[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First shot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 601826.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
601826.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
Sup /fit/ , so after a long time, i finally decided that i wanted to do my first cycle.
i got hold of some Nexium test 250, and did my first shot 20minutes ago. My question is:

Is it normal to have a reaction after a shot?
after i finished i felt kinda shaky because i don't really love needles, but when i sat down at my computer it was all cool. But a minute later while i was on my computer browsing i felt dizzy, hot, started sweating and my heart rate went up. it lasted for about 2 minutes and went back to normal. now i feel kinda strange but its probably because of the event.

Did anyone of you react on your first shot? is this normal? i pulled the needle back, felt a resistance and just pushed .
>>
>>37885316
bump
>>
bumperinio
>>
share stories /fit/ i can't be the only one
>>
>>37885316
You done goofed
>>
>>37885445
i did research and found out its nothing dangerous, i just want people to share similar stories, i feel okay now .
>>
>>37885316
You should do some sort of physical exercise after injecting roids so they dont encapsulate into your body
>>
>>37885316
Did you aspirate? You probably shot that shit in a vein. Rip op.
>>
>>37885598
>>37885598
i didn't think about my breathing if that's what you mean. but i drawed the needle back to see if there came blood , and it didn't , just a strong resistance. (english is my 2nd language)
>>
>>37885598
Also ive read places that if you accidently shoot it into a vein you feel dizzy and sweating for up to 30 minutes. i feel fine now, just a bit "lost" by the event
>>
if you posted in /fraud/ thread you would probably get more/better responses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.