[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best type of curl for overall bicep growth? Mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 470x313
What's the best type of curl for overall bicep growth? Mine are narrow and thin. So I need them to get wider and bigger
>>
I'm going to do stronglifts 5x5 but I wanna add one accessory to every session and I want It to be bicep
>>
>>37896837
chin-ups
>>
>>37896893
agreed, i do no biceps work except chinups and they're not lagging
>>
reminder that the tricep is double the size of your arm, so if you wanna lift for the girls you have to isolate both triceps and biceps. I go with seated tricep extensions on 1 day and on the other day I do dumbbell curls
>>
>>37896915
>tricep is double the size of your arm,
>bringing up triceps in a bicep thread for no reason
you're retarded aren't you?
>>
>>37896893
I've done chin ups for years with no obvious growth and just a couple weeks of bicep curls and creatine and coworkers are saying I look like I work out
>>
File: 1359328227395.gif (257 KB, 300x208) Image search: [Google]
1359328227395.gif
257 KB, 300x208
>>37896893

>mfw people actually believe this meme

OP, the more supinated the grip, the more bicep is involved.
So if you can do straight bar curls comfortably, they are the best. If you don't have the mobility for that, then dumbell curls are a pretty close second, making sure you supinate your grip as much as you can.
>>
Preacher curls.
>>
>>37896972
/Thread
>>
I love the stretch chin-ups give me.
>>
File: concentration_curls.gif (10 KB, 269x165) Image search: [Google]
concentration_curls.gif
10 KB, 269x165
>>37896860
I'm also doing 5x5
and concentration curls always feels the best on biceps
>>
Concentration curls with full ROM activate the most muscle fiber
>>
>>37896837
barbell cheat curls and dumbell cross-body hammer curls
>>37896893
chin-ups hit your lats more, i do them until failure for an insane back pump
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.