[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you had any trouble with gay men not minding their own space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1209147099_f.jpg (22 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1209147099_f.jpg
22 KB, 375x500
Have you had any trouble with gay men not minding their own space or have any respect for privacy in gyms?

Any weird experiences? Ways to get out of them?
>>
>>37879421
I had what most would consider a bad experience awhile back in a newish gym.

Was doing my normal routine and had a bunch of strange guys (seperately) come up to me smiling telling me my lifts were impressive and to keep up the hard work. They all ended their respective convoy by saying "Well see ya later!"

Cont.
>>
>>37879508
Cont.

When I was finished I headed to the locker room and found all the guys that had complimented me where already in there. I really didn't think anything of it. They all just looked up and smiled.

I stripped down and headed to the showers. All of a sudden 2 or 3 of the guys grabbed me, dragging me into the steaming shower.

They all started hooting and hollering. They pressed me up against the tile and began to viciously fuck my ass.

Cont.
>>
>>37879523
They all had huge cocks, I'd say all at least 9", some easily over a foot.

They took their turns going balls deep and cumming deep inside me.

Finally they finished with me and all left. I collapsed onto the shower floor and passed out. I was awoken hours later by the janitor and told there was no sleeping in the gym. I tried in vain to tell him I had just been gang raped by upwards of 8 men.
>>
>>37879547
To make a long story short I never went there again and joined up with LA Fitness. Haven't been gang raped since.
>>
>>37879508
>>37879523
>>37879547
Welcome to /fit/
>>37879421
Being homosexual, most guys usually just have to say "i'm not gay" and most gays will apologize and fuck off.

That, and homos in general aren't exactly the aggressive type, they're usually just catty towards each other if they're flamers, or blend right in with the crowd and like getting high or drunk.
>>
>>37879508
>>37879523
>>37879547
>>37879560
Pretty much what I expected from this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
I just want a qt tsundere cardiobunny bf to fall in love with. Thats all familam
>>
>>37879614
Someone hasn't seen that one movie where in the gay french club the guy gets his face beaten in with a fire extinguisher for trying to fuck a guy he just punched out in a match.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY
>>
>only one dip station in gym
>located pretty close to some bench press simulation machine
>some black dude is using the other machine
>it's kind of an unspoken rule that guys in the gym don't talk to each other(mostly because of headphones) and only communicate through sign language
>point at the dip station and shrug my shoulders
>he nods his head, which means the equipment is free
>I respond by giving him a thumbs up and wink like they do in my Chinese cartoons
>do one set of dips and notice the dude is staring at me
>take out headphones and say what's up
>he makes some small talk by asking me about what I do for work and school
>think nothing of it
>do another set
>this time we talk about training and our respective routines
>he's standing awkwardly close, but think nothing of it
>do third set
>wave goodbye to the dude
>he stops me by placing his hand on my shoulder
>he asks if I have a girlfriend
>gave him a confused look and said no
>his hand moves from my shoulder to my back
>he asks if I have a boyfriend
>chuckle a bit, but only say nope
>he says bye and I speed walk out of the gym, skipping the rest of my tricep isolations

Now I have anxiety to go back to the gym all because I fucking winked like an idiot and I'm too autismo to have just said I'm not gay
>>
question:
do straightfags get offended when they see a gay guy mirin?
>>
>>37880258
If they're afraid of being thought about as gay, sure.

I'd take it as a compliment though.
>>
>>37880316
Just means girls might be mirin too. I'm assuming thats how being gay works anyways
>>
>>37880316
ok.

I don't think the guy I was mirin was too offended. I overheard him laughing about it.
>>
>>37880258

I've got a gay friend who knows I'm straight, but always compliments me on my muscles, jawline, etc. in a very flirty way. I don't mind and take it as a compliment, mirin' is mirin'.
>>
>>37880258
Not really, I used to think it was a huge compliment, but then I realized they're just thirsty. It means less to me than a girl mire but it's still flattering a bit.
>>
File: 1467723193171.jpg (75 KB, 568x484) Image search: [Google]
1467723193171.jpg
75 KB, 568x484
>>37880258
Not me, I get hit on by gays dudes everywhere I go. It is a running joke among friends and family.

I just find it flattering, glad I look good enough.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.