[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyclist Hate thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 35
File: downloadfile.png (503 KB, 680x489) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.png
503 KB, 680x489
Lets share our hate for these cunts.
I enjoy riding in general, great way to burn a few calories and get outdoors for a few hours and see a bit more than you would on a run, but these insufferable cunts are far more annoying than cars.
1. I dont give a fuck about your faggy hand signals
2. Why the fuck are you wearing lycra on you 20 min commute to work?
3. Are you actually sponsored?
4. I'm not racing you so fuck off.
5. I like the way your socks are colour coded with your helmet.
6. Thanks for overtaking me in a rush to just sit in front of me at my same speed.
7. Stay in the fucking bike lane, two abreast with your buddy in the road is simply a cunt move.
8. Are you in the Tour De France? Then pickup your gel food packets instead of dropping them all over the road.
9. Oh really that new $400 carbon fibre bike seat stem is 4oz lighter? But you are atleast 20lbs overweight, eating less is free bro.
10. Aleast acknowledge the fact you genuinely annoy non-cyclists, you dont need acceptance, you are not an oppressed ethnic minority, suck it up and take responsibility for your actions.
>>
You seem pretty mad, bro. Why don't you take a ride on the trail to cool down?
>>
A biker stole my gf- the post
>>
>>37902637
OP have you thought about taking a bike out to calm your anger? "Feel the wind" as we say xD
>>
>>37902669
Didnt see that coming
>>
>>37902682
No
>>
I like walking places when possible and I noticed a lot of cyclists act like a car when it's convenient and like a pedestrian when that's convenient.
>>
Cyclists not welcome in this thread.
If we can have fat people hate we can have cyclist hate too.
At least cyclists can have a choice, unlike fat people that usually have genetic issues holding them back
>>
>>37902637
>faggy hand signals
>telling people what direction you're turning, or if you're stopping
>>
I think bicycles are great and I wish more people rode them.
>>
>>37902717
Yes this
>>
File: 1461329349145.png (114 KB, 311x438) Image search: [Google]
1461329349145.png
114 KB, 311x438
>>37902637
>Live on steep, narrow, country road
>Road is dangerous enough for cars alone but cyclists love it because of the scenic views
>Coming around a blind curve on a hill
>Lycra wearing, carbon riding faggot is literally straddling the center line drinking water and looking out the vista
>Slam on my brakes and blow my horn
>Faggot turns around
>Takes another sip from water bottle
>Throws up his hands
>Gets back on bike and rides up the hill while throwing backwards glares at me
>Did he seriously not realise how close to death he was?
>Even the strongest bicycle and rider would be tour de France pate against Chevy American steel, slow as I was going
Bike fags will defend this
>Both bicyclists and drivers die on this road
>There just isn't enough road to share, either raise money to get it widened or don't ride here
>>
>>37902746
>pointing at the road
>I have eyes
>>
>>37902761
Yeh ive been in this situation a few times, I live near a popular scenic coastal road, fucking cyclists have ruinied it for cars.
There are so many aggresive cyclists out there that feel victimised and will rage even when they are in the wrong
>>
File: shog_3.jpg (153 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
shog_3.jpg
153 KB, 1280x960
>>37902717
>Local cyclists regularly go diagonally across four way intersections
>Get offended and write butthurt editorials when they almost get hit
>>
>>37902809
I know they feel superior to cars because environment. But they don't have that over me when I'm walking, so they're just being pricks.
>>
>>37902809
Red lights dont apply to bikes
>>
>>37902855
I think you're misunderstanding me m8, they literally ride from one corner of the square intersection to the other diagonal from them, crossing every lane of traffic not just starting in a turn lane
>Death applies to cyclists
>>
>>37902855
Nah i get u, I was being facetious, cyclists are cunts
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>37902637
KEK good post OP.

>Be 9
>Walking through the duck pond to a mates house
>Rich faggot neighbor Jamie comes riding past on his brand new bike
>Gives me a shit eating grin on the way past
>I keep walking, minding my own business
>He rides past again with a bigger grin on his face
>The kids just annoying me now, trying to show off
>Comes around a 3rd time, Same fucking grin
>I pick up a stick and hide it in front of me
>He comes around for the 4th time, I fucking spear at his front spokes with the stick
>MISSES but swerves off towards the pond
>Tries to jump off his bike but ends up doing that running forward while falling over thing
>He goes head first into the shit filled duck ponds
>Literally head to toe covered in shit
>Comes up fucking balling his eyes out
>"NICE BIKE JAMIE!"
>>
File: 2016-07-12 19.15.14.png (173 KB, 323x362) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-12 19.15.14.png
173 KB, 323x362
I fucking hate road bikers. The pseudo-aerodynamic outfits and twiggy ass bikes clearly aren't helping if you're going 10 mph on a goddamn flat. Even with MARKED BIKE LANES these faggots will ride side by side through traffic, forcing an entire lane to slow down in case one of them lays their pencil-thin wheels down over a pothole. It's a great sport, but I can't stand these lycra-bound dipshits.

t. a mountain biker who knows he doesn't own every square inch of pavement in the lower 48
>>
>>37902942
Jamie got wrecked
>>
File: 1461376402770.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1461376402770.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
I try as much as possible not to be a nuisance. I ride my bike on short hops to work or school, mainly sticking to trails, but there are some areas where I have to go on roads. I always stick to the bike lanes or far over to the sides otherwise. I fully acknowledge that cars are faster than me and can wreck me without effort.
>>
File: 1413067544685.jpg (42 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1413067544685.jpg
42 KB, 499x499
Stay mad all you fucking betas go prep Tyrone for your post workout ass fucking. None of you get mad when when pedestrian crosses the street against a red light or Jay walks. But when someone on a bike does it all of a sudden you become the perfect drivers.

How about waiting the extra 30 seconds to wait to go around a cyclist instead of bitching because youre going to be that much later for wherever the fuck your going.

And youre god damn right I take up 100% of the lane when I ride. Id rather you faggots stay mad and go around me than pass me with 2 inches between me and your car.

Get fucked bitch boys
>>
>>37903039
>t. cuck
>>
>>37903168
>And youre god damn right I take up 100% of the lane when I ride. Id rather you faggots stay mad and go around me than pass me with 2 inches between me and your car.

Goddamn, this right here. Some can't help but buzz by as close as possible if you don't take up the whole lane. If they didn't want to be late, they should have left earlier. My favorite is obese drivers getting triggered by physical activity.
>>
>>37902637
Fuck I hate cyclists. The worst is when they get into a car lane to turn at an intersection and slow down the whole process because nobody wants to be near them incase those retards fall off their bike in the street.

I used to ride a bike to college before I got a car but I always used the sidewalk because nobody walks around town
>>
File: images (8).jpg (11 KB, 384x131) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
11 KB, 384x131
>>37903168
If you can't handle the heat then stay off my road bikebitch
>>
>>37903334
HA its you who cant handle the heat cucktruck. ill be on the road regardless the size of the overcompensating machine you drive
>>
>>37902637

Hand signals are required by law in my state.

If you're triggered this badly, I suggest switching to tumblr or growing a pair of balls
>>
>>37903325
What is it like to be such a massive pussy?
>>
File: high score combo.jpg (102 KB, 365x345) Image search: [Google]
high score combo.jpg
102 KB, 365x345
>>37903168
>And youre god damn right I take up 100% of the lane when I ride
You're the type of faggot I'd have no problem running off the road
>>
File: kukolshank.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
kukolshank.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>>37903168

I'll fucking find you
>>
>>37903168
>None of you get mad when when pedestrian crosses the street against a red light or Jay walks.
Because they're not flying into an intersection at 1/2 freeway speed, you spandex clad retard.

Road bikers are the most pretentious, shitiest people alive, and this post is proof.
>>
>>37903513
>D-damnit! This f-faggot on the bike is slowing me down by 10 miles per hour and I cant turn my hands left to go around him! Fucking asshole im going to start my workout at 5:01 pm instead of 5:00 like I planned!
>>
I hate try hard cyclists. I bike once a week on my hybrid bike and still zoom past these fags with several thousand dollar bikes with hundreds worth of gear.
>>
File: bbsidnqbdifj.gif (19 KB, 410x298) Image search: [Google]
bbsidnqbdifj.gif
19 KB, 410x298
>>37903590
>being aware you're actively hindering the movement of traffic
>making snarky comments instead of moving two fucking feet to the right
I hope you get doored at 30mph
>>
>>37903580
>1/2 freeway speed
NOPE. And if someone wants to blow through an intersection on their bike fine, let them get hit they deserve it.

Your hatred of cyclists stems from the fact that youre a fat lazy ass bitchboi who get mad having to sit in traffic then takes in out on the people that are smart enough to by pass it
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1024x683
>>37902637
>tfw i break all kinds of laws on my bike, but i stay in the bike lane at least
>>
>>37903650
I'm >>37902948
My hate of cyclists comes from being one, and seeing how entitled fruity shits like you are.
>NOPE
Just because you're too heavy to top 20mph doesn't mean others aren't.
>>
File: 20110823-radar.jpg (100 KB, 590x394) Image search: [Google]
20110823-radar.jpg
100 KB, 590x394
lol fuk u
>>
>>37903629
how can someone on a bike not hinder traffic on someway if 1. there isnt a bike lane, 2. you cant go the same speed as a fucking car?

Me moving over to the side would only not inconvenience you if you didnt move while you passed me, which is dangerous for me.

Stay hindered, stay upset, stay a bitch
>>
>>37903498
Not everyones lives in your faggy state, and your reading comprehension is lacking buddy
>>
File: 1319700850505.jpg (7 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1319700850505.jpg
7 KB, 251x242
>guy and girl riding
>they're both on the wrong side of the road
>they both see my car coming
>guy clearly understands he needs to get out of the way
>he can't get to the other side because of traffic so he just hops the curb and gets on the sidewalk
>assume the girl will do the same
>she doesn't
>she makes zero attempt to get out of my way
>I almost hit her
>she screams MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY
>>
>>37903676
>3676 â–¶
> >>37903650 (You)

>cyclist
>mountain biker
fucking kek

I 100% could ride faster than you, especially on a road.
You hate all cyclists because some blow intersections? Do you hate all niggers because some act like niggers? Do you hate all cops because some are corrupt shits?

I think you hate yourself desu. I personally dont run reds, but I dont hate those who do. Let them assume the risk its not my business. When you realise youre actually just mad that you have some deep repressed issues with yourself and cycling youll thank me
>>
Who /n/, and more specifically /bike/, here?
Feels great getting around in such a environmentally friendly and healthy way. Truly the choice of commute for anyone with a brain.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_195829.jpg (85 KB, 569x914) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_195829.jpg
85 KB, 569x914
>do you hate all niggers?
Yes
>Thinking everything is directed at you
>>
File: bicyclists-1.jpg (81 KB, 313x345) Image search: [Google]
bicyclists-1.jpg
81 KB, 313x345
>>37903697
>how can someone on a bike not hinder traffic on someway if 1. there isnt a bike lane
Literally move to the side so cars can pass, you brain dead flamer.
>>
>>37903746
Women on the roads in any form are a fucking liability.
Even retarded cyclists can agree with this.
>>
>>37903750
>I 100% could ride faster than you, especially on a road
Yeah, probably. And I'd laugh my ass off as you snapped your neck trying to make it over babby dirt jumps.

>Do you hate all niggers because some act like niggers?
>CYCLIST DINDU NUFFIN
Neck yourself. Now I know you're one of the bikers that's part of the problem.
>>
>>37902761
Airbnbd with an paramedic couple in Utah for a month. They lived on an insanely steep mountain that cyclists loved. In one month, they responded to like 5 horrible road rash cases (think amputation due to infection) and one death due to the lycra clad cyclists going 60mph down hills.
>>
They put bike lanes all over my city and cyclists will ride as far to the left of the bike lane as possible. Basically on the line separating bike lane from car lane. Why? All it takes is for one asshole texting to paste you all over the road.
>>
>>37903765
are you memeing or are you actually a dumb fuck? You would STILL HAVE TO DRIVE AROUND ME if I move to the side. You would have to turn your fat arthritic laden hands to change the direction of your car. You would have to turn for a fraction of a second less, but you still have to turn.

Unless you dont turn at all, which would make you pass me with inches between us. And that is something I try to avoid
>>
>>37903746
I almost killed a bitch the other day if it wasnt for me paying attention.
>overtake bitch cyclist
>100m, rolling up to red light
>green turn arrow
>Im turning
>bitch from behind decided to take me on the inside before I turn so she can cross as a "pedestrian" going straight instead of stopping at the red
I had the stop suddenly even though I had right of way.
If i wasnt watching my inside mirror i would have cleaned he right up.
Bitch just rejoines the road as she becomes a road vehicle again.

So god damn stupid, dangerous and ignorant.
>t. Every woman on the road
>>
>>37903832
>doesn't know what a one lane road is
>doesn't think making an entire lane of vehicles make a left lane change would effect traffic
Weapon grade autism.
>>
Some cyclists have death wishes. I saw a cyclist edge up next to a big rig moving truck at a red light. The rig had moved left into the road to allow a wide right turn. It had it's blinker on for a right turn. The cyclist catches up to the truck and positions his bike adjacent--exactly where the big rigs blind spot was--and tried to go straight on green.
Fucker was lucky that he didn't get dragged under the truck.

Many city cyclists are dangerous as fuck because they have never driven car and don't understand blindspots, etc.
>>
I've put around 500,000 miles on my bike and did a cross country trek in there, so I would say that I'm a pretty experienced cyclist.

I've been hit by cars 5 times, and I'd rather not do it again. Everything I do while riding is to keep myself safe. I don't give a shit about you when I'm riding. I get it, you're the most important thing on the road and I'm slowing you down. If I'm not all the way to the right, it's because we're not in a spot where you can pass me safely, so I'd rather you not try. Or maybe there's sand. Or maybe I'm going 5 over the speed limit. If I roll through a 4 way stop, it's because I don't think you're smart enough to follow right-of-way rules.

I ride an aluminum Trek 1000 that I got for free and regular gym clothes when I ride. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than passing spandex-clad faggots on their 12,000 cannondales.
>>
>>37903896
>I-I was talking about a one lane road this whole time! I was only pretending to be retarded!

Do you know how driving works? You do know its possible to merge into and out of lanes without affecting others right?
>>
>>37903916

my man. Trek 2200 here. im the one btfoing all these carcucks
>>
>>37903929
>Do you know how driving works? You do know its possible to merge into and out of lanes without affecting others right?
>still doesn't think making an entire lane of vehicles make a left lane change would effect traffic
I stand corrected. Not even the military could deal with something this autistic.
>>
>>37903800
mountain biking is for manchildren

You dont know shit
>>
>>37902740
Nice bait
>>
>>37903954
They don't stay that left lane. They go back to the right lane after they get ahead of the cyclist. Which would be after 5 seconds in the left lane.

youre baiting me and its working
>>
File: redbull-2.jpg (2 MB, 2808x1872) Image search: [Google]
redbull-2.jpg
2 MB, 2808x1872
>>37903967
Kek, great response, armstrong.

How's it feel knowing I could kick your tail on any terrain that isn't as flat as your GF?
>>
>>37902637
Arrogant and competitive cyclists in groups are the worst.
I just like going on leisurely solo rides and this groups of cunts either hussle you from behind like your are part of a peloton or speed up when you overtake them because they are slow.
I mean fuck, I dont know how far you have or are planning on riding, Im riding solo so fuck out of my way.
>>
>>37903990
>STILL doesn't think making an entire lane of vehicles make a left LANE CHANGE would effect traffic
You're either great at fishing, or dumb as a fish.
>>
>>37904014
What would this effect on traffic please? Please tell me

fuck me youve got me baited like no other
>>
>>37902637

1. I dont give a fuck about your faggy hand signals

You're a dick, I bet you're the same faggot who complains about other drivers NOT using signals.

2. Why the fuck are you wearing lycra on you 20 min commute to work?

Agreed

3. Are you actually sponsored?

How is this relevant?

4. I'm not racing you so fuck off.

Agreed

5. I like the way your socks are colour coded with your helmet.

Never seen this, but I believe there are faggots that do it.

6. Thanks for overtaking me in a rush to just sit in front of me at my same speed.

Again, never seen this, but I believe you.

7. Stay in the fucking bike lane, two abreast with your buddy in the road is simply a cunt move.

Absolutely agreed

8. Are you in the Tour De France? Then pickup your gel food packets instead of dropping them all over the road.

Also agreed, same applies to littering in general. People are fucking pigs.

9. Oh really that new $400 carbon fibre bike seat stem is 4oz lighter? But you are atleast 20lbs overweight, eating less is free bro.

I'm guessing you've never heard this, and are projecting. It doesn't matter though, since you're mocking someone for being active which is just as cunty as what you've described.

10. Aleast acknowledge the fact you genuinely annoy non-cyclists, you dont need acceptance, you are not an oppressed ethnic minority, suck it up and take responsibility for your actions.

Some cyclists are definitely dicks, thinking they can be pedestrians and vehicles on the same road. I've seen cyclists blow through red lights and then get pissed at the car that honks. Then I've also seen cyclists be yelled at for biking in their lane by a cunt who thinks their time is oh-so-fucking-important.

I'm guessing you fall in to the latter of those two.
>>
>>37903994
How good does the bumping of the saddle on your asshole feel when you ride on all those rocks and twigs and faggot shit? does it remind you of Chads dick penetrating you?
>>
>>37904034
Because other people are using the left lane, you raging sperg.

How is a human so stupid that they think blocking 1/2 the road won't slow traffic?
>>
>>37904053
Full suspension, bby
>not being able to take a bump without landing yourself in ICU
Don't worry, neck braces are alpha.
>>
>>37904055
Im done replying to you. Youre bait is stale or you're legitimately a retard
>>
>>37904105
I usually jump over things that impede my way, and not have to worry about riding a 50 lb down hill crusier with shocks
>>
>>37904035
1.Turn signals make sense - all the other faggy signals can fuck right off.

3.I bet you look just amazing in your matching "Team" gear with all your other butt buddies

9. No. Working in a corporate job you over hear garbage like this all the time, lose weight, not your money whilst bragging about it.

10. You can fuck right off, I am a cyclist but stick to back roads and trails, incase you arent fully conprehending it this thread is about shitting on arrogant cyclists.
>>
File: downhill-mountain-biking-9718.jpg (225 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
downhill-mountain-biking-9718.jpg
225 KB, 768x768
>>37904156
>tfw I don't have to hop over every pebble that might kill me
I'd recommend ditching the lycra panties and trying it out, but I'd rather keep your dumb ass off the trails.
>>
>>37902637
op are you from victoria
>>
>>37902855
is this bait? they most certainly do
>>
>>37904206
Actually it depends on where you are.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_stop
Same in Paris and other places.
>>
>>37902637
Suck a dick you fat jelly cager. I cut off losers like you and laugh when you honk.
>>
>>37904192
you dont have to hop pebbles bc youre riding a bike meant for lazy mid life crisis men to ride down hills, over everything in your path

>"Look that this sweet jump I did bro! it was a whole three feet over this gap that had more dirt underneath it!"
I remember when I was 13
>>
>>37904202
Yeh actually
>>
>>37904034

Jesus fucking christ dude, you might be genuinely stupid. Go for a drive down a multi lane road that has a small crew doing confined space entry, see the effect on traffic of forcefully closing down that lane, now think that that crew is a couple of cyclists. THAT'S the effect you have on traffic. The anon you're arguing with (not me btw) is telling you that you have an affect on traffic flow. You're just being intentionally dense. At least I hope it's intentional.
>>
>>37902809
>>37902855

Basically the reason why I hate bicyclists. Got nothing against them when I'm walking but as soon as I get in the car I hate their guts as they demand an entire lane just to get ahead of us by using a crosswalk at a red light.
>>
>>37904230
Dash cam.
The day I hit you my ass is covered and I laugh while you cry.
>>
>>37904202
Not op but I'd gladly round up these cunts and have them publicly flogged for being a nuisance on the road and insufferable cunts in regards to everything else.
>>
>>37903990
what is a double yellow
>>
>>37904223
huh, didn't know that. you learn somethign everyday
>>
>>37904162

1. Hand signals are turn signals fuck head. What do you want me to do? Wire up my bike with a fucking battery because you're too stupid to figure out I'm pointing in the direction I intend to travel?

3. I bike to commute my self and my daughters to where they need to go. We don't "match" although you might be on to something with the butt buddies remark.

9. Being a corporate wage slave, I see. I'm self employed and I never hear this garbage so you're the worse off here.

10. So you never, never ever need to get on a road? You never share the travel space with other vehicles? I do my best to avoid doing so, but there are times when it's unavoidable. I'm just not a cunt about it.

Also I comprehend the thread completely, as evidenced by me agreed with half your points.
>>
File: bbstraws.png (75 KB, 238x179) Image search: [Google]
bbstraws.png
75 KB, 238x179
>>37904240
>a bike meant for lazy mid life crisis men
>I remember when I was 13
Kek

You pussies will say anything to avoid getting dirt in your tread.
>>
>>37904246
That would be a good analogy, EXCEPT for the fact that bicycles move. No cyclist have been on one road long enough on a regular ride to back up traffic that much. Either theres a interruption in the lane like a red light, the car turns off, or the bike turns off. In any case, you're the downs faggot that would prefer no bikes be allowed just because you don't have patience
>>
>>37904331
And you old shits will do anything to mask the sport your doing isnt actually exercise.

Riding down hills is when youre a child, endurance training is when you grow up
>>
File: git gud fella.jpg (313 KB, 734x720) Image search: [Google]
git gud fella.jpg
313 KB, 734x720
>>37904370
>calling other people children
>doesnt know you have to go up a hill to ride down a hill
That spandex is squeezing your nuts so hard it's restricting blood flow to the brain
>>
>>37902717
I'm a cyclist.
I am an advocate for better cycling infrastructure and education.
I fucking hate cyclists who feel entitled to having it both ways. I act like a car when I'm supposed to or like a bicycle where there is dedicated cycling infrastructure. If I choose to take my bike on the sidewalk, I get off the bike and walk it.
It's not that complicated, and it really bothers me that cyclists will complain about being treated poorly or not paid attention to when they don't follow the proper rules themselves.
>>
>>37904325
Nah I mean the other hand signals APART from turn signals, fucking harzards and pointing at shit, fuck knows what they mean, I dont know what theyre doing but they look like idiots.

good for you being self employed and not having to put up with corporate gayness, but I put up with it because the money is great and the work life balance is unbeatable, there are pros and cons to both but I wouldnt be doing this unless it was easy

>captcha - bicylcles lol.
>>
File: 1468332183438.jpg (24 KB, 402x349) Image search: [Google]
1468332183438.jpg
24 KB, 402x349
>>37903300
>>37903168
I edge right by you faggots with my mirrors. subs blasting to spook you entitled cunts. What's the matter? I'm not touching you.
>>
>>37902637
>>>/o/
>>
File: Where did my sides go.png (328 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
Where did my sides go.png
328 KB, 600x610
>>37904566
>>
>>37904563

I have never seen these other signals to which you're referring, but they would piss me the fuck off too.

I'm glad that we can yell at each other while agreeing at the same time, pretty much why I still waste time here.

Have a good one.
>>
>>37904771
Cheer man u too, I stick around for the banter
>>
>>37904577
>first thread is about Miatas
maybe your kind belong over there bro
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 900x675
Tfw cyclist takes up single lane road with a 35 mph speed limit
>>
Dumbest cunts out no joke fucking driving in a 100kph area full of blind corners and hold cunts keep having the shit heap races and doing it like 5 abreast fuck the lot of the dumb cunts
>>
>>37902637
I don't understand why bikes have a "right" to the road when they don't even pay registration

I hate most bikers, and this is coming from a guy who used to ride 5 miles a day. Now I only do about 2 miles, but I still hate bikers, especially the hipsters on fixed gear bikes who blow through stop signs into traffic like retards and cause accidents
>>
>>37902855
I mean I know this is bait, but there are people out there who genuinely believe this

I don't know why people believe bikes to be some super tranportation, exempt to laws governing pedestrians and motor vehicles
>>
All bikes should have to have a id pate for the simple fact if they cause a accident no one knows who they are the only way to identity is it was some fag in yellow Lycra on a bike
>>
>>37903168
>None of you get mad when when pedestrian crosses the street against a red light or Jay walks.
false
>>
I don't give a shit, I'll press them off the road or chuck apple cores and peach stones and banana peels at them like it's fucking Mario Kart if they don't make way.
>lol enjoy getting your car keyed bro
I drive a '94 Caravelle, come the fuck at me bro
>>
File: Heres an option.jpg (17 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
Heres an option.jpg
17 KB, 640x406
>>37904358
>bicycles can't slow traffic, because they move at 15mph
>>
File: 1460905533159.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460905533159.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
OP is not describing cyclists. OP is describing Freds. Poser-ass Freds.

We hate them too, probably even more than you ever could.
>>
>>37904900
N-nani?!
>>
>>37903463
Think your cuckcyle is gonna deliver the economy?

>Dont mind me while I pass you on my way to fucking your wife
>>
>>37905190
>dont mind me why I pass your at amphetamine warped speed to go to a truckstop and murder a hooker
>>
File: 1412024381163.png (197 KB, 333x346) Image search: [Google]
1412024381163.png
197 KB, 333x346
>>37902717
>THIS CYCLIST GOT OFF HIS BIKE AND WALKED ACROSS A CROSSWALK HE'S NOT ALLOWED 2 DO THAT!
grow up pussy
>>
File: 358w61h.png (37 KB, 295x289) Image search: [Google]
358w61h.png
37 KB, 295x289
>>37905292
I've literally never seen a biker bother to dismount before blowing through a crosswalk
>>
>>37902637
My absolute favourite part about being a cyclist is those 5-6k after my trail ride through town to my house. Cutting off cars, swerving in between lanes, manualing and generally being a dick. I would be sorry but I feel I need to get back at society for those 17 years before I started lifting. Plus, it's fun as fuck and car horns are the sweetest sound.
>>
>>37905350
You will get owned soon enough
>>
>40 mile ride through urban area in the US, carefully planned route sticks to residential and industrial areas where the speed limit and the traffic are low
>only about 30 miles are on the road at all, the rest are on mixed use paths

>left turn only lane at a light, Mustang pulls up behind
>turn into far lane, so that I'm on the right where I'm supposed to be and Mustang can turn into closest lane like he's supposed to
>Mustang follows me into right lane, tailgates me for 1/4 mile, no other cars in sight
>turn right, Mustang continues on

>riding on residential road with striped center lane marker, indicating that it's legal to pass in the opposing lane
>minivan pulls up behind and floors it into the opposing lane without looking
>it and a small truck screech to a halt, head on collision is avoided by inches
>would've been safe to pass ~8 seconds later

>people yell, honk, throw garbage, and rev their engines when I'm not in their way at all, especially fatties
>about 15% of people respond to the sight of a bicycle by getting angry and driving like idiots and endangering themselves and the people around them

>1000+ mile ride across Italy, through several major cities (~1025 on the odometer, computer wasn't working the whole time)
>spend an entire day riding around Rome, weaving through traffic on a loaded touring bike
>ride into Naples after dark
>passed by countless cars, pass my fair share of cars too
>always claim the lane, like cyclists are supposed to
>cars get stuck behind me on narrow, winding mountain roads
>they wait until it's safe to pass, give me a quick, soft honk to let me know they're going for it, particularly if I haven't looked back and they think I might not be aware of them
>not a single one ever has a problem or does anything stupid
>strangers tell me that they like my bike
>>
>>37905653
Sounds like you live in a shithole of a redneck town
>>
Fine with them because I rode bikes for years and know their pain of having to deal with dicks.Fuck those guys that ride in the middle of the street though..
>>
>>37905755
That was the Dallas/Fort Worth mid-cities and northern suburbs. I imagine that it would have been like that pretty much anywhere in Texas except maybe Austin.
>>
>>37902637
As a driver and a cyclicst, I feel you anon. Partially at least.
That's why I try not to be a dick when cycling to work:
>1. I dont give a fuck about your faggy hand signals
Obliged by law. And I want you to know what I'm about to do so you don't run me over. Even when it looks faggy. No bully desu.
>2. Why the fuck are you wearing lycra on you 20 min commute to work?
Super comfy, Better ventilation so I'm not a wet rat after, has a god-send of an ass pillow in there to alleviate my MTB seat. Ass hurts less, I don't care how I look. It's practical.
>3. Are you actually sponsored?
No, and I don't wear hardcore branded clothes. I just cycle to forget about a girl ;_;
>4. I'm not racing you so fuck off.
If a cyclist does that, run the fucker over. Dumb mofo shouldn't be on the road at all.
>5. I like the way your socks are colour coded with your helmet.
Helmets are for pussies. And socks shouldn't be sticking out of your shoes. Laugh at them anon. Laugh.
>6. Thanks for overtaking me in a rush to just sit in front of me at my same speed.
Still better than him riding next to you. Anyway, what's the problem here?
>7. Stay in the fucking bike lane, two abreast with your buddy in the road is simply a cunt move.
Indeed. Run the fuckers over. I either use bike lanes or a pavement in rush hours. Don't want to clog the streets even more.
>8. Are you in the Tour De France? Then pickup your gel food packets instead of dropping them all over the road.
Meme food for meme people. Run them over anon.
>9. Oh really that new $400 carbon fibre bike seat stem is 4oz lighter? But you are atleast 20lbs overweight, eating less is free bro.
True dat. Luckily I'm a skelly and I actually want my bike to be heavy.
>10. Aleast acknowledge the fact you genuinely annoy non-cyclists, [cut]
I do. And you are right. Entitled cyclist cunts are a plague that should be fought with fire.
>>
>>37902637
1 Turn signal, retard.
2, 3, 5, and 9 You care way too much about things that don't affect you.
4, 6 Never experienced this so Idk.
7. Legitimate. Only time I ride alongside someone is on small roads and we single-file when a car comes by.
8. Fucking agreed.
10. You sure are mad, broseph.

>>37903168
>None of you get mad when when pedestrian crosses the street against a red light or Jay walks. But when someone on a bike does it all of a sudden you become the perfect drivers.
This. However, I've seen people take unnecessary risks when jay walking. Still should be cautious.

>How about waiting the extra 30 seconds to wait to go around a cyclist instead of bitching because youre going to be that much later for wherever the fuck your going.
This. Cars can go so much faster than bikes; I don't see how anyone gets mad at having to wait a couple of negligible seconds.

>And youre god damn right I take up 100% of the lane when I ride. Id rather you faggots stay mad and go around me than pass me with 2 inches between me and your car.
Idk what your streets are like, but I can safely ride close to the shoulder and have cars pass me and it's not too big a deal. They might go into the other lane a bit (and it's a two-lane street) but the low traffic doesn't make that a problem.

>>37903325
Cars go faster than bikes. Learn some damn patience.

>>37903826
I once biked far left just before the line in the bike lane because I managed to get ahead of a car who was driving part way into the fucking lane. Also you dumb faggots shouldn't be texting while driving. That's insufferably retarded.

>>37904129
I can only guess that the problem occurs in heavy traffic, when both lanes (on a two-lane) are frequently used. The ones I use have sparse enough traffic where the car passing me can safely cross into the other lane and back and it doesn't matter.

Cars kill over 33,000 Americans every year. Nothing cyclists do can top how dangerous you fucks can be.
>>
File: cycling_is_fun.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
cycling_is_fun.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>37902637
Most of those describe tryhards and silly commuters. Cycling in the bike lane? Any serious cyclist will head to country roads and hills, not ride around cities like some hipster fag.
>>
What pisses me off most is when there's a road next to the main road that is specifically made for light traffic and yet most of the fuckers still ride on the main road.
Like why are you endangering yourself and others and holding up traffic when there is a road made specifically for you next to the main road. These fuckers are usually in clusters too and just block the entire lane, that's my everyday fucking commute and I'd like to run down every single one of these fuckers.
>>
>>37906433
Sounds like the Nepean Hwy
>>
>>37902637
Cyclists try to cross the street when they don't have right of way despite all the possible dangers, by law they're protected cause they're always the victim regardless of the situation
I once actually hit a cyclist who decided to cross the street from BEHIND A FUCKING BUS, like I was driving there 20mph (max limit) and suddenly BIKE OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
Hit the breaks completely, she saw me and kept cycling but it was to close, my bumper hit the rear of her bike and she fell over

It was like a light tap, there was no damage on my car but her rear wheel was bent slightly and she wasn't injured

It took me 5 fucking months to get the insurance company to agree to me ON PAPER that it was not my fault AND THEY STILL DOUBLED MY MONTHLY FEE

>After that I called the insurance company and told them to fuck themselves and switched to another insurance company which is cheaper for the same service

Fuck cyclists
>>
I've been commuting by bike for about a year, which means for any information on biking I have to mingle with the sort of people who commute to work on a Pinarello while using Strava and wearing what some team won the TDF in some time ago. They have no self-awareness. They're to cycling what gym-bros are to lifting.

However, filtering is best for everyone. And multiple cyclists riding side by side are easier to overtake correctly than them riding in single file.
>>
>>37907231
If it had been a car, would you say fuck drivers?
>>
>>37907702
No, I would've tossed it on gender or race of the passenger.

Cyclists tho, cyclists are all the same, man, woman, child, adult, white, black
They're all fucking cunts who think they're king of the road in my country and frequently break traffic rules
>>
>>37902717
This this this. I live in Vermont. We've got nothing but trust fund babies who have all day to bike around on our rural roads where everyone is driving 50 mph. My commute just happens to be on their favorite biking roads. These fucking guys force me out into oncoming traffic on windy roads constantly. I don't have a choice, unless I want to slow down and follow them for a half mile at 20 mph.

And yea, 75% of the time they don't abide by basic traffic laws at intersections. Take a lane. Be a car. That's fine. But while doing so, you better obey all the same laws a car does.

Oh, and I think they should be required to wear some bright day-glow shit. Many days I have been driving along and these guys are in a shady spot while I'm in the sun. They don't know how many times they've come close to death.
>>
>>37902637
They're just bad people. They can turn something as innocuous as cycling into a contentious subject. The vegans of commuting.
>>
File: MnR0B5R.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MnR0B5R.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
>>37903168
Get a real bike, hippie
>>
>>37903979
I'm not even sure that qualifies as bait at this point.
>>
>>37903916
>I roll through a 4 way stop, it's because I don't think you're smart enough to follow right-of-way rules.
Bullshit. You do it because it's inconvenient to you.
>>
>>37903759
/n/ has more fags than /fit/ and /fa/ combined
>>
I would run these cunts over if it was legal and I generally consider myself a nice guy. Going around blind corners on a highway when there's a cyclist I front and a truck comin at the same time causin me to lock up my brakes and nearly die. It's happened more than twice
>>
>>37905653
get a car stupid hippy
>>
>>37902717
Sometimes getting off the road and waiting at a crosswalk is the only feasible and safe option for left hand turns across really really busy intersections since bike lanes are usually stuck in the far right.
>>
ITT: fatties who know nothing about cycling
>>
>cycling on a 2 lane bike path
>in my proper lane
>no-one behind me
>slow down to check out the best place to jump off the path and onto the road
>some lycra cyclist is going veeeeery slowly in my lane IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION
>hear him say, very quiet but also in a very intense way, "move away, move away, move away you fuck"
>what???????
>at the last possible moment he goes around me

I dunno what was that about. Was he expecting me to leave my lane even though I was going the correct way and he wasn't?
>>
>>37903826
If you hit someone in the bike lane you're gonna get your ass sued.
>>
>>37903168
I live in California in a hippy bike friendly town where damn near every road and every single main road has beautiful bike lanes and controls at every light intersection. Probably cost the city at least a million bucks. Think your shitty ilk uses this infrastructure? Nope. According to road laws bikes are vehicles same as cars trucks or motorcycles and so are bound to the same laws and the infrastructure provided.
>no riding in crosswalks you're not a pedestrian
>yes I'm taking up your lane when I turn right that's why the lane switches to dots b4 intersection
>get in line and wait your turn faggot or ill crush you and drive away before anyone notices
>YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
>not me
>not your mom
>not anybody else
>ill respect you if you respect me but I'm not going to go out of my way to make sure you aren't being retarded.
>>
>>37902637
i throw my dip spit bottles at cyclists because they're not even human beings to me

fucken shit is hilarious
>>
I live by Mt baldy. Love cycling up that road but idiot drivers insist on speeding up and down a 2 lane roads with blind corners, wtf?
>>
>>37902948
the outfits are for comfort and so you don't get too hot and sweaty, aerodynamicness is just a added bonus for the most part
>>
>>37902942

hahahah fuck you jamie
>>
>driving next to bike lane
>see cyclist in full fag gear
>get near him, literally no problems
>there's a manhole cover in the bike lane
>he swerved into the car lane to avoid driving over manhole
>right when I was passing him
>nearly killed someone because he didn't want to drive over a few bumps

And cyclist wonder why people hate them
>>
>>37904358
I saw a man rolling down a one lane road to the local supermarket using a wheelchair the other day that caused less of a disturbance than what you're saying.

All because he looked behind him and got out of the way when cars were coming.
>>
>>37902768
you don't know when they're going to stop without a handsignal though, other cyclists could crash into them from behind.

Also hand signals let you know which direction they're going to turn at an interection, so its les likelyy you have to clean blood and lycra from your grill.
>>
Ok fit how about this. I was doing a century with a friend following the Google maps route, which focuses on bike paths. But for about a half mile we rode along a street that was all car dealerships, so the entire bike lane was taken by parked cars. We weren't blocking anyone until about the last quarter mile of the road, and it was only one guy. It was a weekend at midday so we weren't blocking someone on their way to work, and we held him up for maybe 30 seconds. We're we in he wrong for not wanting to risk getting crushed between two cars?
>>
>>37910709
Fuck off, cyclist.
>>
>>37912434
You're an idiot. This is basic road safety stuff. Don't blame the fag because you drive like shit.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>37914280
>This is basic road safety stuff.
Exactly.
Don't swerve out of your lane, you brainless cunt.
>>
File: fece2.png (226 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
fece2.png
226 KB, 500x385
>>37902637
mfw OP is actually a cyclist, like he said in his second sentence
>>
I live in a major city and bike every day. At intersections I slow down but if no cars are coming I'm running that shit. I know I'm responsible for anything that happens, but I'm not trying to sit there like a goof.

Totally agree that the majority of cyclists are dicks. I do some long distance riding and every interaction I've had with lycra riders has been negative. I'm just trying to get somewhere and get some exercise, keep your shitty attitude and mid-40s haven't fucked a new chick since Clinton was in office aggression to yourself.
>>
>>37905220
>implying killing hookers isn't normal
>>
>>37903168
IDGAF about your kind. I'll simply pass two feet from you at the speed limit if you're in my way. There's only lycra shorts soiled after that.
>>
>>37914314
He is distinguishing those who are cyclists as a technical matter (those who ride bicycles) from those who have a lifestyle we call that of the "cyclist".
>>
>>37905653
Europeans are cucks. Is that your point?
>>
>>37916393
Stop. My wife's son doesn't like it when people use that word.
>>
>>37916408
>My wife's son

Kek'd
>>
159 posts in and nobody has used the term MAMIL?
>>
Lifestyle "cyclists" are a fucking odd breed of sub-humans. The ones that create the biggest issues are the passive aggressive and arrogant individuals that take what is a form of transport and exercise and make it into a forum for showing off their status, be it their physical or financial prosperity.
What makes me laugh is that unlike regular dick measuring contests that insecure individuals engage in such as
>muh fast car
>muh boat
>muh expensive x and x
Cycling is so far removed from non-cyclists and real life that no one is at all impressed by their bullshit, and the whole time theyr are dressed and fluro lycra which actually shows you how small their dicks really are.
>>
>>37905896
I figured you were there. I noticed that as well here in southern suburbs of Fort Worth
>>
>>37902637
>6. Thanks for overtaking me in a rush to just sit in front of me at my same speed.

that was you?

STAY MAD
T
A
Y

M
A
D
>>
>>37916424
>MAMIL
In /n/ people usually call them freds or something of the sort
>>
>>37902637

a guy where i live spread a box of tacks across the road and took out like 30 of these bitches in one fell swoop. they caught him and he did a little time but he's kind of a local hero because of it lel
>>
>>37902948
Implying you don't wear lycra when you mountain bike, wow you must be a major fucking noob
>>
File: endura-downhill-shorts1.jpg (722 KB, 2000x2277) Image search: [Google]
endura-downhill-shorts1.jpg
722 KB, 2000x2277
>>37917171
Of course I don't you fucking idot
One spill and I would be showing the world a bleeding ass.
>>
>>37916527
H O M O
O
M
O
>>
>>37902717
This all day
>>
>>37903905

>Many city cyclists are dangerous as fuck because they have never driven car and don't understand blindspots, etc.

Fucking this. Several times I have almost had a new side ornament on my van because some cyclists don't understand blindspots and think they have invulnerability because they are on the sidewalk and don't need to slow down or show any hand signals when turninng.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_170746.jpg (948 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_170746.jpg
948 KB, 2560x1920
Doing triathlons this year to cut. Pretty fun and a great way to meet women.

Only issue is it can get very expensive.
>>
>>37919706
>women
>>
>>37902669
If you live in a major city you would know that cyclist are probably the worst fucking people alive. Constantly in the middle of the road doing dangerous shit and going to slow. Like fuck off and die, please.
>>
The women in my cycling groups have asses you could bounce a dime off of. Shit is awesome.
>>
>>37914280
Basic road safety stuff
>swerve into cars to avoid going over tiny bumps
>>
I've considered trying to be more green and biking to the train station to get to school. It would be a 9 mile commute but there aren't really dedicated bike lanes....this is making me reconsider
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.