[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, I'm arguing with my friend about this and I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Ok, I'm arguing with my friend about this and I'm not 100% sure it's bullshit, because he's either presenting the case well or I'm just wrong in my logic.

He claims that you should always have all you weights be the same, otherwise some muscles will develop faster than others and you'll look like a freak. Meanwhile I'm laughing at him doing a leg press at 245lbs and then attempting to do hip adductors at the same weight. He's the retarded one here right?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>37888839
>all muscles are the same
Your friend is an idiot.
>>
Yes, your friend is right. That is why I only lift 5 pounds. That's my max for my little pinkie muscles. I don't want to look like a freak.
>>
can someone find and post someone who has quads the size of their biceps i'm curious
>>
nice bait

in the off chance this isn't bait don't hang with your friend it will drag your IQ down
>>
>>37888839
Correct.

Not all muscles are the same size and strength.
Not all lifts use the same amount of musculature.

Use symmetricstrength.com to see what balanced lifts look like

Not to mention, the body has proportions it kinda wants to follow anyways.

I tried to have small arms and big delts, but the more i grow my everything else, the more my arms grow (much more than i would like). The body is clever at staying proportional
>>
I curl a 45lb db with my right hand, and a 25lb with my left. Started at 20 and 15lbs. Op is a dumbass.
>>
>>37889315
I am fairly sure op's last concern is a loss of intellect, given his lack to begin with.
>>
>>37889346
You are even dumber than OP.

And to think i was just about to say OP was the dumbest poster on /fit/.....
>>
>>37889348
this. OP and his friend are perfect for each other.
>>
>>37888839
maybe he means on the left and right side
>>
>>37889412
this.this.this.

i feel for you brother, life must be hard as a retard>>37888839
>>
>>37889412
OP here. No he means like your biceps and your quads.
>>
>>37889458
you are stupid enough that you can't see you are being trolled
>>
>>37889449
It is, after all I keep coming back here to listen to the advice of people who think eggs yolks will kill you if you eat them.
>>
>>37889479
PLOT TWIST: we are the retards getting trolled by this weak bait.

abandon thread
>>
>>
>>37888839
Your friend is actually quite right.

That's why I deadlift and squat only 105 lbs since thats my OHP max.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.