[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last week i weighed 204 lbs >weighed myself two days ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>last week i weighed 204 lbs
>weighed myself two days ago
>weighed 201 lbs
>just now weighed myself 207 lbs

what the fuck is happening
>>
>>37893890
Cortisol, glycogen, sodium, many other factors affecting water loss and retention.

Are you counting calories accurately?
If so dont worry
>>
>>37893898
>counting calories

no. no im not. im not trying to lose weigh but im just wondering why i weigh 207 lbs now.
>>
>>37893905
Yea fluctuations of up to 10lb water weight are not unheard of
>>
>>37893905
Is it permanent? How to make that weight increase permanent so I can avoid it?
>>
>>37893890
Poop.
>>
>>37894123
Yeah, a lot of people don't even know when to weigh properly. You step on it in the morning after you poop, before you eat anything, thats the best way to measure.
>>
>>37893890
Your weight can vary by up to 5 kg depending on when you measure yourself.
>>
You re weighting too much. Weight once every 10 days fag.
>>
>>37893890
Perfectly normal i'm intermittent fasting and between this morning and last night i've gone down 6 pounds. Its mostly shit, piss and sweat, and as another anon said glycogen but glycogen.
>>
Here's my advice.
-Only weigh yourself once a week. Change in weight takes about that long to happen.
-Weigh yourself in the morning, on an empty stomach, after you've peed or pooped.
-The night before the morning you will weigh yourself, stop eating and drinking around 6-7 PM. Past this point, you're more than likely going to retain the water and poop from food that you ate into your sleep, and may not be able to expel it the morning after.
-Weigh yourself naked, at east three times. This will give you the most accurate results.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.