[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best DB squat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1467609458790.jpg (11 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1467609458790.jpg
11 KB, 480x300
What is the best variation?
>>
>>37882085
Best for?
>>
The hanging reverse teeth-loaded Czechoslovakian squat, of course. It was banned in 1976 after all the accidents.
>>
Goblet squat is okay, dumbbells in general are terrible for squats/deadlifts. Get a barbell
>>
>>37882140
For using as your staple squat in the long run. Sumo squat seems the least awkward to do. Assume i just use dumbbells and a bench at home
>>
>>37882212
Sumo squat is your best bet but if you're home gym you're gonna need to buy some heavy as fuck dumbbells.
>>
>>37882085
Barbell squat
>>
>>37882375
I have adjustable dumbbells and the dB bars are 18 inches. If it gets ridiculous to add more weight I think I'll just add sets/reps. Goal is aesthetics anyway ultimately.
>>
>>37882426
Nevermind, man. You do you, good luck.
>>
>>37882085

Pistols if you have the flexibility
>>
>>37882441
Are you the guy I was replying too?
>>
Can dumbbells, not in any way, shape or form compensate for barbell squats then? Or be used as an effective alternative?
>>
>>37882473
Yarp.
>>
>>37882481
Okay just checking. What's wrong with what I said? I thought it was in line with what you were suggesting. Did you mean that heavy af dumbbells are just ridiculous?
>>
>>37882502
No, I originally asked
>>37882140
And then you said to supplement your staple squats , I gave you the advice and then you went and said it's for aesthetics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.