[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
disappointing girls thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bees.jpg (86 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
bees.jpg
86 KB, 666x800
>at a bar
>talking to a girl i fucking fell in love with because she was pretty and she approached me
>she bends over a little extra to bait me into look down her cleavage
>look away, and it was real obvious the reason was to avoid embarrassing myself even further
>was seriously blushing so hard, looking wouldn't have helped
>start to feel really awkward and quietly leave when the let down look she started with turned into her realizing how fucking miserable I am
>that shit was almost like leaving las vegas, or seven pounds kind of stupid sad romance
>dumpstered that chance like all the others

anyway I now know what it looks like when a woman is disappointed by you not looking at her incredibly perfect boobs. feels bad.
>>
/fit/ - Fitness
>>
Christ op have some confidence
>>
>>37902585

>implying anyone discusses fitness on this board
>>
>>37902524
>acting like a supreme gentleman when a girl wants to fuck you

top kek
>>
I just got done Fucking this girl a little while ago. Creampied her and everything. She told me not to fall for her. She could tell I was falling for her I guess.
Cool. I can take a hint. On to the next I guess.
>>
>>37903844
Idk why I told you guys this. Half drunk I guess. Oh well. I'm gonna get my cardio in the a.m. before work and lift the feels away tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>>37902524
All girls are disappointing.
>>
Sperg here, assuming you look down and she catches you and teases you about it, I'm guessing you own up to it and maybe make a joke about it? Maybe tease her back about it?

Dead serious please no bully
>>
>>37903937

Just be honest but not creepy. Something like "hard to look away", but it all depends on how she's teasing. Doesn't really matter though since she's obviously into you and anything short of "my mom's are bigger" will get you laid.
>>
File: 3250.jpg (4 MB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
3250.jpg
4 MB, 2592x3888
>>37903891
This
>>
>>37902585
mental health, nigga
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.