[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I quit vaping (haven't vaped for 17 hours, previously I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1396698850410.jpg (170 KB, 719x914) Image search: [Google]
1396698850410.jpg
170 KB, 719x914
I quit vaping (haven't vaped for 17 hours, previously I was doing it literally every 5 minutes)

Needless to say I feel like shit-- I'm allowed to put my diet on hold while I get through these withdrawl symptoms, right?

Hoping to order a pizza here man, need your guys blessing
>>
God bless
>>
enjoy, i mean enjoy not making it
>>
>>37897374
That picture triggers me
>>
Yah brah, it's tough.

I think ciggerettes might help.

Nah fucking with you. Your gonna hate it for the first few days, take some L Theanine. That shit will mellow you the fuck out. Get it at Walmart.

Fill up on healthy foods too, bloat & anxiety is a messed combo.
>>
I too am quiting vaping. I think it is much more important you focus all energy on quiting

You aren't supposed to "replace" your addictions but if you can manage to replace a physically addictive substance with a mentally addictive substance then I would say it is improvement

Basically it's not the best but you are still heading in the right direction (albeit you are moving slower than you could)
>>
File: 1404651087554.jpg (742 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1404651087554.jpg
742 KB, 2464x1648
sure why not nigger
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
>>37897374
>tfw I know I would be de popcorn guy
>>
>enjoyment for 5 minutes then the regret
>torture for a week and good feeling forever
>>
>>37897374
You will develop a very bad pattern if you let yourself slip now. This is why some people get fat when they quit smoking. Don't become part of the stats, anon.
>>
>>37897764
to be fair, I don't think you understand the intensity of withdrawal symptoms vapers have

smoking is one thing, but since vapefags can do it anywhere, they tend to have a much higher range of triggers, and much more dependent on the drug

I'd quit smoking any day of the week before I quit vaping.
>>
>>37897893
I quit smoking back when you could smoke anywhere. Try again, faggot.
>>
>>37897893
Nah senpai cigs were and way harder for me to quit
>>
>>37897893
You're such a fucking faggot.
You have no idea how much harder it is to quit smoking because of the volume of nicotine in cigarettes.
All you have to do to stop vaping is break the habit without quitting by disrupting your normal use cycle, you won't even get physical withdrawals or cravings because the vape dose is so small.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.