[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel that this buzzfeed listicle millenial has m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
How does it feel that this buzzfeed listicle millenial has made more gains than you with a kettlebell?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/spenceralthouse/i-gained-20-pounds-of-muscle-in-12-weeks-and-this-is-what-ha
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>8 scoops a day
>>
>>37901545
He doesn't really look visibly different imo, but if he feels better about himself good for him
>>
Well good for that kid.
>>
>A random man on the subway came up to me and yelled at me to get away from him. He screamed at me, got in my face, and insulted me in a way that hit on everything I had been self-conscious about my entire life. I was left shaken and speechless and stopped riding that train altogether, in fear of running into him again.
>This confrontation made me want to skip the gym and just give up. But then something clicked inside my head, and I decided to use this man from the subway to fuel me.

why are so many men today so utterly pathetic?
>>
For some reason he looks even worse
>>
He really doesnt look that good tho. That being said, I have 2 friends who teach yoga all day and do pure body weight stuff and they are jacked. You wouldnt be able to tell they didnt lift weights.
>>
>>37901545

>I gained 20 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks

top lel
>>
>gained 6 pounds in two weeks
>On a 12 week bulk

JUST

I'm bulking pretty hard atm and have gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks. I am also fully prepared and know how to cut.
He's going to be 36 pounds heavier by the end of this and about 5 of those pounds will be muscle. Seriously doubt he's going to thank the guy who's training him for this. He wants Brad Pitt mode, not babby's first retarded overbulk where you get super fat super quick and end up not even being able to deadlift your bodyweight by the end lel.
>>
>>37901636
the measurements are at the bottom. he is OBJECTIVELY visibly different. his shoulders blew up, so did his chest and hips + waist

>>37901950
the bulk is over you retard
>>
I hope every newbie who got tricked into doing SS sees this thread. Seriously.

Making no progress for 6 months is not normal, guys. Do a real routine. Nobody cares about how "strong" you are.
>>
>>37902030
He lifted his arms for the after photo. Nothing fucking changed
>>
>>37902048
>the "SS is a meme" meme

I've been doing SS for 3 weeks and I've already gotten some gains. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>37902183
Retard.

>>37902193
>3 weeks
Thanks for your input

See you in a few months when you make your "I got trolled by SS" thread.
>>
>>37902183
>>
>>37902223
>DYEL trying to troll with shit bait

Okay senpai, post your stats.
>>
>>37902223
So what about SS doesn't work? Is it the squats? The deadlifts? Perhaps the Bench Pressing?

You're a total retard.
>>
>20 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks

Trashed it.
>>
>>37902030

Yeah, he got fatter, great job.

Did the typical retard thing and well full fucking bulk as a skinnyfat despite having literally no muscle at all.

Seriously a 3,500 surplus as a new lifter? The fuck would tell someone to do that shit? You can only gain so much muscle over a period of 12 weeks if you're a natural lifter. At some point all you're doing is building fat.
>>
>>37902318

Should say 3,500 calories a day, not surplus.
>>
The novice effect is a hell of a thing, to be sure.
>>
File: april.png (447 KB, 1078x1114) Image search: [Google]
april.png
447 KB, 1078x1114
>>37902296
my stats are unimportant because I don't lift for strength as I am not a retard.

still look better than you though (this is where you back away like every SS defender and don't post pics)

>>37902312
yeah dude, that's all a routine is about, the exercises.

I recommend trying my routine, 1x1 bench and 1x1 overhead press on mondays, 1x1 squat on wednesdays and 1x1 deadlift on fridays. it's got all you need to grow bro.

fucking retarded newbies
>>
File: 1370480442453.jpg (104 KB, 634x543) Image search: [Google]
1370480442453.jpg
104 KB, 634x543
>SS
Are people still trying to troll newbies with this ? Lol, cmon guys stop being such faggots
>>
File: 1440620991724.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440620991724.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>37902366
>1 set of 1 rep
>making progress
>>
>>37902391
How stupid are you mate ?
>>
>>37902391
>guy posting anita gif is a retard
well golly gee
>>
>>37902401
I know the guy is a troll
>>
>>37902391
>>37902406
okay let me spell it out for you because you have literal brain damage

>you: ss is good because it has benching, squatting and deadlifting
>me: a routine isn't just about the exercises you retard, look at this obviously shitty routine I just made up to prove my point
>you: hurr your routine is bad lol nice troll

fuck me
>>
>>37902426
You're not smart, are you?
>>
>>37902426
What? >>37902391 was my first post, I didn't read anything else in the thread I just saw the 1x1 while reading the front page
>>
good for this guy for doing something that made him feel good about himself but holy fuck he sounds like a gigantic faggot or a woman

>i just love the way my body looks
>im going to show everyone
>i need to tell everyone about my 'fitness journey' so i keep motivated
>lifting weights is so hard and i dont want to let down my cute trainer
>zomg the scary man yelled at me and now i dont wanna ride the train

literally just doing what almost everyone who posts on this board has done at one stage in their life except none of us needed to broadcast it to the world or do anything more than read starting strength to motivate us

>i only did NINE exercises to get stronger! wow its so easy
faggot you could have done 5 and got better results
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.