[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to increase HGH/TEST/Maximise gains and your well being MEGATHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 242x208
Here I will post thing THAT ARE PROVEN TO WORK but feel free to post even things worked for you/interesting.

>Relaxing your body RIGHT AFTER workout lower cortisol SIGNIFICANTLY
http://www.ergo-log.com/cortrelax.html
>I'm sure everybody knows it by now but meditation increases hgh,concentration and decreases cortisol
http://www.brainwave-research-institute.com/meditation-can-increase-production-of-hgh-.html
>Breath from your NOSE and DIAPHRAGM if you don't already because it has huge difference both on your bones,brain and ENERGY.

>Best time to fall asleep is a bit before 10pm or right at 10pm so you can maximize the hgh release and you should sleep ~9 hours.
http://www.endurancedoc.com/training/training_growth_hormone.htm

>HIIT and Intermittent Fasting for hgh
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/
>>
>Feeling sad,angry,depressed?Focus on the forehead(that part of the brain) and let blood flow there.
Can't find atm the source but you can try it by yourself and I will post the source it later.
>Sleep naked.You most likely heard already about most of its benefits it also helps with your confidence
http://absoluteconfidence.com/sleep-in-the-nude-to-boost-self-confidence
>And so does not wearing a shirt/being naked.So try to not wear shirt as much possible/naked at home.
>>
>Have problem falling asleep?Do the 4-7-8 method but keep in mind that it might not work instantly and do it both before asleep and right after waking up ONLY 4 times each time.
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/VDR00112/The-4-7-8-Breath-Benefits-and-Demonstration.html
>If youre have not fallen asleep after the 4-7-8 method do this.Its about visualization which is the biggest enemy against insomnia so try to focus on it as much as you can.
http://www.insomnia-free.com/visualization-lesson.html
>Also meditate RIGHT before going to sleep.Its pretty self explanatory why but I will tell you anyway.It makes you more relaxed,increases hgh(stacking it right before bed for sleep is the best thing you can do) and focus.
Will stop posting for now till I see that someone is reading the thread.
>>
>>37881084
>>37881183
>>37881242

Anything not from a peer-reviewed journal isn't "proven to work"
>>
I am interested. Keep going bro
>>
>>37881258
They are explained thoroughly thats why I posted these sites instead of peer review.And its really pointless whetever or not they are peer reviewed because you can try them easily yourself/make enough sense by themselves.
>>
It's all useless, if you want more test, jump on roids you monks.
>>
>>37881263
More incoming soon.
>>37881269
Yeah and fuck your shit up in the long term right?And like it says IN THE TITLE its also for your well being not simply increasing test/hgh but if you do all of this things you will stack enough to make a difference.
>>
File: dog decline.gif (2 MB, 350x253) Image search: [Google]
dog decline.gif
2 MB, 350x253
>>37881267

> its really pointless whetever or not they are peer reviewed because you can try them easily yourself/make enough sense by themselves.
>>
>>37881269
>Not doing 7 day cycle of nofap for maximinum test gains
>>
>>37881283
I really dont want to derail my own thread to prove you how """""flawless""""" peer review is.If youre not going to contribute please don't shit up the thread and get out.
>>
Placebo thread?
>>
>>37881334
Do you have adhd and reading disability?
>>
>>37881343

Yes. If I take off my shirt and breathe from my NOSE and DIAPHRAGM, will I be cured?
>>
>>37881283
Can't we ban these people?

They're obviously just bitter fatties from /b/ who lack the discipline to participate beyond bitching out over nothing at every opportunity.
>>
>>37881348
>Yes
>NOSE and DIAPHRAGM, will I be cured?
>will I be cured?
actually you have the downs
>>
>>37881350

I agree. Anyway, can I interest you in a palm reading?
>>
>>37881348
>Yes. If I take off my shirt and breathe from my NOSE and DIAPHRAGM, will I be cured?

You know the purpose of breathing, right?

Every organ needs oxygen, including the brain. If you habitually breathe into your chest, rather than your diaphragm, then yeah, it's going to mean your brain is more oxygenated and better functioning.

Seriously. How much of an annoying prick must you be in real life? Your entire post is constructed to make it seem as if you're some intellectual sceptic who doesn't buy this whole "cells need oxygen" thing when in reality you're pretty obviously a moron who doesn't know the basics of physiology.
>>
>>37881370
i fund treh samrtest gui on fit cuz i kno he msamrt cuz he scpetic yknow ev rfy1 knoes dat more skepticsa = intealllaingce
>>
>>37881325
please do explain how peer review is wrong? I feel like having a laugh today
>>
>>37881370
>you can test it easy by yourself
>some things might take a few days AT MOST
>its on the same level as palm reading
damn...
>>
>>37881423
Nobody is arguing that triple chin. They're just saying if you were able to stop shitposting for two days you'd be able to test it yourself.

What you're arguing is 'Peer reviewed studies > Personal, empirical verification', which is about as retarded as you.
>>
>>37881472
>implying it isn't just placebo
>>
>>37881396

>it makes your brain more oxygenated and better functioning

It just, like, makes sense, man. Like, you know?
>>
>>37881481
It's not, but what's the practical difference?

Again, you're just bitching out over nothing.
>>
>>37881423
Like I said already I'm not going to derail my thread even more considering how many shitposters are already here but if you was honest to yourself you can easily find out why peer review is flawed.

>>37881491
TOP KEK keep breathing through your mouth and pecs you monkey.
>>
>>37881472

You realize anecdotal evidence is the worst form of evidence, right? The placebo effect is a real phenomenon.
>>
File: Child-Exam-2_slide_show.jpg (96 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Child-Exam-2_slide_show.jpg
96 KB, 400x300
>>37881491
>I'm still sceptical of this whole 'cells need oxygen' notion.
>>
>>37881084
So much fucking garbage.
Jesus, why are you such a gullible fucktard?
>>
>>37881481
shouting 'muh placebo' over things is meaningless. Many things in physiology are still currently at a stage where the causation mechanism isn't clear at all. explaining away it all through placebo is the skeptic's version of "god in the gaps"
>>
File: 7EHMZ19.gif (2 MB, 628x842) Image search: [Google]
7EHMZ19.gif
2 MB, 628x842
>>37881502
>I don't have a reason so i will just tell them it is easy to find on their own
>>
>>37881503
>The placebo effect is a real phenomenon.

Yep. One that increases performance and can cause a physiological response.
>>
>>37881481
Yeah we being alive is also placebo then.
Nice"""""logic"""""
>>37881513
You dont even try to explain why they are garbage considering how logic and thoroughly they are explained.
>>37881521
>reading comprehension
>need to explain him something that can be found in less than a minute
just because i dont want to spoon feed you its my fault?kek
>>
>>37881533
"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

In other words, you're a gullible moron.
>>
>>37881084
Cold showers and now this placebo bullshit as well. Fuck off reddit
>>
>>37881545
>can try it by himself
>no evidence
damn...
>>37881553
i'm sure i have been here more than you faggot.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.