[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this once and for all. Who wins Pajeet, Jamal,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: who wins.png (895 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
who wins.png
895 KB, 1200x900
Let's settle this once and for all. Who wins

Pajeet, Jamal, Chad or some Gook?
>>
>>37878226
That's 50 my man.
>>
>>37878226
>Chad
>Jamal
>Gook
>Pajeet

this is in the correct order of preference
>>
>>37878242
but that Pajeet is so swole...
>>
I'm gonna go with pajeet or jamal because they're the ones that are most likely to have been in a fight.
>>
>>37878277
Pajeets don't fite nigger unless you count fighting you on a price. Pajeet looks the best tho bb wise
>>
>>37878226
pajeet because he has to try harder than any of them since hes at a disadvantage because of his smelly shit hand
>>
Pajeet no doubt

U listed a very obvious gay guy
A stupid feminine gook
And a dumb dyel nigger
>>
>>37878277
pajeet wouldn't be doing too much fighting, he looks indian as fuck.
>>
>>37878265
i picked chad as #1 because he probably has a concealed carry license and will exercise his 2nd amendment rights
>>
>>37878334
Yes but 50 cent has illegal fully automatic firearms
>>
>>37878291
back in india where there is alot of organised crime and abductions and shootings and so on, alot of pajeets either have to fight back or be killed
>>
>>37878226
Lets look at this Logically
>Pajeet is unable to Poo in the Loo, automatically disqualified.

>Jamal might be able to survive 50 bullets, but he won't last 5 minutes in the United States Court System and will be shipped off to a Supermax Prison because the white man fears he will seduce all white women.

>Chad Has a great early start, but knows better than to get attached to any one girl for any length of time longer than a week. While his strats for multiple partners are optimal, he has to keep up perfect play, lest he get any number of girls preggers and be forever on child support.

>SomeGook has the best of both worlds. A Sharp mind, that's memorized Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, All Major Engineering studies and All major Medical textbooks, augmented with his chiseled body, permit him to enter the realm of the Superman, a realm a many fedoraredditor thinks they are in. However, his parents neglected to teach him proper social behavior, so even with his superior body, he's too awkward in social situations to put it into any use.
>>
>>37878422
t. Gook
>>
>>37878242

>chad beating any of them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.