you can find another girl to fuck ASAP it would help you get over it much quicker, don't even have to be that attracted to her, just go out and get laid.
>>
>>37903649
This.
>>
OP meet with her. Let her say her shit and then leave. Dont say anything. Dont show any facial expression. As if you were a cold wall. Pretend that you dont give a fuck.
Maybe she doesnt want to break up. Maybe she just wants something good for both of you.
>>
>>37908598
>>37909491
Ok just read it, sorry. Gj OP.
>>
File: smug 5.gif (139 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
smug 5.gif
139 KB, 200x200
>>37903402
Break up with her first.
I did this once and she started crying, even though she admitted she wanted to break up.
Be the rejector, not the rejected, OP.
>>
>>37908972
>If you hate our culture, you shouldn't benefit from it.

Cultures benefit from change. Cultures disappear because they stagnate. Also, I hate it when fat, balding neckbeards go online talking about how proud they are when they have not done a single meaningful thing in their lives.
>>
>>37904277
>twirl my cane

Fuck i laughed
>>
>>37903306
You guys only date gals you like 100%?
I got this problem, which is infantile as shit. If I pick a decent lookin gal she's usually stupid as hell or the other way around she'll be clever but I'll be ashamed to introduce her to my friends. Anyway even if I start dating I quickly start to notice more and more flaws, becoming embarassed and end up just ignoring her.
So how do I deal with self-cockblocking?
>>
>>37904864
Go for it anon. Be a doctor

Im in nursing school because I was too pussy to go to med school. Hopefully I will become a nurse practitioner or more in time.
>>
>>37903626
Literally text her this:

Is this the "I want to be able to fuck Chads without remorse so we should break up talk?"
>>
What she is going to do is try to find closure so she can preform mental gymnastics to fuck other guys, shit she might already have someone lined up . Be as stoic as possible, don't let her have that gratification. Just say "ok, were broken up then" and leave.

She has already moved on, ever since she started acting weird, don't give her the closure
>>
>>37904445
Yes. Break up over text anon, and don't respond. Girls love to see you act out, that's how they rationalize what awful people they are
>>
Don't break up with her because you think she's going to break up with you, that's stupid as fuck and you might just be misreading it completely. Go to speak to her tomorrow and if she breaks up with you just take it like a man and end it on good terms, go back to the gym and treat her like you would any other girl at the gym, don't pay her any attention and focus on your fucking gains.
>>
>>37912923
It's like Romeo and Juliet all over again.
>>
>>37912825
Funny you say that. She's an extremely talented gymnast and cheerleader
>>
>>37912825
>shit she might already have someone lined up

the thing is...girls wont leave you until they already have a solid deal.
>>
>>37903306
I think it should be

"you're in the gym and this guy just felt your gf's ass"
>>
>>37910792
There's this great thing called therapy that can help you understand your emotions instead of preventing you from feeling real love
>>
>>37908598
Good, now go and fuck another girl asap. Doesn't matter if it's a hooker (if you have the money), or pick up some easy slut in a bar. But make sure you fuck another girl, it will give you ease of mind and make it much easier to bear when you hear or think about her fucking other dudes. It's really important now to focus on some other pussy and let THAT be the last you fucked.
>>
>>37903447
>There is nothing wrong with this
beta
>>
GF just broke up with me.

This fucking cycle happens every time.

>first meet girl
>put on alpha "ladies man" persona
>act confident, kinda arrogant and ambitious
>they are really into me
>also I am good looking so that helps
>fast forward get into relationship with them
>goes well for a few months
>have hot sex and everythign she loves me
>i suddenly become beta AS FUCK
>this slowly turns her off me

Oh and this current gf broke it off after a few months (even earlier than usual) just earlier tonight, she gave the normal girl reasons but I felt myself getting more beta lately and cant stop myself.

Someone please help me. I just want a long term relationship.
>>
>>37915612
>>i suddenly become beta AS FUCK
well, if this behaviour is comfortable for you, then just have it year around. If you end up lonely, fuck it, at least you are yourself.

Keeping Alpha persona on all the time is hard as fuck.That being said, As Patrice o-neal would say, every moment you spend with your woman should be like your first date. She'll never leave you if you do this.
>>
>>37903611
I'll hold you anon.

Just found out a few hours ago that my gym crush got fucked by the dyel instructor.

W-we're all going to make it.
>>
>>37915745

but I dont think to myself "be alpha now", it comes naturally if I am talking to a new female I have just met

had a long conversation with a girl on the train the other day, could have got her number but didnt because of my current (at the time) gf and now i regret that

its just as the relationship goes on I think I have to shower her with love and compliments, I turn really submissive too
>>
>>37915778
DO your best to act the same throughout/
You recognize your tendency to act beta.

stop yourself before act and think.
>>
>>37910068
So?
You see faggots saying they are proud of being able to take some dick in the ass too. And this is glorified by society.
>>
>>37915802

I really tried to do this with this girl, but it is almost as if I am a different person when I first meet them.

I cant exactly explain that alpha persona. I couldnt act like that around my gf all the time, only with new girls for the first month or two until they are mine.

If I try and hold down the betaness or the clinginess I just get really stressed out anyway.
>>
>>37915612
Keep fucking and talking to other girls. Tell the next one you just want to keep it casual or better yet don't talk about it all with her, just do it.
>>
>>37915850
So then maybe you should just have FWB and change whenever you start to feel beta.
>>
>>37915866
>>37915916

b-but I want a long term relationship, I enjoy the feeling of being "in love"
>>
>>37915931
So then get a 4-5/10 who doesnt mind you act beta
>>
>>37915946

I need to go to therapy I think. A 4-5/10 doesnt sound enjoyable to have sex with at all.
>>
File: 1447634896058.jpg (45 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1447634896058.jpg
45 KB, 384x288
>>37904277
>twirl my cane
Pic related
>>37904026
You're an idiot.
>>
>>37915956
>I need to go to therapy I think.
whatever dude.
>>
>>37915931
That's how to get one that will last. They will want to become exclusive after a couple months and will know that you have other options.
>>
>>37916055
>this

It's how I got my gf if 4 yrs
>>
>>37916055

The final problem is that I want a pure virgin qt.
>>
>>37916120
Well look for religious girls then or just stop being autistic.
>>
OP's girl wants to ride that college penis train without feeling guilty about cheating on him in an LDR.

girls are all about feelings.. they don't want to feel bad and they want to feel good at all costs. feeling guilty = bad, so they come up with a way to make themselves feel better about their decisions. guys do this crap, but women take it to unreal levels and can manufacture the most insane shit imaginable to make themselves feel good about terrible shit they have done.

this >>37903611 is a perfect example. she fucks all these dudes in hope of making this anon lose his shit. that way she can say 'wow look at this guy lose control of himself, he's emotionally weak. haha I was right!', that way she can feel like she made a good choice in leaving him.

don't give them what they want niggers, walk the fuck away and don't look back. move onto the next one
>>
I see these threads, and I agree with the general mentality that you gotta no contact and move on, fuck new girls asap, etc. I get all that.

But what really gets to me is that I know some of you guys are reading these and just building up the most blinding rage against women in your head. That's not good. Some rage is okay, but you shouldn't live your lives like that.

The reason I say this is because I currently live with my sister. She has never been the one to break up, and just last week I saw her get broken up with for like the third time. It keeps me in check to know that decent women are out there, getting hurt just as much as us.

Of course that's not everyone, and most women are probably shitty, but don't give up. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1467877628323.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1467877628323.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>37903611
Missed opportunities, Anon.
Should have taken a group picture with all the guys she fucked just hanging out and having a good time at the gym and then sent it to her to let her know it didn't phase you and she acted like a spiteful whore for no reason. Trade her nudes like they were Pokemon cards or some shit.
>>
>tfw you can never be yourself with a girl
>>
>>37910068
Well anon, speak for yourself. I work for one of the biggest electric/research companies in the world and I make sure their IT infrastructure runs.
Makes me feel kinda useful to society and the world.
>>37915842
NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>37905317
>breakfast
>not eyebrows
>>
>>37910068
>all change is good
try not to conflate progress with substitution
>>
File: 1450704841823.jpg (8 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1450704841823.jpg
8 KB, 210x230
>>37910792
iktf bro
>>
>tfw you had your only girlfriend at about 16 and broke up with her month later
Shit happens.
>>
>>37903306
try to say hi not awkwardly if she makes eye contact. then go about your business. you are there for a workout right?
>>
>>37903611
you dodged a bullet there, the bitch was crazy.
I think you just have to be optimistic about the whole thing. also, she was a whore. sorry about the gym.
>>
>>37912789
definitely not this.

it's already obvious what it is.

just ghost her, OP.
>>
>>37916270
Yup.

"What he doesn't know can't hurt him"
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.