[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last week a fat chick called me weedy, then my physio called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-19-55-20.png (380 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-19-55-20.png
380 KB, 480x854
Last week a fat chick called me weedy, then my physio called me muscle bound.. Is the fat chick right? I'm 6 foot
>>
>>37893776
Look pretty average to me op.

I would say they are both blind.

For sure lose the flab and start liftan, tho
>>
>>37893776
Wouldn't say FOOKIN SHREDEDDED M88, but you're not a spookster either.

Fat chicks just has bloated perception %^)
>>
What size is that shirt?

If its M, the girl was right.
If its L, you good.
If its XL, the doctor was right.
>>
>>37893786
Chick*
>>
>>37893785
I don't have flab I'm pretty skinny/low bf
>>
>>37893776
Fat chick was just protecting her own insecurity. You have a decent amount of muscle mass
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1788x2814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1788x2814
>>37893787
6'3 210 lbs here

I wear a 2xl. Am I muscular? Pic related: one year of powerlifting
>>
File: 1466885145626.png (135 KB, 288x415) Image search: [Google]
1466885145626.png
135 KB, 288x415
>>37893979
>>
>>37893979
SS+GOMAD CMON
>>
>>37893805
Post pic. You look 18-19% at least
>>
>>37894000 i don't have pic but no way I'm that high bf, it's prob the way t shirt is hanging over jeans, can see some abs just lol
>>
>>37894000
actually you could be right maybe 18 pc
>>
>>37893776
You insecure retarded faggot. Jesus how stupid must you be to listen to fatties? To let fatties get into your head.

People try to get influence over you with all kinds of things, with insults, with compliments and more. Fatties are the easiest to spot using that strategy.

So how stupid can you get to fall for it?

Shit in bars there are even some guys who feel inadequate who sometimes utter that they could beat you up or some shit like that. And if you observe them you can notice that they were sitting alone in a corner, not interacting with anyone. Basically using the so called violence as a social activator.

People have all kinds of these and how old are you...?You dumb fuck. Running to a board like the little pantsy faggot that you are to get some validation again on what is normal.

Well let me tell you what is normal

>IGNORE FATTIES
>DONT TREAT THEM AS EQUALS
>ONLY TREAT THEM LIKE HUMANS IF YOU SAW THAT THEY WERE DOING THINGS TO DECREASE THEIR FATNESS FOR OVER 2 MONTHS
>OPENLY MOCK THEM AS YOU DESIRE SO (if there are no direct consequences like a fat boss in your job)
>>
>>37893979

Well post a pic of you IN the 2xl shirt you faggot.

Anyone can wear a 2xl, it doesn't mean they fill it out.
>>
>>37894066
chill bruh
>>
>>37893776
The fat girl called you weedy cause you're not fat
You see fat girls try to make everyone else just as fat so they shame anyone not as fat so they are shamed less by people who are not as fat
The doctor called you muscly cause you're bigger and fitter then the average patient he receives
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.