[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do i need fish oil and multivitamin supplementation? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: supplements.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
supplements.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
Why do i need fish oil and multivitamin supplementation?

I have been only taking whey and creatine supplements until now.
>>
I wouldn't even recommend the creatine.

I know a lot of guys are jizzing all over themselves about supplements like fish oil and stuff, but none of it is regulated, FDA approved, or even empirically demonstrated to help. Even if it does help, the deficits are going to be different from person to person.

Five years ago my dad swore by ginseng tablets. He insisted they helped his memory and all this other crap. Then I went to college and saw tons of studies proven the affects to be nothing more than placebo.

Maybe take Curcumin if you have an inflamed elbow or something, but most supplements are junk (with the exception of protein supps).
>>
>>37884138

b12 is definitely not "junk"
>>
>>37884138
Isn't creatine proven to be effective for improving strength/muscle size? Even if not, why not take it for the placebo? Monohydrate is too cheap not to take.
>>
>>37884138
Placebo is still better than nothing
>>
>>37883731

Only supplement I take is zma.

I have whey I can use but I try to hit macros with whole food.
>>
>>37884304
I tried zma and it made it harder for me to go to sleep on top of feeling like absolute shit in the morning.
It also didn't make me hornier or harder like everyone says it does.
Can't believe I fell for this shit
>>
>>37884276
yes, and fish oil is also proven to be effective at a ton of things*. guy's just an idiot.

* https://examine.com/supplements/Fish+Oil/
>>
>>37884327

Semen is better
>>
File: 1464739692254.png (211 KB, 1754x2480) Image search: [Google]
1464739692254.png
211 KB, 1754x2480
>>37884276
Creatine has been the most studied and widley tested supplement that we have to date. It has been proven effective over and over again. But only after prolonged use and exerting the body to its limits is it being used fully.
>>37884327
I understand thats true with most things. but there are several things with actual prove experimental science papers that show few do actually work. They can be dangerous if taken in excess, but are safe in short small amounts. The problembwith humans is we assume more is better.

http://www.academia.edu/958804/The_effects_of_creatine_monohydrate_supplementation_on_lean_muscle_mass_in_male_amateur_bodybuilders
>>
>>37883731
>buying the multivitamin jew

JUST
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.