[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think of battle ropes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 02-battle-ropes-70_1440.jpg (671 KB, 1021x650) Image search: [Google]
02-battle-ropes-70_1440.jpg
671 KB, 1021x650
What does /fit/ think of battle ropes?
>>
>>37888488
Overpriced meme, but great anaerobic cardio.

You could just do burpees instead

If you can do 100 burpees in 5 consecutive minutes, you WILL be shredded.

..if jim scheaffer is to be trusted
>>
>>37888488
Could be less gay if you use barbwire instead
>>
File: 1467740779212.jpg (77 KB, 490x700) Image search: [Google]
1467740779212.jpg
77 KB, 490x700
Would love to try. CrossFit has tons of things like that and you can be in the sun. Beats using machines for sure
>>
it's super fun and good for an arm pump
Also useful if you own a boat
>>
>>37888648
>stand in the light of a radioactive fusion death ball
>good for you
>>
>>37888488
The outdoor gym closest to me has these.
Tougher than it looks.
>>
>>37888488
My gym has these and I almost dying laughing the first time I saw them when some old Asian lady was going hard with them.
>>
>>37888648
bless america
>>
>>37888741
>not getting vit d from sun
>>
>>37888648
>Crossfit
>Good
Dumb nigger
>>
>>37888488
Too thick to hang yourself
>>
>>37888488
it's the kind of thing personal trainers make fatties do to show them that they know cool and hip exercises and that they are worth the 100$ an hour

when in reality it is absolutely stupid and they should be getting those people under the barbell
>>
>>37889904
/Thread
>>
Perfectly reasonable conditioning tool. But it's the gravy, not the meat and potatoes.
>>
>>37888488
harder than it looks. did these for wrestling conditioning and they fucked my shit up
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.