[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you have hairs on your benis? How do you deal with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: _20160711_085814.jpg (261 KB, 1076x1056) Image search: [Google]
_20160711_085814.jpg
261 KB, 1076x1056
Any of you have hairs on your benis? How do you deal with them?
>>
>>37881974

I have them for the first third. One of my buddies has hair all the way up the right side of his dick.

I don't know what yoy mean by "deal with them" i deal with them by occasionally being aware that they exist.
>>
>>37881974
Her face is straight up and down busted
>>
Everyone has fucking pubic hair, and you deal it by trimming it if you know you may fuck, or just letting it be otherwise.
>>
>>37882014

How do you trim yours bro? (no homo)
>>
>>37881974
She looks like shit desu
>>
File: ScissorsBCBCM2092_zpsba8d761d.png (63 KB, 330x201) Image search: [Google]
ScissorsBCBCM2092_zpsba8d761d.png
63 KB, 330x201
>>37882033
Pic related.
I use an electric trimmer for the mon pubis though.
>>
I go to a Thai Beauty spa, I let them wax my pubes,Chest ,arms and legs. I recommend it.
>>
>>37881974
>2016
>not waxing your dick
>>
>>37882134
do you get fucked by a tranny too as a part of your visits anon?
>>
>>37881974
shave shaft and balls and trim pubes
>>
>>37882150
Im a metro, im not a faggot.
>>
>>37882162
>t. literal faggot
>>
>>37881974
I have lots in the first third of my shaft and a few in other places, I pluck the fuckers from time to time and trim the bush with a trimmer.
>>
>not wearing a glorious 70s bush
smdh tbqh famm
>>
Not on my shaft but I did shave my massive bush because I actually lost enough fat for girls to want to touch my dick.

After a workout, the bush would just smell too musky. Maybe due to not being able to clean it properly from the large amount of hair.
And I gained about an inch and a half to my dick.
>>
>>37882174
Fuck plucking that shit. Id trim it down a little from time to time.
>>
>>37882218
It make my dick feel smooth as shit, plus after a while is addictive. Some times I have to stop myself or I would pluck even the one of the scrotum.
>>
On a similar topic, my ballsack is quite red, but not itchy or sweaty. Not sure if jock crotch or not.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.