[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, on my first sarms cycle. Doing a 16 week. Currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: what-is-sarms-500x350.jpg (42 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
what-is-sarms-500x350.jpg
42 KB, 500x350
Sup guys, on my first sarms cycle. Doing a 16 week.
Currently starting week 3, overall good experience.

Interested to see where others have gotten quality sarms from?
>>
DESU, the legit sources are like roids.

You're going to find a lot of shit if you google "Buy sarms", but the majority of it is overpriced and bunk.

Got in with a group on Facebook, not naming, but it's got quality sellers. I would suggest going a similar route, find some more underground sources.

What exact sarms are you on? 16 weeks is excessive, 8 weeks is generally what's advised. I hope you have PCT as well, because you're definitely going to have suppression, if not full shutdown from that much.
>>
>>37893098
I got mine from Sarmsx as in the related pic
Yea i got a PCT aswell.

3 Testolone (RAD-140),
3 Stenabolic (SR-9009),
3 Cardarine (GW-501516),
3 Andarine (S-4)

Thats what i got. So far so good, like i said this is my first sarms cycle. I found another company GeoPeptides, seems to have good reviews and decent prices.
>>
What are the best brands for a pct? I want to start /frauding and figured I'd start with sarms but would like a pct on hand.
>>
>>37893138
As long as you're seeing gains from the use, then the product is probably good to go. If it's real S-4, you should get yellowing vision.
>>
Sarmx is a scam just get a bottle of LGD from ceretropics and run it for 8 weeks, there is no point in running multiple sarms just more supression. SR-9009 has no oral bioavailability.
>>
>>37893482
>yellowing vision
>yellowing
>hellowing
>hell no
>>
How would a PCT work for sarms? People keep acting like you'd have high estrogen after a cycle just like real test. Thing is you'd obviously have much less estrogen on sarms, not more. Less testosterone means less estrogen, you're not injecting testosterone so you won't end up with more estrogen. Wouldn't that limit the potential effect of Nolva/clomid? I guess it could technically have some effect. Some people even talk about aromatase inhibitors and they are obviously just fucking idiots.

Also, people say the supression can be almost as bad as real test, is it really? Because you can't measure the supression of real testosterone by measuring serum testosterone weeks later. You're still measuring the testosterone you injected and not just the testosterone you produce. It's seems like comparing apples and oranges. Having higher test production than an average woman in the middle of a sarms cure is fucking good, it's not "almost complete suppression."

Also, people complain about feeling the sides of low test in the middle of a cure. Sarms are also a little androgenic, with bodybuilder dosages you should feel androgenic effects. It doesn't seem feasible that anyone could possible feel LOW test during the cure.

It just seems like 99% of what people talking about this don't understand the difference between this and testosterone, and end up getting the same sides as AAS and end up being helped by the same PCT as testosterone. Is it all just hypochondria and placebo?
>>
>>37893626
That's the price you pay. Do Ostarine instead of S-4 next time.

>>37893889
Mostly a bit of fear ans hypochondria. On phone so can't find them, but the few tests that have been done with sarms show that test levels drop during the cycle, but rebound after a few weeks. The PCT is theorized to help bring it back up more quickly. Also, just to be safe, considering you're fucking with hormones.

25 mg clomid for a month is general protocol. Not sure about nolva because I don't use it.
>>
>>37893889
PCT isnt necessary with SARMs, you'll be back to normal in two weeks of your regular nutritious diet
>>
>>37893067
I heard good things about all-american peptides but id like to know if theres a uk based source for Osta/LGD bc the exchange rate is really fucked right now
>>
Just curious. Are these cheaper than test or something?

I see no reason for them? Or do they offer different benefits to test?
>>
>>37893889
Clomid and nolva actually cause an increase in LH which leads to test production getting back to normal faster. Not just blocking the excess estrogen as from a regular cycle.
You talk like you know your shit but no need to be a cocky asshole if you didn't even know this common fact.
>>
>>37893889
Oh and also, Of course you can measure the testosterone suppression on a regular cycle you nimwit! There are more types of steroids than just testosterone. Besides you're using esterified versions which with an appropriate lab could be measured seperately. Besides that the hypothalamus pituitary gonadal axis would be supressed nearly completely which means there also wouldn't be any test production! Jeez.. can you just Google instead of spout random bioscience
>>
I put an inch on my arms in the first three weeks of using s22 since then i haven't seen much i think it does help with strength though. In my country peptides are controlled but not tightly. You have to see a peptide doctor and get a prescription but it is big business so they will never say no to anyone and the drugs have to be made in a certified lab so you know the quality is always good.
>>
>>37893138
Gw and sr are not sarms
>>
>>37893889
And finally: of course people can report symptoms of low test on it if they are being supressed! The sarms are "SELECTIVE" androgen receptor modulators! Just like certain steroids like boldenone or deca, which will suppress you hardcore and you will feel like shit while still building lots of mass, sarms are less suppressive at moderate dosages is why they can be run without testbase. But on a cycle they could be taken at higher dosages for more additional effect. How much people have problems from being suppressed differs per person and per sarm and afaik the underlying mechanism hasn't been fully understood except for the obvious fact that they stimulate some androgen receptors while having no effect on others.
>>
>>37894149
They increase LH by inhibiting certain estrogen receptors. When these receptors aren't stimulated they send the signal that there aren't enough hormones, which eventually results in the up-regulation of testosterone production. (Technically they don't send that signal, they stop sending the reverse signal, same thing)

So the LH increase is in fact just an aspect of the estrogen receptor inhibiting effect: It's not a secondary effect. It works with sarms too, just much less since there just isn't that much estrogen left to block. Once the SARMs leave your body your body is already reacting to the low levels of hormones. Your body is already starting the recovery process. Maybe clomid can enhance the effect a little more, but unlike in test cycles it's not essential for fast recovery.
>>
Why would you do SARMS instead of good old Test?
>>
>>37894117
The benefit is that theyre casual and you dont have to pin test to get decent gains.

I'm in my 30s and happy to trade off lean gains in exchange for no sides, not needing blood tests, and avoiding needles etc. I suspect theres thousands of casual pussies like me who want easy no-hassle gains
>>
>>37894161
>There are more types of steroids than just testosterone.
Most cycles still contain testosterone in addition to the synthetic steroids.
>Besides you're using esterified versions which with an appropriate lab could be measured seperately
People could, but people don't.

I am saying that the data types people are trying to compare are unfair. I'm not saying that it's impossible to make a fair comparison, but people are just comparing s-testosterone levels and that's not fair.
>>
File: 1399533946412.jpg (27 KB, 272x260) Image search: [Google]
1399533946412.jpg
27 KB, 272x260
>>37893138
>s-4
Be wary, that shit's got some bad sides.
>>
I'm on my way to hitting 1/2/3/4 by the end of the month so I'm planning on running lgd at 5mg ed for 8 weeks to finish off my bulk and then do 2 cycles of ostarine of 8 weeks on 4 weeks off with the first being at 12.5 mg ed and the second at 25 mg ed hopefully pulling of a decent recomp/cut. I'm a canuck so I'm planning on using a Canadian med supplies as I've heard there shit is legit so what should I expect?.
>>
>>37894255
Yes it's selective, to an extent. You have to remember that in reality these things are all tiny molecules bumbing into shit randomly inside your blood. The "selection" is in fact the odds that one of these molecules happen to stick in a way that it activates a receptor when it bumps into it.

All sarms are partly androgenic, they're just less likely to activate certain receptors and more likely to activate others. Same shit with deca, the molecule looks a little different from testosterone so it works a little bit different. It's still just testosterone with a funny protrusion. It's not 100% selective and it will activate all receptors to some degree, with the large doses bodybuilders take it's almost certainly a higher degree than normal.

Sides from compounds that don't aromatize comes from the low estrogen. Less test means less estrogen, and neither sarms nor aas substitute for estrogen. If you want to look super vascular low estrogen is good for that, but it'll make you feel shit none the less.
>>
>>37894356
No partly it is because of the presumed negative feedback but partly it is still unsolved that especially goes for Clomid which seems to have a stimulating effect that is seperate from just the inhibition of negative feedback. And yeah the effect will be less when used with sarms as compared to regular steroids but it doesn't render PCT useless. Besides PCT is cheap compared to the price that most scam shops sell SARMs at, so I don't see why people wouldn't use it.
>>
>>37894414
This has been proven for regular steroids in studies countless times don't bullshit what you don't know. You can measure LH as a signal of gonadal shut down in people using steroids.
Besides a lot of people report shutdown sides on SARMs that gives a clear indication which backs up the logical conclusion, of course its not a fact but saying all this is nonsense just because it doesn't seem logical to you is just stupid.
>>
>>37894532
Again you're just repeating what I just said, no need to explain me what I already know. The sides come from low estro and low endogenic androgens both. They are different for both. For example boldenone will result in aromatisation to estrogen and people still report this effect. What I said before still holds true and again just because you don't think something is logical doesn't simply mean that others are wrong.
People into steroids will also be able to tell what low estro feels like or what low test feels like and discriminate between the two. Most likely its a combination of both for SARMs, but to what extent you can't know.
>>
Can anyone provide a reliable source for EU?
>>
>>37894550
I'd use PCT absolutely, why not, I'm just saying people do it for the wrong reason: The same reason they do it for test. They just test their testosterone levels, think "oh shit I'm supressed better take clomid"
It's just a lucky coincidence that it happens to be safe.

Also a lot of people wait 2 weeks before starting pct because that's what they do with test. That's wrong. The half life of Sarms are closer to 24h that 2 weeks. After 2 weeks they'd basically would be fully recovered already.

Steroid cycle knowledge is like tribal medicine, often it works but holy shit they are wrong as to why. it's not good when something new comes along like Sarms.
>>
>>37894567
Proven? What has been "proven"? The supression of sarms and testosterone have not been compared. LH is shut down much harder with test at with sarms. And people compare the numbers wrong. 10% normal levels isn't almost as bad as 1%, it's 10 times fucking better.

>>37894598
Are you just denying the existance of the placebo effect? People feel what they expect to feel. The second they learn that sarms suppressed their test they go "Oh, oh no I feel my testosterone being low." Of course they do.

I want to see shrunken testicles, gyno, and similar objective measurements. Subjective experience matters if it's compared against placebo in a medical trial, not otherwise.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.