[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides a calorie deficit what helps a cut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
some answers i've heard are

>keto
>intermittent fasting
>ECA stack
>DNP

open to any comments on the above or more advice
>>
all of the above, plus not being a fucking retard and asking questions that are outlined in the sticky.
>>
>>37902587
fuck you. sticky sucks nigger pricks
>>
>>37902576
Cardio nigger. Duh.
>>
Literally answered yourself, now delete this shit thread
>>
>>37902576
Breaking up with your girlfriend, losing the will to live for a bit, but then going to the gym still and not being able to eat because she never really loved you.
>>
>>37902633
I've heard the afterburn effect is pretty good too.
>>37902636
These are the most well known methods, was just wondering if there were more
>>
>>37902643
The afterburn affect is some retarded buzzword from men's fitness magazines and shit.
>>
>>37902639
this works super well. stack it with nicotine and adhd medication, guaranteed weight loss.
>>
You literally just need a caloric deficit you fucking nigger. Now re read the sticky and get the fuck
>>>/out/
>>
all of those, besides DNP, are just a way to make the calorie deficit easier to reach/bigger. they don't replace a calorie deficit.

dnp amplifies how effective your calorie deficit would normally be.
>>
>>37902673
how is DNP? currently on a ECA stack and it's working wonders. Thinking about Yohimbine HCL too possibly
>>
A knife
>>
>>37902677
I don't like answering this question because DNP is extremely dangerous when done without the proper knowledge/research. do your research and come to your own conclusions, I don't want to lead people to taking rat poison and literally die because someone takes what I say as "yeah bro it's amazing and works great just pop those pills and you'll be shredded"
>>
Closest to DNP thread we have so here I go:

with 20 pills remaining, will taking them 250mg per day give less results versus 500mg for 10 days?
>>
>>37902735
500 would built up more in the system so the effects would be stronger than 250, but if you were genuinely curious you'd need to calculate the total deficit between the two
>>
>>37902824
Yeah I'll go look for that pastebin or graph and check back in a bit.
>>
>>37902824
So I don't know how to calculate this.
At 500mg ED on 10th day it would be 1337.907 and with 250mg ed on 20th day it would be 675.5381, now if I add all the days up it would give 11234.39 - 500mg ed and 12362.02 - 250mg ed. don't know other way to calculate it lol this way 250mg seems like better option?
>>
>>37902892
Not sure. 1350 would be ~135% extra calories burned vs 67% peak so you'd want to find your TDEE - intake x days for each
>>
File: 1467781924323.jpg (38 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1467781924323.jpg
38 KB, 614x389
>>37902656
can confirm, sadly enough
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.