[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HABBENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-07-10_22.27.50.jpg (181 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-10_22.27.50.jpg
181 KB, 1440x1440
ITS HABBENING
>>
>>37879960
I nominate a silverback to be the referee. Just to keep the fight clean.
>>
Piano involved in youtube drama, color me surprised
>>
>>37879960

why is a bald faggot calling out piana?
>>
>>37879995
He is a troll who goes around harassing people on the street while a friend records it so he can then post it on you tube and get views.

He has harassed celebrities and though he would make a name for himself by challenging Piana to a fight, thinking Piana was going to decline.

the whole thing backfired when Piana acepted and some other youtuber called JonnyBravo pointed out that he is a pussy who uses a fake voice and stuffs his shirt to look strong.

he is actually skinny and has a child's voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssZgUOBz1MQ
>>
this is the video showing him getting put in his place by cops for harassing Stallone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk9T0cd6k8g
>>
>>37880342
dud looks like he has towels under his shirt. Does he think this isn't obvious as fuck?

Piano is exactly my favorite bb but it's pretty great watching him call this faggot out nonstop and post videos about him being all talk. I saw one today of a 120 something pound fighter that would take on this dude and piano said he was going to back him up with cash.

I'd like to see the little skinny guy knock this dude out. Piano has no gas but it wouldn't take much to get on top and crush this prophetfaggot
>>
The prophet muscle is the fucking truth. He's a satirical genius ahead of his time. His videos are art.
>>
>>37880364
he sounds like a wimpy bitch in this one.
>>
>>37880417
>>37879960
you do realize by making these posts you're doing exactly what he wants and thats just for people to be talking about him for publicity. His video's are satire, and not even good satire at that
>>
People are really taking this thing serious huh? Weird for Rich to get this butthurt and continually feed the troll. Probably loves the attention
>>
>>37880590
"Its not art"
-Brad the mailman
>>
>>37880364
Is this the same guy?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.