[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I enter swole mountain goat mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: yTYGkk7.jpg (332 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
yTYGkk7.jpg
332 KB, 900x600
How do I enter swole mountain goat mode?
>>
>>37894982
Impossibru breh, you need to have like 4 stomachs if you want to bulk like a goat
>>
lots of mountain climbing
lots of grass every 2 hours
>>
>>37895023
oh and headbutt every other goat and human you come across
>>
>>37894982
>>37895022
>>37895023
>>37895041
GOAT thread so far
>>
>>37894982
climb mountainside x f
>>
How the fuck do goats, ox, ect. get so swole off of eating just grass?
>>
damn he looks solid
>>
>>37894982
Rise if you're sleeping, stay awake
>>
>>37895268
do you think they have to eat meat and lift weights to build muscles or what?
they eat so much grass there's definitely enough aminoacids in their diet. and muscle mass is more about genetics than anything else so they don't have to go to the gym like humans, the biggest lowtest cucks of animal kindgom
>>
>>37895268
>>37895580

Are you fucking retarded? Goat metabolism works differently than human metabolism.
>>
File: delicious.jpg (130 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
130 KB, 612x380
>>37894982
Quick question: Are you or are you not living deliciously?

This is important.
>>
Have babies then piss on them and eat em

This is actually what goats do

There is a reason the devil has goat horns
>>
>>37894982
Just do what goats do. Live in the mountains, eat the flowers and fuck goats.
>>
>>37895649
I've heard of the piss thing but never heard of/seen a goat eating it's babies.
>>
>>37895669

I used to work at a goat farm

and the alpha goat would always eat babies and whenever another goat would try and piss he would run over and drink it
>>
>>37895687
Sounds like a real character. I like the idea of eating babies though.
>>
>>37895268
>>37895580
herbivores have different digestion systems from us, they can get all the necessary amino acids they need from plants. that's why veganism is bullshit
>>
>>37895642
Fuck off, Philip.
>>
>>37895268
Biology post grad reporting in. Your body has the ability to produce amino acids for itself. Humans can only produce some of the acids and not the entire twenty, making us rely on outside sources.
Herbivores, particularly grazers, have the ability to produce more of those acids for themselves.
>>37895707
>>37895580

please don't make stuff up.

>>37895649
>because of that
not because of the image of Dionysus, Roman god of wine and fucking?
>>
>>37895711
beh
>>
>>37894982
Why do animals seem so much stronger than humans? I guarantee this goat could fuck up a massive 5+ year gymrat no problem, it's fucking gay. Humans blow for muscle efficiency.
>>
File: pkpkpk.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pkpkpk.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
How do I achieve tiger mode?
>>
>>37895687
Do they actually eat them or just kill them to get female goats ready to fuck again sooner?
>>
>>37896204

he would actually try and eat them. I don't know if lots of goats do this or just this one

sometimes the babies would be too old and their bones would be to tough for him but the motherfuker would eat scrap metal as well, so most of the time it was easy for him
>>
File: blue-bell[1].jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
blue-bell[1].jpg
67 KB, 600x400
>>37894982
this animal has been lucky to get a rare genetic trait which is called ''myostatin deficiency'' humans can get it too

Pic related has got it too

How it works for anyone wondering: Myostatin is basicly a protein in our body which inhibits protein synthesis. So it limits the amount of muscle you can build. Testesterone does literally the opposite. By lifting your test increases and your protein synthesis gets less inhibited so you start building muscle.

But imagine if you were myostatin deficient you would already be muscular from being a little kid. And then if you lifted you would be even bigger. Of course the amount of this protein naturally already varies between regular humans so thats why some kids already more 'toned' than others
>>
>>37897296
Science should figure out how to implant that genetic trait into humans. Imagine everyone being swole from birth.
>>
>>37895268
I know this is vegan bait you uneducated nigger
>>
File: Triangle.jpg (27 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Triangle.jpg
27 KB, 590x350
>>37895977

>Humans blow for muscle efficiency

Gym rats blow for muscle efficiency. It depends on the way you develop them.
>>
>>37896797
Fuck, this shit ain't disney
>>
>>37895268
they actually eat a fuckton of grass every day and whatever miniscule amounts of protein they get from a serving of grass is multiplied by the hundreds of pounds they consume daily in order to get their protein intake. Some /fit/izen did the math and it adds up.
>>
>>37895649
There op, find an infant, piss on it and then eat it.

Whatever it takes, right babe?
>>
>>37897629
pussy would tare apart.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.