[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meal substitute thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1200x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1200x415
Two days ago I went to subway and ordered a Footlong tuna salad sub with cucumbers and spinach (no cheese). I also ordered a bag of salt and vinegar chips and a 7up.
I was struck by the urge to use the bathroom and rushed to do so prior to paying for my sub.

I quickly completed my business and then rushed back to pay for my meal. The cashier was a older woman with a forearm tattoo and she asked me loudly in front of other people "Did you remember to wash your hands sir?"

I don't think it's the responsibility of the staff to worry about my bathroom habits, especially since I was rushing back to avoid holding up other customers.

I went back to Subway this afternoon and ordered a steak and cheese toasted flatbread with pickles and oil and vinegar. I also got a cookie and a 7up. The same cashier was there and offered me extra napkins, Implying my hands were still filthy from a previous visit.

Is it part of subways corporate culture to embarass customers? I would like to see this changed in the future. Whom should I contact to address my concerns?
>>
OP did your feelings get hurt you cuck? Walk it off
>>
>>37878235
I felt it was inappropriate to speak to me like she did. It wouldn't have happened if I was black
>>
>>37878196
Contact Subway's /fit/ division here
>>
>>37878196
Tell me Op,did you washed your hands?
>>
>>37878636

I did not
>>
>>37878196

I'm laughing picturing a guy get all the way to the payment part of ordering at Subway, then going "wait, poo" and rushing off.

No sane human being would do this.
>>
Had a looong 3 hour drive
Ate McDonald's for the first time in 5 years
Feel pretty shitty. How much should i run to get this shame vanish or how much jump rope should i jump? It was a Big Mac with a water bottle
>>
>>37878693
I work in a convenience store Subway. It's happened a couple times.
>>
>>37878196
couldn't leave it on /ck/ could you faggot?
>>
She's a sandwich artist, not a cashier.
>>
Why do you drink 7 up? Are you some kind of babby that doesnt like the taste of water?
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 640x1136
Did you also make this bait thread too you fucking fag?
>>>/pol/80551133
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.