[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a slave captured by the ancient Romans and made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You're a slave captured by the ancient Romans and made to fight as a gladiator.

As a test to see if you're worth anything to the slavers, you're thrown into the Colosseum weaponless and at the other side you see George Leeman at 8:45 of the video getting pumped up finishing his last set before the fight against you.

https://youtu.be/4EEGp-66TuI?t=525

---
Do you shit in your cloth underwear wrapping?

Would you have literally any chance at overpowering, beating and killing him as you are right now?
>>
>>37880860
I shit into my wrappings and use sand i collect from the ground to blind him. I then use my shit covered wrappings as a means to keep him at bay until I can get behind him and choke him out
>>
>>37880860
i dunno i'll throw sand in his eyes and kick his balls eight times or something. and although very impressive i don't know how doing super heavy max effort deadlift will help you before fighting to the death.
>>
>>37881034
it would get you really pumped up if anything. maybe it's just some scare tactic to make you feel hopeless.
>>
>tiring yourself out with heavy dling before a fight
>>
>>37881205
he's a dumb brute slave in ancient Rome, what does he know?
>>
Im pretty sure, i and every motherfucker that does MMA would fucking kill that guy, even if he would outweighted us for 40-80 lbs.
Someone that trains the art of fighting is far more superior then just a strong guy. He is a easy fight if he never trained in any kind the art of fighting.
>>
I unsheath my kortaƱa, teleport behind him and dispatch him. My final words to him are "nothin personal, kid"
>>
Omfg OP, why did you post this chit. I've been having this dream for years now.
>>
>>37881389
lol that guy is like 350lbs. easily 100lbs at a minimum of 99% of /fit/
>>
File: how to lose weight.jpg (117 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
how to lose weight.jpg
117 KB, 640x640
>yfw george leeman moved to cambodia and bought a ladyboy wife

Not even making it up.
>>
I plan a rebellion with him to overthrow the roman fucking shits
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.