[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long would it take for a slim, but very out of shape girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1363201886149.jpg (52 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1363201886149.jpg
52 KB, 800x800
How long would it take for a slim, but very out of shape girl who can't even do single push-up get to a pull-up.
>>
drinking lots of semen
>>
>>37879684

Who is this boner toner?
>>
>>37879684
2 weeks
>>
Not that long. First make sure you're doing push ups right, you start from a suspended position, not on the ground. If you can not do at least a couple of those it's more likely from lack of energy (you don't eat) than lack of muscle. As far as doing pull ups, because you're light it really won't take much time to build the upper body strength to pull yourself up.
>>
>>37879684
it depends on the person thats why you arent getting very many replies. Push yourself and keep at it thats the only advice there is
>>
>>37879684

Who is this penie genie?
>>
>>37879684
Who is this gyno dino?
>>
>>37879684

Who is this dong deity?
>>
>>37879684
who is this really hot naked girl?
>>
>>37879684
assuming you have a good diet/workout regimen

a month tops.
>>
get to the top with a jump / a chair, hold, and then lower yourself down with your muscles

this is how I became able to do a pull-up, and I'm only a boy
>>
i dont even know where they should start. scooby has a video on it i think.

if i had to give an answer now, i would say do curls with highest weight you can in 6-8 rep range along with dumbbell flys and bench
>>
File: 1466683887107.jpg (15 KB, 255x224) Image search: [Google]
1466683887107.jpg
15 KB, 255x224
>>37879759
>>
>>37879840
>get to the top with a jump / a chair, hold, and then lower yourself down with your muscles

this

this is the best way to start doing pull-ups

do it 5x every other day,
keep doing this until you can do 5 pull-ups in a row
>>
>>37879684
for the pic you linked?
First you'd need a similar small build which is purely genetics
Then have a very strict diet restricting your calories below your BMR
Workout a lot.
Get a boob job
1-2 years depending on your starting level.

You should get a dexa scan (body composition) or similar to see what your body mass would be at ~15% bodyfat.

Start doing cardio for 6-7 days. Start just walking for 10mins or however long you want to and gradually start running and build up to 20-30 mins a day.

You can also start a simple bodyweight program (You can find a lot online and on youtube) There are a lot of videos to show you progressions into achieving push-ups and such. Do full body workouts or split them up. When you get comfortable with that you might want to start lifting. Try out the weight machines and dumbbells for easy weights than move into barbell work.
Do strength workouts 3-5 times a week.
>>
probably about a year
>>
>>37879684
femanon here

progress via dumbell bench
>>
>>37879717
>>37879728
>>37879736
>>37879751
>>37879759

this is the model : http://melannc.deviantart.com/
>>
>>37879684
who is this pump slump?
>>
A week
>>
>>37879684
scooby literally did a video on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0
>>
>>37879684
Theres no 1 right answer to this. Start doing pull up progressions and see. The amount of push ups you can do is irrelevant since you are using different muscles.
>>
i honestly think it's going to take much longer than a week or two for a girl to complete an unassisted pullup

unfortunately, that's just one of the major gender differences. it is much more difficult for women to perform unassisted pullups

fitness youtuber jazmine garcia, whos a power lifting and has been training for years (i want to say at least 2-3 years) just recently completed her first unassisted pullup
her latest pullup stats is 7 sets of 3 reps

that's right, power lifter girl who is fit and has been lifting for 3 years only recently completed an unassited pullup and can now still only do around 3, maybe 5 in one set

dont let this discourage you from becoming fit, i just dont want you to have disillousions or false expectations
>>
>>37879759
Get out
>>
File: 1419035037808.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1419035037808.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
I went from one to two in a month. The better you eat and more exercise you do regularly the more will speed progress along
>gril
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.