[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does getting fit make up for having herpes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463472901753.jpg (77 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463472901753.jpg
77 KB, 960x960
Does getting fit make up for having herpes?
>>
File: 1457911385667.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457911385667.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>37880396
haha, that's what you get for having sex
>>
>>37880396
does dressing up as a girl make up for having a dick?
>>
I also have herpes anon. It's really not that bad. Also 1/5 people have it but everyone is too scared to talk about it
>>
>>37880413
same :(
>>
>>37880413
how do you deal with it? I feel like I'm already pretty mediocre, I feel like if anyone knows they'll quickly reject me. At least if I'm fit i can bump my attractiveness up a point or two right...
>>
I wish I could purchase your life essence. Being fit wouldn't matter then.
>>
Mouth herpes? Almost everyone has that, barely matters.
Genital herpes, probably not.
>>
>>37880482
genital. who gives a fuck about mouth herpes
>>
>>37880511
This is /fit/, people worry about things like if masturbating will steal their gains, or think that going past ottermode will gelp get chicks
>>
>>37880396
>>37880413
Actually, 90% of people globally hace herpes or atleast one or the other and sometimes they can have both types, but really to split hairs is pointless. The difference between you that "have" it and I is that i haven't been diagnosed with it. Also people can be carriers and not have symptoms or noticeable ones thier entire lives. So it's usually best to assume everyone has it. Cuz 9/10 do.
>>
>>37880464
Honestly breh you can't make it be a defining factor of who you are. It's just like mouth herpes except it's on your dick. How often do you see people say oh i have a cold sore on my mouth, don't share food / kiss me. 90% of people have mouth herpes, but nobody even thinks its a big deal - because it's not.

You have to have that tyype of confidence when telling a new partner about it. Also if you are wearing a condom AND taking the preventative tablets then their chance of contracting herpes from you is like less than 2%. It's really a non issue.
>>
>>37880539
Well 90% of people have HSV-1 which is herpes that resides in the upper vertebrae and is present in the mouth.

20% of people have HSV2 which resides in lower vertebrae and is present in the genitals and anus. That's my understanding of it
>>
>>37880654
hsv-1/2 aren't specific to regions of the body. Just different serotypes with differing virulence.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.