[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1444243699513.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1444243699513.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
This again?
>>
ear plugs
>>
off yourself
Third day in a row you're posting this.
>>
>>37900318
Piss off you loser
>>
>>37900318
Get a job, things will sort out by themselves plus you will have some time off home since you will be physically at work and ofc money, another issue solved.
>>
>>37900318

>7 hours is enough
>Maybe you should get a job so you have enough money to get away from their bullshit
>See above
>See above
>>
>>37900715
I have a part-time job.

it doesn't help.

>plus you will have some time off home
This is the only real benefit
>>
OP how old are you?
>>
>>37901075
I am twenty
>>
bump pls help
>>
>>37900318
Stop shitting up this board.
Do you have this typed out in a notepad file somewhere? Seriously just stop.
>>
Get a fucking job you retard, or pretend to be gay and get a sugar daddy, or even find a rich fat girl or an older female divorcee to be your mother figure like every other 20 year old still living with their parents eventually does.

Gaining muscle is expensive. You are living on your parents back. They aren't gains goblins you're a fucking resource goblin and are cockblocking them.

They spent the last 20 years raising you and have been looking forward to the day you move out, and validate their massive investment into you. You're a failure, you have wasted half of your parents life and are ultimately responsible for most of the regret in their life.

Get a fucking job.
>>
>>37901628
>you're a fucking resource goblin and are cockblocking them

Why did I kek so hard
>>
>>37901628
By the way i have a job, and I'm doing pretty alright(planned my moving out quite soon, saving more $$$ even though i got plenty).

I just like posting this thread because I love when you guys call me a 'fucking resource goblin' and tell me I'm a piece of shit. It motivates me to work harder
>>
Try getting a job, I hear the dick sucking factory is hiring and you sound perfect for the position
>>
>>37901737
Great! I already have a pair of industrial-quality kneepads from my last job in the same field
>>
please help me guys serious.
>>
>>37900318
You huge fucking pussy
>>
>>37901798
More, better.

Spit on me, call me horrible names
>>
STOP BLAMING YOUR PARENTS.
GET A JOB.
GO TO SCHOOL.

You are gonna have to move out eventually brah. You are just being a pussy about it.
>>
>>37902226
how do i move out without money? there are no jobs either.
>>
>>37902550
yes there god damn are. Print out a fuckton of reumes, if you don't have anything worth putting on there, go on into every restaurant within 10 miles of your house and tell them you'd like to pick up some hours waiting/serving/washing dishes/whatever the hell they'll let you do. Someone will hire you. Go from there, you can't turn this shit around overnight.
>>
>>37902582
>Working as a dishwasher part-time hours
>Able to move out

nice b8

Yeah lemme just afford rent, food and other expenses with <$1000/mth
>>
>>37902592
if you weren't smart enough to take some classes between when you graduated (I think?) high school and now, you're not gonna be able to just go out and find independence unless you have a skill. Start making some money while, take some classes, learn a trade, you're not walking out next week with financial independence without knowing how to do anything.
>>
>>37900318
Why are you posting the same thread faggot?
>>
>>37900729
>I'm a NEET
>I have a part-time job.
How does I contradict myself?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.