[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst realisation you've had since you started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1115x2384) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1115x2384
What's the worst realisation you've had since you started the act of lifting /fit/? Pic related is me.
>tfw
>>
>>37894738
>implying men aren't even worse at this

You hypocrites
At least women also evaluate your accomplishments (are you rich? Or talented?)
But with you it's all looks looks looks
Fuck off
>>
Glad you realized this OP. Everyone has to at some point or another. Think about it evolutionarily: for the purpose of survival, you have to be able to make a snap judgment about everything and everyone as soon as you take a cursory glance over it. You do it too. The judgment is probably gonna be wrong, but you don't have time to go around talking to everyone about their mental and emotional state in an effort to know them in a "deeper" way.
>>
>>37894738
>mfw I look inside
>it's always inane, boring shit for most men

Vidya, animu and manchego, soccer, funny Facebook memes, Instawhores and illiteracy in bodybuilding are all the key interest of a boring modern man

I have not once received an angry retort: "What do you know about the modes man? You don't even ride the tiger!"

I miss when I still think it's all magic, all men are interesting with interesting hobbies and no time for my lame ass. I truly see now that men can be just as shallow and vapid as women can be.
>>
I realized that I'm a bit on the rapey side
I'm deeply depressed and maybe a bit schizo
Have fairly good work ethic and understand my body to a good degree
And I constantly self sabotage when I get anywhere because deep down I fear being the center of the attentions of many women and the occasional "twink" again. Don't really like that.
>>
>>37894791
>At least women also evaluate your accomplishments (are you rich?
>at least
Id rather be with someone who is vapid rather then a vapid whore
>>
>>37894904
Same thing
>>
>>37894856
>trip fag
I swear to fucking god you better be able to bench 120 kg casually at the very least.
>>
>>37894791
Women attraction is such a funny field of study. To say that is only half-true.
>>
>>37894738
Homunculus...
Good mango choice OP
>>
>>37894738
>first panel text bubbles go left to right
>>
File: 1.jpg (217 KB, 728x1060) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
217 KB, 728x1060
>>37895305
The ending was weird as fuck
>>
File: 1457947485459.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457947485459.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>37894856
>tfw /mu/ and /lit/
>>
>>37895343
>/mu/
A bunch of fucking children who have no fucking taste. I'm sorry lads but Yeezy isn't better than the Beatles. It's the fucking truth.

>/lit/
A bunch of fucking pseudo-intellectuals who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

Kys my man.
>>
>>37895372
lmao literally nobody actually thinks that on /mu/ unless they're baiting

also you have never been on lit

besides my point is that i have better interests than animu and vidya, not talking about the boards themselves
>>
File: femwo.png (452 KB, 687x855) Image search: [Google]
femwo.png
452 KB, 687x855
>My small boobs might look even smaller as my pecs develop.
>At least they're perky, dammit.
>>
File: 1452807710457.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1452807710457.gif
607 KB, 800x792
Life is entirely devoid of meaning, we are less than nothing on a rock in an empty void, surrounded by unfeeling space.

The universe will not remember our names, our civilization, our species, the universe doesn't give a shit.

>mfw normies thinking about legacies and being famous and shit when it literally has never mattered and literally never ever will
>>
>>37894738

I realize now how superficial everyone is

nothing matters but how you look, more or less
>>
>>37895735
small boobs best boobs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.