[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Try to do front squats >Can't even unrack THE FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tricking_front_squats.jpg (122 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
tricking_front_squats.jpg
122 KB, 600x336
>Try to do front squats
>Can't even unrack THE FUCKING BAR

How are you suppose to do this autistic shit?

Either the bar chokes you out or your chest collapses and the weight shifts on your wrists. Fucking dumb shitty meme exercise
>>
Wew LAD
>>
>>37879193
Do you even lift?
>>
>>37879193
fuck front squats. they murder my wrists everitim
>>
>>37879205
>>37879211
HELP ME YOU NIGGERS

I can't fucking unrack the bar without doing it extremely autistically that wouldn't work with a loaded barbell.
>>
>>37879193
shoulder/wrist/arm flexibility. Train it.
>>
Hold your arms out like frankenstein and practice unracking and holding it like that
>>
>>37879193
Working out does nothing but ruin your joints and make your muscles hurt the next day. Do roids until you're big enough to unrack the bar.
>>
>>37879193
>or your chest collapses
Hi fatty
>>
>>37879219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzVCqLyGVd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc3ksZhVrAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyDbagKS7Rg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhC4vtY2A0M

Are you retarded or just lazy?
>>
>>37879228
I can high bar squat you lil nigger I'm saying I can't get into a comfy position to unrack the bar in a front squat comfortably.

>>37879231
It's a common problem you idiotic nigger

i cant keep my shit up right enough for it to sit on my front delts
>>
I know those feels. I can get a decent rack position, but have the damndest time setting up since I can't very well look down to see where my feet are.

Honestly, I'd just use a safety squat bar. Unless you're trying to be an Olympic lifter, in which case you pretty much need to figure out a decent rack position.
>>
File: crossed.jpg (413 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
crossed.jpg
413 KB, 850x567
Don't start with the clean grip
>>
>>37879222
>>37879222
>>37879222
Read this OP and google it. Problem solved.
Close Thread.
>>
>>37879193
Mobility

>>37879217
Mobility

>>37879219
Mobility

>>37879251
Mobility

>>37879267
Mobility

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Mobility and more mobility. Stretch your lats, triceps, and forearms. I couldn't get in a front rack for the life of me, had a trainer tell me to stretch my lats. I thought wtf, how will that help, but the more mobility in the lats, the farther you can get your elbows in front, and the easier it will be to keep your torso upright without the bar cutting off your air supply. Takes time but one day you'll realize that your doing it without crushing your trachia
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.