[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad structure, what's the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Bt88y9nCYAEpRTK.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bt88y9nCYAEpRTK.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
I hate to pick on this guy, because obviously he's trying.

Inspite of having abs however, it just aint happening.

Muscle shape and bone structure is everything.

This man simply does not have the structure to ever be very strong.

No fault of his own. Its just a conbination of narrow clavicles, wide hips and a long waist. Essentially he has the weak skeletal structure if a woman.

He'll never have the alpha-strong structure of a real strong man like a Simeon Panda.

Gotta admire him for trying. The poor suffering bastard might even hit a bodyweight DL one day.

While I admire the effort; wouldn't he be better off sticking to something he can actually be good at?
>>
>>37878556
..what.. this guy looks like he can snap panda in half
>>
>>37878556
>implying fridgemode isn't a body shape conducive to moving heavy ass weight

classical bodybuilder physique it ain't, but bodybuilding isn't weightlifting son
>>
>>37878556
his physique looks like a weightlifter. If he wanted to be more aesthetic, he'd just have to lose bodyfat.
>>
>>37878654

Even if he lost more bodyfat his waist is not getting significantly smaller.
>>
>>37878556
It's the shoulders. Look how tiny they are compared to his chest. He probably does a lot of Bench/squat/deadlift and little to no overhead press or other shoulder movements
>>
>>37878735
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 2048x1508
>>37878696
>>37878735
i was a fat powerlifter in left turns out cutting can solve your wide-hips body dysmorphia. Fat curves.
>>
Lol that's Laurence Shahlea. He just became officially Europe's strongest man yesterday. He placed ahead of the mountain.

Troll thread is bait.
>>
>>37878910
still has tiny looking shoulders
>>
>>37878779
damn this makes me feel better. You made it
>>
>>37878910
not saying much though, Hafþór is just a meme, he's only been winning because none of the actual strong guys except Eddie Hall (who only DLs anyway) competes in this kind of shit, they only do WSM and SCL
>>
>>37878779
Mirin
This is so true. I used to think i have bad ab genetics wide hips blah blah blah but wheni get lean i look damn good.
>>
>>37879020
>>37879020

He's one of the strongest men in the world you fucking moron. World record holder in farmers walk too.
>>
>>37879062
He sucks though, Savickas, Lalas, Radzikowski, Shaw etc. doing nothing is why he's even moderately successful.
>>
>>37878779
I think I need to go to sleep. I had a legitimate moment of confusion thinking it was the same phone in both pictures.
>>
>>37879084
Not >>37879062 but Hafþór only performs poorly in those competitions due to his height and longer limbs, increased torque/leverage whatever the fuck I don't know the science behind it, but it makes it far more difficult for him to keep up in competitions such as the iron sword holding (pic related) and FYI, David Nyström is 5'11 to Hafþór's 6'9 and he still came 3rd.
>>
>>37879136
He's not exceptionally tall for WSM though, he just sucks because he's young and not that experienced.
>>
>>37879098
iphone5 in left iphone6 in right
>>
>>37878556
wait, what? wide hips and a "fridgemode" physique in general are much more conducive to strength. it's just that its not aesthetic. you want as broad as possible
>>
This thread makes me feel bad about my height/narrow shoulders/fat hips :(
>>
>>37879164

His static strength is better than Z's and Shaw's were when they were the age he is now.

He's not the tallest guy to get to his level, but he is the tallest to get there within the last 2 decades, and the only one taller than him was the 7ft Dutchman.

Height and a bigger frame does increase the potential.
>>
>>37879596

It takes longer to get to their potential though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.